Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Nah I was browsing Twitter and saw that video.

Do you think thatís a professional thing for an elected person in office do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude that's the second tweet you've posted from that account. Just admit you follow it and move on. Is that any worse than the idiot who is a GOP gubernatorial candidate in Illinois telling people to "move on" from the mass shooting 2 hours after it happened?

Nah I was browsing Twitter and saw that video.

Do you think thatís a professional thing for an elected person in office do?

It was not Presidential

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Dude that's the second tweet you've posted from that account. Just admit you follow it and move on. Is that any worse than the idiot who is a GOP gubernatorial candidate in Illinois telling people to "move on" from the mass shooting 2 hours after it happened?
    Ahhh so now you think itís okay because a gop candidate did something?

Ahhh so now you think itís okay because a gop candidate did something?

No, I'm just saying there is a lot of dumbness on both sides. Things that exist where people are not thinking or they're trying to appeal to more extreme liberal and conservative positions.

No, I'm just saying there are a lot of dumbness on both sides. Things that exist where people are not thinking or they're trying to appeal to more extreme liberal and conservative positions.
    Of course they are but look in this thread and youíll see Wes saying that there isnít crazies on the democrats side

I know when I think Wes, I think staunch defender.. of Democrats?

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Of course they are but look in this thread and youíll see Wes saying that there isnít crazies on the democrats side

Wes criticizes Democrats a ton. I didn't even know you were speaking to him to be honest because you didn't quote anyone when you posted that tweet. If the idea is that there are progressives out there that push the envelope too far and can't read a pulse on what the more conventional left want, that's not new news.

The problem is they aren't at the point where they can split off from Democrats yet. They will eventually as the dichotomy between parties and idealisms grow.

Wes criticizes Democrats a ton. I didn't even know you were speaking to him to be honest because you didn't quote anyone when you posted that tweet. If the idea is that there are progressives out there that push the envelope too far and can't read a pulse on what the more conventional left want, that's not new news.

The problem is they aren't at the point where they can split off from Democrats yet. They will eventually as the dichotomy between parties and idealisms grow.
    Wes went after Republican crazy candidates my point is thereís crazies on both sides of the political aisle. He made it seem like it was just one side

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I know when I think Wes, I think staunch defender.. of Democrats?
    Itís wild that they see Wes and think theyíre talking to meÖthe guy who goes to bat for ďthe partyĒ.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Probably is, since those clowns threaten her position in the republicans party. All of sudden Cheney most vocal critics are getting major highly effective attacks on them during primaries. Well, isn't that a coincidences. You might not been aware but there is internal strife going on within the Republican party. A bit nastier than the moderate vs progressives rift in the democratic party.

Oh, you think she is a RINO?
    I don't think she's a RINO, but I think she pissed off her base, and they're primarying her.

Frankly, I don't like Liz, or Neo-Con's like her.

But The Republican base does a much better job of getting the party to do what they want than the dem's do.
    The Dem's are sitting around trying to scare their voters about gay marriage and about rape/incest exceptions.

****ing codify it then. If you're afraid of loving or obergerfel getting the ax, codify it at the national level, make republicans take a public stand on these things.

Can't get Roe codified, OK get a rape/incest/mothers life exception, that **** is wildly popular.

The reason they're not doing it is because you can't raise money on an issue you solved. And dorks like you guys will never hold them accountable and primary them.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I don't think she's a RINO, but I think she pissed off her base, and they're primarying her.

Frankly, I don't like Liz, or Neo-Con's like her.

But The Republican base does a much better job of getting the party to do what they want than the dem's do.
    The Dem's are sitting around trying to scare their voters about gay marriage and about rape/incest exceptions.

****ing codify it then. If you're afraid of loving or obergerfel getting the ax, codify it at the national level, make republicans take a public stand on these things.

Can't get Roe codified, OK get a rape/incest/mothers life exception, that **** is wildly popular.

The reason they're not doing it is because you can't raise money on an issue you solved. And dorks like you guys will never hold them accountable and primary them.
    This idea that we need to keep passing legislation for people to have basic rights is not a good one.

Your last line is obviously not true, though. Remind me again how many new gun laws have been enacted by Democrats in the last decade? And how much has the NRA raised fighting those laws that haven't happened? How much campaigning has been done by Republican candidates on those laws that didn't happen? Money is raised on **** like that constantly.

Or we can just look at Roe, a thing that was never going to be overturned because then how could Republicans use it to get people to vote for them? How'd that turn out again?

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011