Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1111
  1. #286
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,282
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    WW2 was a better financial situation for Americans.

    If you genuinely believe in the theory of Pu-tinflation. Then you have to end the war as quick as possible.

    There are two ways to do that.
    1)Bring everyone to the table and find a compromise that everyone can live with.
    2)End the war as quickly as possible.
    Even for you, this is one of the most idiotic lists I've ever come across.

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,311
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Even for you, this is one of the most idiotic lists I've ever come across.
    Your a ******, I don't care.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,282
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Your a ******, I don't care.
    *you're

    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 05-13-2022 at 02:37 PM.

  4. #289
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    $5.19 at a truck stop near my house. Gas is $4.09 there.
    What might be the cheapest in the country. Regular is nearly 5.00 a gallon, Diesel pushing 6.00
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,197
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    What might be the cheapest in the country. Regular is nearly 5.00 a gallon, Diesel pushing 6.00
    It's in the 4.80s everywhere now in Naperville, I paid 5.59 last night for premium.

  6. #291
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,282
    Cheapest gas at many stations around me is over $6/gal. Still able to find it at ~$5.30 in a few spots though.

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,762
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Cheapest gas at many stations around me is over $6/gal. Still able to find it at ~$5.30 in a few spots though.
    It still amazes me how our most expensive gas would knock the socks off for how cheap it is virtually every other country on the planet.

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    5,593
    They are winning my people. We over here arguing over eggs while everything keeps sky rocketing. I honestly believe the roe vs Wade stuff is coming up to get us all fired up about it instead of the real issues we should be pissed about

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  9. #294
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    It's in the 4.80s everywhere now in Naperville, I paid 5.59 last night for premium.
    ouch!
    Thankfully I don't have a premium car (all Civics). Used to live in Naperville...Seven Bridges area.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #295
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It still amazes me how our most expensive gas would knock the socks off for how cheap it is virtually every other country on the planet.
    I know this will come as a massive surprise to you, but we use a lot of gas so. SMH
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,585
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I know this will come as a massive surprise to you, but we use a lot of gas so. SMH
    So?

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,762
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I know this will come as a massive surprise to you, but we use a lot of gas so. SMH
    More demand leads to higher prices. I am not saying we should be grateful for the high prices but what I am saying is that we are experiencing incredibly low prices compared to the global market.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    9,341
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    More demand leads to higher prices. I am not saying we should be grateful for the high prices but what I am saying is that we are experiencing incredibly low prices compared to the global market.
    Less supply also increases prices and that is what we currently enjoy.

  14. #299
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    More demand leads to higher prices. I am not saying we should be grateful for the high prices but what I am saying is that we are experiencing incredibly low prices compared to the global market.
    We get better discounts because of the supply. In addition we are a global MEGA POWER for oil production. Not so much for Italy as an example.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,762
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    We get better discounts because of the supply. In addition we are a global MEGA POWER for oil production. Not so much for Italy as an example.
    We don't get discounts on the oil that is bought to make our gas. Who told you that? Even when Biden has been releasing oil from the strategic reserve, the refineries buying it pay the market rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •