Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    WW2 was a better financial situation for Americans.

If you genuinely believe in the theory of Pu-tinflation. Then you have to end the war as quick as possible.

There are two ways to do that.
    1)Bring everyone to the table and find a compromise that everyone can live with.
    2)End the war as quickly as possible.
    Even for you, this is one of the most idiotic lists I've ever come across.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Even for you, this is one of the most idiotic lists I've ever come across.
    Your a ******, I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Your a ******, I don't care.
    *you're

Last edited by spliff(TONE); 05-13-2022 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    $5.19 at a truck stop near my house. Gas is $4.09 there.
    What might be the cheapest in the country. Regular is nearly 5.00 a gallon, Diesel pushing 6.00
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    What might be the cheapest in the country. Regular is nearly 5.00 a gallon, Diesel pushing 6.00
    It's in the 4.80s everywhere now in Naperville, I paid 5.59 last night for premium.

Cheapest gas at many stations around me is over $6/gal. Still able to find it at ~$5.30 in a few spots though.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Cheapest gas at many stations around me is over $6/gal. Still able to find it at ~$5.30 in a few spots though.
    It still amazes me how our most expensive gas would knock the socks off for how cheap it is virtually every other country on the planet.

They are winning my people. We over here arguing over eggs while everything keeps sky rocketing. I honestly believe the roe vs Wade stuff is coming up to get us all fired up about it instead of the real issues we should be pissed about

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    It's in the 4.80s everywhere now in Naperville, I paid 5.59 last night for premium.
    ouch!
    Thankfully I don't have a premium car (all Civics). Used to live in Naperville...Seven Bridges area.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It still amazes me how our most expensive gas would knock the socks off for how cheap it is virtually every other country on the planet.
    I know this will come as a massive surprise to you, but we use a lot of gas so. SMH

I know this will come as a massive surprise to you, but we use a lot of gas so. SMH
    So?

More demand leads to higher prices. I am not saying we should be grateful for the high prices but what I am saying is that we are experiencing incredibly low prices compared to the global market.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

More demand leads to higher prices. I am not saying we should be grateful for the high prices but what I am saying is that we are experiencing incredibly low prices compared to the global market.
    Less supply also increases prices and that is what we currently enjoy.

We get better discounts because of the supply. In addition we are a global MEGA POWER for oil production. Not so much for Italy as an example.

We get better discounts because of the supply. In addition we are a global MEGA POWER for oil production. Not so much for Italy as an example.
    We don't get discounts on the oil that is bought to make our gas. Who told you that? Even when Biden has been releasing oil from the strategic reserve, the refineries buying it pay the market rate.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast