Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Wild how no one cares that people are having their power turned off and being arrested for sharing information related to the Prime Minister's activity.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

It's a private company, but this is not good at all:

https://www.businessinsider.com/twit...-freeze-2023-1

A leaked internal Twitter message appears to show that Elon Musk directly ordered staff to suspend a left-wing activist's account on the social-media platform.

Bloomberg said it viewed a screenshot of the message in question, involving the account of Chad Loder, which read: "Suspension: direct request from Elon Musk."

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    It's a private company, but this is not good at all:

https://www.businessinsider.com/twit...-freeze-2023-1

A leaked internal Twitter message appears to show that Elon Musk directly ordered staff to suspend a left-wing activist's account on the social-media platform.

Bloomberg said it viewed a screenshot of the message in question, involving the account of Chad Loder, which read: "Suspension: direct request from Elon Musk."
    This doesn't match with the vision of Elon that I have been given who is the paragon of free speech. This must be fake news since it calls into question the deep and sincere belief that Elon Musk is an infallible deity.
    ___

This doesn't match with the vision of Elon that I have been given who is the paragon of free speech. This must be fake news since it calls into question the deep and sincere belief that Elon Musk is an infallible deity.
    He wants free speech. He wants patriotic, republican, right wing, Qanon, white, christian, conservative speech.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223