Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The 2021-22 Wolves team

It's been ages since someone posted here, so I decided to create a new generic thread in case someone comes by.
    I honestly expected to win last night but maybe this is a good time to say this. I didn't care if we made it to the playoffs, if we won the play in game and I don't care if we make it past Memphis. This is my favourite Timberwolves team. I know you are going to say the KG-Spreewell-Cassell team or even the KG-Marbury-Gugliotta team were better. But despite the fact that KG was a better player than Towns, Cassell was probably better than Russell etc, as a team this is the closest to what I envision teams should look like.
    Athletic, good shooters, deep bench, good coach, active defense... But you know what people tend to forget? To say a big thank you to Rosas!

NBA sucks but lol Wolves

Make or break game tonight. If we lose we are good as done. Hope everyone is on point today.

big 3 to tie game back up but WTH were you doing on the D!!!!

Even though it ended in some disappointment it was a fun year for the wolves. Hopefully they can learn a little from this experience and come back next year hungry.

Roster wise I think the most obvious move is trying to upgrade Dlo. Maybe move some picks with him for a clear upgrade type player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Even though it ended in some disappointment it was a fun year for the wolves. Hopefully they can learn a little from this experience and come back next year hungry.

Roster wise I think the most obvious move is trying to upgrade Dlo. Maybe move some picks with him for a clear upgrade type player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is right where I'm at as well. It shouldn't take much to move Russell as his contract will be enticing to a team needing cap relief. My hope is that we do not cling to Dlo just because of his relationship wit Kat!

if you told me back in October, we would finish top half of the league in both offense/defense, and win 47 games, while competing in a playoff series we could have won, I would have taken that **** all day.

We have a couple of glaring weaknesses obviously. Namely we need rim protection and rebounding. We also need to mature and not take a step back because we get comfortable.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.