Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 151 to 161 of 161
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Nah I was browsing Twitter and saw that video.

    Do you think thatís a professional thing for an elected person in office do?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude that's the second tweet you've posted from that account. Just admit you follow it and move on. Is that any worse than the idiot who is a GOP gubernatorial candidate in Illinois telling people to "move on" from the mass shooting 2 hours after it happened?

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Nah I was browsing Twitter and saw that video.

    Do you think thatís a professional thing for an elected person in office do?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was not Presidential


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,380
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Dude that's the second tweet you've posted from that account. Just admit you follow it and move on. Is that any worse than the idiot who is a GOP gubernatorial candidate in Illinois telling people to "move on" from the mass shooting 2 hours after it happened?
    Ahhh so now you think itís okay because a gop candidate did something?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Ahhh so now you think itís okay because a gop candidate did something?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, I'm just saying there is a lot of dumbness on both sides. Things that exist where people are not thinking or they're trying to appeal to more extreme liberal and conservative positions.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,380
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No, I'm just saying there are a lot of dumbness on both sides. Things that exist where people are not thinking or they're trying to appeal to more extreme liberal and conservative positions.
    Of course they are but look in this thread and youíll see Wes saying that there isnít crazies on the democrats side


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,949
    I know when I think Wes, I think staunch defender.. of Democrats?


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Of course they are but look in this thread and youíll see Wes saying that there isnít crazies on the democrats side


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wes criticizes Democrats a ton. I didn't even know you were speaking to him to be honest because you didn't quote anyone when you posted that tweet. If the idea is that there are progressives out there that push the envelope too far and can't read a pulse on what the more conventional left want, that's not new news.

    The problem is they aren't at the point where they can split off from Democrats yet. They will eventually as the dichotomy between parties and idealisms grow.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,380
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Wes criticizes Democrats a ton. I didn't even know you were speaking to him to be honest because you didn't quote anyone when you posted that tweet. If the idea is that there are progressives out there that push the envelope too far and can't read a pulse on what the more conventional left want, that's not new news.

    The problem is they aren't at the point where they can split off from Democrats yet. They will eventually as the dichotomy between parties and idealisms grow.
    Wes went after Republican crazy candidates my point is thereís crazies on both sides of the political aisle. He made it seem like it was just one side


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,639
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I know when I think Wes, I think staunch defender.. of Democrats?
    Itís wild that they see Wes and think theyíre talking to meÖthe guy who goes to bat for ďthe partyĒ.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,636
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Probably is, since those clowns threaten her position in the republicans party. All of sudden Cheney most vocal critics are getting major highly effective attacks on them during primaries. Well, isn't that a coincidences. You might not been aware but there is internal strife going on within the Republican party. A bit nastier than the moderate vs progressives rift in the democratic party.

    Oh, you think she is a RINO?
    I don't think she's a RINO, but I think she pissed off her base, and they're primarying her.

    Frankly, I don't like Liz, or Neo-Con's like her.

    But The Republican base does a much better job of getting the party to do what they want than the dem's do.
    The Dem's are sitting around trying to scare their voters about gay marriage and about rape/incest exceptions.

    ****ing codify it then. If you're afraid of loving or obergerfel getting the ax, codify it at the national level, make republicans take a public stand on these things.

    Can't get Roe codified, OK get a rape/incest/mothers life exception, that **** is wildly popular.

    The reason they're not doing it is because you can't raise money on an issue you solved. And dorks like you guys will never hold them accountable and primary them.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,949
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I don't think she's a RINO, but I think she pissed off her base, and they're primarying her.

    Frankly, I don't like Liz, or Neo-Con's like her.

    But The Republican base does a much better job of getting the party to do what they want than the dem's do.
    The Dem's are sitting around trying to scare their voters about gay marriage and about rape/incest exceptions.

    ****ing codify it then. If you're afraid of loving or obergerfel getting the ax, codify it at the national level, make republicans take a public stand on these things.

    Can't get Roe codified, OK get a rape/incest/mothers life exception, that **** is wildly popular.

    The reason they're not doing it is because you can't raise money on an issue you solved. And dorks like you guys will never hold them accountable and primary them.
    This idea that we need to keep passing legislation for people to have basic rights is not a good one.

    Your last line is obviously not true, though. Remind me again how many new gun laws have been enacted by Democrats in the last decade? And how much has the NRA raised fighting those laws that haven't happened? How much campaigning has been done by Republican candidates on those laws that didn't happen? Money is raised on **** like that constantly.

    Or we can just look at Roe, a thing that was never going to be overturned because then how could Republicans use it to get people to vote for them? How'd that turn out again?


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •