Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Draft thread

Donít love the second round choice small can only play in the slot idk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malik Willis keeps dropping

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSchemblogger View Post
    The Dean fall continues. I donít get it
    His peck injury is potentially serious enough he may miss all of 2022. Teams must not like the medicals.

Plus his long list of college injuries, his knee isn't in great shape(apparently) and he's on a smaller side.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 04-29-2022 at 10:04 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Wtf how come another QB went before Willis?

https://twitter.com/sportsescapehq/s...SgwcxIi3zjzxcg

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Confused by the 2nd and 3rd round picks. But so amped at the two first round picks so I'm still overall happy. I don't know anything about the three picks from today so for me, shall see.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Solid start to day 3. Blocking TE with upside to be a better catcher at this level with size and speed.

Versatile safety for wink who had 5 picks for Iowa.

In his draft guide, Dane Brugler of The Athletic, said:

Even though he lacks instincts as a route-runner to easily uncover, Bellinger is an above average athlete for his size with natural body control and hands to cleanly catch the football. As a blocker, he is balanced and strong-minded to execute his assignments, but he lacks people-moving power in the run game. Overall, Bellinger has unimpressive receiving production and doesnít always play up to his timed speed, but he has natural ball skills and a detailed approach as a blocker. With his toughness and versatility, he projects as a backup Y tight end with upside.

With the 114th overall pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, their second in Round 4, the New York Giants on Saturday selected Iowa safety Dane Belton.

In his draft guide, Dane Brugler of The Athletic said:

Belton plays with heady reaction skills, and his eyes lead him to the catch point where he can make plays on the ball naturally. However, he lacks sudden twitch in his movements and lacks consistency down the field. Overall, Belton doesnít play as explosively as his testing numbers might suggest, but he floats naturally with the instincts and ball skills for underneath zones. He projects best as a down nickel safety in the NFL, although he needs to develop his strength and be more consistent vs. the run to see steady playing time.

Big blue Review

With the No. 147 overall pick in the 2022 NFL draft, the New York Giants select Arizona State defensive lineman D.J. Davidson.

Here is what NFL Network draft guru Lance Zierlein had to say about Davidson:

Gap-stuffing nose tackle who plays with good strength to disrupt blocking from guard to guard. Davidson is an early-down run defender only, but he can be a handful to get blocked on those downs. He plays on a bulky, powerful base that helps absorb double teams with relative success and he has the upper-body strength to beat a single block. He needs to improve his hand command at the point of attack and learn to shed with better timing to help him finish more consistently. Davidson projects as a backup nose for odd or even fronts.

Giants wire

The New York Giants selected Indiana linebacker Micah McFadden on Saturday with their first of two fifth-round picks, No. 146 overall.

Dane Brugler of The Athletic had a fifth-round grade on McFadden in his annual draft guide. He writes:

A three-year starter at Indiana, McFadden played the middle linebacker position in former defensive coordinator Charlton Warrenís 4-2-5 base scheme. The lowest-ranked non-kicker in the Hoosiersí 2018 recruiting class, he led the team in tackles for loss three consecutive seasons and was one of the few bright spots on a bad Indiana defense in 2021 (led the team in tackles, tackles for loss, sacks, and forced fumbles as a senior). McFadden is a physical, tough-minded player with outstanding blitzing skills. However, he struggles to play ahead of blocks, and his lack of overall range limits his NFL upside. Overall, McFadden is well-strapped together and one of the better downhill linebackers in this draft class, but his athletic and coverage limitations take excitement away from his pro evaluation. His ability on special teams can help him lock down a backup job.

Bigbluereview

Very disappointed that we did not dradt the punter from San Diego State . He is a weapon. Not thrilled at all with our 3rd day or for that matter our second day draft

I also wanted the punter from SDSU, is what it is tho.

Thib A++
    Neal A+++ that alone is a great draft for me lol but I did like some of the other guys
    Robinson you can see potential, I think heís gonna be a weapon for us, we always have injuries and he makes people miss in the open field, heís quick and I think heís gonna play well.
    G we took from NC looks solid, looks like heís gonna be a good run blocker right off the bat. Wasnít a bad pass blocker either he should compete for The open LG spot
    Iowa safety is interesting ball hawk, he should compete with love
    Took a shot on 2 LBs that canít really cover from what Iíve read but the Indiana guy people that I know that watched a lot of him say weíre gonna love him so weíll see, overall solid draft very happy, I think both fronts on offense and defense are improved by a good amount. Secondary is a tiny bit worrisome since Bradbury probably is gonna get cut but the lsu kid looks like he could be a good slot CB and Jackson is solid so we gotta hope one of the other young CBs take that next step. Either way I think we did well on the OL so Jones has to prove he can be a franchise QB if not we will be drafting early again. Hopefully we can be close to a .500+ team this year.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

That was a great draft class. People upset about it arenít seeing the theme.

They went with players who are young, extremely athletic, versatile and healthy.

Most of the guys had RAS over 9 and have positional versatility. All of them are underrated based on current traits (weight) and coachable techniques.

Bottom line is they are loading up with fast and athletic guys who with good coaching (which we should finally have) are all guys that can fill out the 53 man roster.

This is how they built the Buffalo roster which is currently loaded.

Don't worry. He's got this.

I really hope Kayvon works out. We haven't had an elite rusher in so long

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123