Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1362
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So we could be like 8 weeks from running out of Diseal. Which if that happens were totally ****ed.
    Good thing I just picked up New York sour and some Lilac!

All jokes aside here we go it's all gonna implode

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

I present a thought leader (apparently with an accounting degree) within the Republican Party:

BIDEN'S NEW LIBERAL ORDER!!!!
    Newsweek
    Search

NEWS
    What Is the 'Liberal World Order?' Biden Adviser's Remarks Spark Derision
    BY GERRARD KAONGA ON 7/1/22 AT 4:19 AM EDT

Pause

Unmute
    Current Time 0:34
    /
    Duration 1:03

Quality
    Fullscreen

Biden Pushes Electric Cars To Free U.S. From 'Menacing Dictator' Putin

President Joe Biden's adviser Brian Deese is facing a backlash online after answering a question on the fairness of high gas prices by highlighting the importance of the "liberal world order," and a video clip of the moment has since gone viral.

Deese was speaking to CNN's Victor Blackwell on Thursday and reflected on comments Joe Biden made during his speech at the NATO summit in Madrid on the same day.

Biden was asked by a reporter: "How long is it fair to expect American drivers and drivers around the world to pay that premium for this war?"

The president replied: "As long as it takes," insisting that Russia could not be allowed to win the conflict against Ukraine and then potentially menace other nations.

NEWSWEEK NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP >
    When asked a similar question, Deese spoke about American families holding firm. The clip of that moment has gone viral on social media and has been viewed more than 800,000 times on Twitter.

ADVERTISING

"What do you say to the families that say 'we can't afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years, this is not sustainable," Blackwell asked.

"What you heard from the president today was a clear articulation of the stakes," Deese replied.

NEWSWEEK SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS >
    "This is about the future of the liberal world order and we have to stand firm.

"But at the same time, what I would say to that family and Americans across the country is you have a president and an administration that is going to do everything in its power to blunt those price increases and bring those prices down."

READ MORE
    Putin Prolonging War 'Worst Thing' Imaginable for U.S. Economy: Expert
    Increasing U.S. Oil Production Could Set Climate Efforts Back Decades
    Gas Prices Are Being Lowered Across U.S. by Conservative Group
    The full interview suggests the term Deese used related to a large group of countries that aims to prevent Russia's Vladimir Putin from extending his influence across the world by means including military aggression.

The Biden administration faced a similar backlash when Biden previously used the term "new world order" in a speech, sparking conspiracy theories.

While the phrase "new world order" is generally used to denote a significant geopolitical change, it can also designate a conspiracy theory that stipulates a secretive globalist authority is seeking to control the world under a totalitarian regime and strip sovereign countries and its citizens of their freedom.

Deese and Biden have been ridiculed on Twitter over the clip.

"The Biden administration cares more about the liberal world order than American families," Former White House Director of Strategic Communications Mercedes Schlapp tweeted.

"The 'Liberal World Order' we need to wake up and realize what we really are up against. Biden is nothing more than a puppet for the radical left," Fox News contributor Sara A. Carter tweeted.

"Is Brian Dese a Republican plant? Because this is the easiest midterm ad content I've ever seen," Republican communicator Matt Whitlock tweeted.

He later tweeted:" Great poll question: Are you comfortable paying record-high gas prices to protect the 'liberal world order'

"I'd be willing to bet less than 20% say yes."

Other social media users attempted to clarify Deese's comments to avoid speculation focusing on conspiracy theories.

"The liberal world order established after World War 2 simply means countries follow a rules-based international order and don't get to invade neighboring countries, breaking international law or committing war crimes. A strange thing to be against, imho," Morten Øverbye, the founder of Automagi, tweeted.

"There are three kinds of people who get offended by 'Liberal World Order," Washington Monthly contributor David Atkins tweeted.

"1) Fascists and Putin fans who hate pluralism and democracy. 2) Lefitsts with mostly valid critiques of neoliberalism.3) Dumb conspiracy-addled MAGAs who have no idea what 'liberal world order' actually means."

"We've been living in a liberal world order since the end of WW2. Liberalism doesn't mean the American Left," Astronomer Dr. Wladimir Lyra tweeted.

"Do you think a Liberal Arts College is about communist indoctrination?Oh wait, of course you do... sigh."

Newsweek has contacted the White House for comment.

biden
    U.S. President Joe Biden holds his press conference at the NATO Summit on June 30, 2022, in Madrid, Spain. Joe Biden's adviser has dismissed high gas prices, talking about the importance the "liberal world order."
    DENNIS DOYLE/GETTY

Ok so let's do a bit of a history lesson BOP. Given that you were probably there you really shouldn't require this history lesson...yet here we are...

Liberal has two widely different meanings based on context.

Liberal, noun:

1.a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.
    2.a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

The first is the one that is typically used in the United States with regard to "liberal politicians". However, the one that the man in the video is referring to is the 2nd. A liberal policy in this context is one that protects specifically democracy and free enterprise. It is a liberal policy to fight to ensure that Russia doesn't impose authoritarianism on Ukraine or any other countries.

Again I suspect you know these differences but are pretending because it feels like a good talking point.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Ok so let's do a bit of a history lesson BOP. Given that you were probably there you really shouldn't require this history lesson...yet here we are...

Liberal has two widely different meanings based on context.

Liberal, noun:

1.a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.
    2.a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

The first is the one that is typically used in the United States with regard to "liberal politicians". However, the one that the man in the video is referring to is the 2nd. A liberal policy in this context is one that protects specifically democracy and free enterprise. It is a liberal policy to fight to ensure that Russia doesn't impose authoritarianism on Ukraine or any other countries.

Again I suspect you know these differences but are pretending because it feels like a good talking point.
    Funny **** above. We had a key Biden Puppeteer directly affirming the Liberal World Order after his puppet Biden endorsed the Liberal World Order in a question that affects every American citizen, namely out of control inflation because of Biden's criminal gas policy. If you think that some esoteric nonsense about how to parse the meaning of what Biden and his puppeteer are referring to is somehow logical and believable is hilarious.

Keep hallucinating about what Biden is doing as somekind of heroic action to top Putin from taking over Ukraine. Biden doesn't give a crap about Ukraine and neither does your Democrat Party. Biden wants oil prices to reach $200/barrel and gas prices to reach $8/gal because he promised to eradicate fossil fuels and enact his electric grid boondoggle. He has stated this from the beginning just like he had been ordered to do by the Liberal World Order pukes.

Biden either has been caught in his criminal business dealing and is being blackmailed or actually believes the crap that Barry O and the rest of the puppeteers are making him dance to. Either way, he is dancing like a marionette on a string.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Funny **** above. We had a key Biden Puppeteer directly affirming the Liberal World Order after his puppet Biden endorsed the Liberal World Order in a question that affects every American citizen, namely out of control inflation because of Biden's criminal gas policy. If you think that some esoteric nonsense about how to parse the meaning of what Biden and his puppeteer are referring to is somehow logical and believable is hilarious.

Keep hallucinating about what Biden is doing as somekind of heroic action to top Putin from taking over Ukraine. Biden doesn't give a crap about Ukraine and neither does your Democrat Party. Biden wants oil prices to reach $200/barrel and gas prices to reach $8/gal because he promised to eradicate fossil fuels and enact his electric grid boondoggle. He has stated this from the beginning just like he had been ordered to do by the Liberal World Order pukes.

Biden either has been caught in his criminal business dealing and is being blackmailed or actually believes the crap that Barry O and the rest of the puppeteers are making him dance to. Either way, he is dancing like a marionette on a string.
    Do you understand that there are two vastly different uses of the term liberal? Or not?
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

Do you understand that there are two vastly different uses of the term liberal? Or not?
    Liberal has three syllables. He doesn’t understand any word that has more than one — and he does not understand most of the monosyllabic ones either.

BIDEN'S NEW LIBERAL ORDER!!!!
    Newsweek
    Search

NEWS
    What Is the 'Liberal World Order?' Biden Adviser's Remarks Spark Derision
    BY GERRARD KAONGA ON 7/1/22 AT 4:19 AM EDT

Pause

Unmute
    Current Time 0:34
    /
    Duration 1:03

Quality
    Fullscreen

Biden Pushes Electric Cars To Free U.S. From 'Menacing Dictator' Putin

President Joe Biden's adviser Brian Deese is facing a backlash online after answering a question on the fairness of high gas prices by highlighting the importance of the "liberal world order," and a video clip of the moment has since gone viral.

Deese was speaking to CNN's Victor Blackwell on Thursday and reflected on comments Joe Biden made during his speech at the NATO summit in Madrid on the same day.

Biden was asked by a reporter: "How long is it fair to expect American drivers and drivers around the world to pay that premium for this war?"

The president replied: "As long as it takes," insisting that Russia could not be allowed to win the conflict against Ukraine and then potentially menace other nations.

NEWSWEEK NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP >
    When asked a similar question, Deese spoke about American families holding firm. The clip of that moment has gone viral on social media and has been viewed more than 800,000 times on Twitter.

ADVERTISING

"What do you say to the families that say 'we can't afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years, this is not sustainable," Blackwell asked.

"What you heard from the president today was a clear articulation of the stakes," Deese replied.

NEWSWEEK SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS >
    "This is about the future of the liberal world order and we have to stand firm.

"But at the same time, what I would say to that family and Americans across the country is you have a president and an administration that is going to do everything in its power to blunt those price increases and bring those prices down."

READ MORE
    Putin Prolonging War 'Worst Thing' Imaginable for U.S. Economy: Expert
    Increasing U.S. Oil Production Could Set Climate Efforts Back Decades
    Gas Prices Are Being Lowered Across U.S. by Conservative Group
    The full interview suggests the term Deese used related to a large group of countries that aims to prevent Russia's Vladimir Putin from extending his influence across the world by means including military aggression.

The Biden administration faced a similar backlash when Biden previously used the term "new world order" in a speech, sparking conspiracy theories.

While the phrase "new world order" is generally used to denote a significant geopolitical change, it can also designate a conspiracy theory that stipulates a secretive globalist authority is seeking to control the world under a totalitarian regime and strip sovereign countries and its citizens of their freedom.

Deese and Biden have been ridiculed on Twitter over the clip.

"The Biden administration cares more about the liberal world order than American families," Former White House Director of Strategic Communications Mercedes Schlapp tweeted.

"The 'Liberal World Order' we need to wake up and realize what we really are up against. Biden is nothing more than a puppet for the radical left," Fox News contributor Sara A. Carter tweeted.

"Is Brian Dese a Republican plant? Because this is the easiest midterm ad content I've ever seen," Republican communicator Matt Whitlock tweeted.

He later tweeted:" Great poll question: Are you comfortable paying record-high gas prices to protect the 'liberal world order'

"I'd be willing to bet less than 20% say yes."

Other social media users attempted to clarify Deese's comments to avoid speculation focusing on conspiracy theories.

"The liberal world order established after World War 2 simply means countries follow a rules-based international order and don't get to invade neighboring countries, breaking international law or committing war crimes. A strange thing to be against, imho," Morten Øverbye, the founder of Automagi, tweeted.

"There are three kinds of people who get offended by 'Liberal World Order," Washington Monthly contributor David Atkins tweeted.

"1) Fascists and Putin fans who hate pluralism and democracy. 2) Lefitsts with mostly valid critiques of neoliberalism.3) Dumb conspiracy-addled MAGAs who have no idea what 'liberal world order' actually means."

"We've been living in a liberal world order since the end of WW2. Liberalism doesn't mean the American Left," Astronomer Dr. Wladimir Lyra tweeted.

"Do you think a Liberal Arts College is about communist indoctrination?Oh wait, of course you do... sigh."

Newsweek has contacted the White House for comment.

biden
    U.S. President Joe Biden holds his press conference at the NATO Summit on June 30, 2022, in Madrid, Spain. Joe Biden's adviser has dismissed high gas prices, talking about the importance the "liberal world order."
    DENNIS DOYLE/GETTY
    It's so sad watching you try to share an online article.

I present a thought leader (apparently with an accounting degree) within the Republican Party:

Hi, me mo mo Tim Heidecker and welcome to Discount Prices! I’ve got $1.99! I’ve got $7.99! I’ve got $16.99!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's so sad watching you try to share an online article.
    What's even funnier is that he posted an article saying exactly what I said...from his own posted article:

As I stated, the word liberal in foreign policy doesn't mean what it means to Americans. In fact, it's quite the opposite. A "liberal" democracy is actually more accurately one that would be center right by our political standards.

What's even funnier is that he posted an article saying exactly what I said...from his own posted article:

As I stated, the word liberal in foreign policy doesn't mean what it means to Americans. In fact, it's quite the opposite. A "liberal" democracy is actually more accurately one that would be center right by our political standards.
    Damn these confusing labels.

I say we go with fascists and communists.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

Liberal World Order: “As Long as it Takes”?
    https://townhall.com/columnists/johnandandyschla...
    2 days ago · Also called the "liberal international order," globalists insist on a system in which all the important decisions are made by phony experts who set norms of conduct without input or …

All of the Liberal Lies about the Liberal World Order explained below:

Townhall Columnists John and Andy Schlafly
    OPINION
    John and Andy SchlaflyJohn and Andy Schlafly|Posted: Jul 06, 2022 12:01 AM
    The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.

Source: AP Photo/Susan Walsh

Trending
    Michael Barone
    Who's Behind Joe Biden's Leftward Lunge?
    Pat Buchanan
    Latest Symptoms of a Disintegrating Nation
    Kurt Schlichter
    Dems Feel the Agony of Defeat – and It's Awesome

“This is about the future of the liberal world order and we have to stand firm,” declared Biden Administration official Brian Deese. “Liberal world order” is apparently what globalists meant all along when they spoke of a “new world order” and a “new normal.”

Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, uses the “Great Reset” to refer to the globalist vision for the future. The elite met there again in May to reassert their control over politics worldwide.

Expanding bloated NATO remains atop their agenda, by adding Sweden and Finland to its membership. This begins a process by which the United States promises to send troops to those countries if they are ever attacked, further entangling our country in the intractable conflicts of Europe.

Also called the "liberal international order," globalists insist on a system in which all the important decisions are made by phony experts who set norms of conduct without input or rejection by citizens of individual nation-states. The views of American voters are irrelevant under this scheme, as voters are then told we are bound by treaties and must participate in foreign wars.

“For as long as it takes” was the talking point chanted by Joe Biden to the press who followed him all the way to Madrid, Spain, to cover the NATO Summit to ask Biden questions he’s been avoiding. Ignoring Peter Doocy of Fox News, Biden referred to his cheat sheet and revealed that “I’m supposed to go down the list here.”

CARTOONS | MICHAEL RAMIREZ
    VIEW CARTOON
    The first name on Biden’s list was an Associated Press reporter, who asked Biden about the recent pledge by the democratic G7 leaders to support Ukraine “for as long as it takes.” The AP reporter asked, “I’m wondering if you would explain what that means to the American people, ‘for as long as it takes’?”

“We are going to support Ukraine as long as it takes,” Biden responded, without directly answering the question. “We are going to stick with Ukraine as long as it takes to make sure that they are not defeated by Russia.”

Next on Biden’s list was a reporter from the Democrat-friendly New York Times, who asked Biden how his plan to cap Russian exports would affect the high price of gasoline in the United States. “Are you confident that that cap would bring down prices for American drivers?”

“How long is it fair to expect American drivers to pay a premium because of this war?” Biden apparently did not understand this simple question, so the reporter had to repeat it.

“The war has pushed prices up,” the Times reporter continued, although gas prices were already rising before the war began. “How long is it fair to expect American drivers to pay that premium for this war?”

“As long as it takes,” Biden chanted again like a trained parrot, “so Russia cannot defeat Ukraine. This is a critical position for the world. Why do we have NATO?” Let’s hope no one asks Putin or Biden why he has nuclear missiles.

With that circular reasoning based on the mere existence of the unproductive NATO expanded more than it should be, Biden declared “I’m outta here.” He then ignored a roomful of reporters including Fox's Doocy who shouted questions as he left the stage.

NATO’s original purpose was to protect Western Europe from invasion by the Soviet Union, but that Communist nation disintegrated 30 years ago. Originally consisting of 12 countries, NATO membership increases to an unmanageable 32 with the addition of Sweden and Finland, and their admission doubles the length of the tense land border between NATO and Russia from 754 miles to 1,584 miles.

Recommended
    SCOTUS Be Damned, Biden's EPA Plunges Ahead With Plans to Kill Coal
    Spencer Brown
    Biden will not defend our southern border, so he should not be committing Americans to defend a long border with Russia that is being doubled in length. “There’s going to be a new world order out there,” Biden told CEOs at the Business Roundtable on March 21, “and we’ve got to lead it,” though he never explained why.

Standing firm for the “liberal world order” is the defense asserted by the Biden Administration to $5 per gallon in gas. That was its response to a good question posed by CNN, “What do you say to those families who say, ‘Listen, we can’t afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years. This is just not sustainable’?”

Conservative Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), fresh from her landslide primary victory against an all-out attempt by liberals to unseat her, criticized Democrats for imposing higher gas prices to prop up a liberal world order. “The White House openly stated that you’re just going to have to pay more in gas so that they can hold the ‘liberal world order,’” Boebert tweeted.

The cat is out of the bag: higher gas prices are due to Democrats’ insistence on a liberal world order. No thanks to that.

John and Andy Schlafly are sons of Phyllis Schlafly (1924-2016) and lead the continuing Phyllis Schlafly Eagles organizations with writing and policy work.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 07-08-2022 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Damn these confusing labels.

I say we go with fascists and communists.
    That's what the Liberal World Order is all about. In total, whatever they are called, they are rats.

Please define a liberal democracy...I'll wait.

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnandandyschla...
    2 days ago · Also called the "liberal international order," globalists insist on a system in which all the important decisions are made by phony experts who set norms of conduct without input or …

All of the Liberal Lies about the Liberal World Order explained below:

Townhall Columnists John and Andy Schlafly
    OPINION
    John and Andy SchlaflyJohn and Andy Schlafly|Posted: Jul 06, 2022 12:01 AM
    The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.
    Another failed effort at sharing an online article by our resident bumbling failure.

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast