Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    I know that reactionary dunces like you two are scared to death of facts but here ya go:

1/20/21: $2.625
    5/28/22: $4.694

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_gas_price

If the price of gas had doubled since Biden's inauguration, we'd currently be at an average price of $5.25/gallon. Better luck next time, Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I know that reactionary dunces like you two are scared to death of facts but here ya go:

1/20/21: $2.625
    5/28/22: $4.694

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_gas_price

If the price of gas had doubled since Biden's inauguration, we'd currently be at an average price of $5.25/gallon. Better luck next time, Tweedledee and Tweedledum.
    "mOrE tHaN dOuBlEd"

https://www.gasbuddy.com/charts

I'm not sure what exactly hes looking at but technically this chart would align with what he said what he says its basically doubled (from $2.36 to $4.60). But as the chart says its exponentially increased due to the war.

nvm..

With Trump I drilled my own gas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Not sure if he's counting from when Biden won the election in Nov 2020 (since there were already policies in place (ie pipeline) that would have priced in increase in gas.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    With Trump I drilled my own gas

We all had oil drills in our backyard. Biden came by and took mine down. He said "C'mon man!" and shouted "MARKLAKAY".
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Not sure if he's counting from when Biden won the election in Nov 2020 (since there were already policies in place (ie pipeline) that would have priced in increase in gas.
    I believe that the price of the pipeline was already paid for. The pipe is still out there laying on the ground. It wouldn't take much at all to finish the line. Its the same thing about the border wall. All of the wall units are out there. Texas said that they would finish it on their own but Biden didn't want to secure the border and stop illegal immigration. In addition US government is actually paying security to GUARD the unused sections of the wall. to the tune of millions of dollars per month.

The stupidity and incredibly harmful actions of this administration is freeking outrageous.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/charts

I'm not sure what exactly hes looking at but technically this chart would align with what he said what he says its basically doubled (from $2.36 to $4.60). But as the chart says its exponentially increased due to the war.
    Yep. Depending on what your source is, the price of gasoline has basically doubled and diesel has more than doubled. It is diesel that accounts for the dramatic increase in the price of other products which drive inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I see that you donít know what the Secretary of Energy does. They primarily deal with securing and enhancing our nuclear arsenal and capacity.

You are just making **** up about the rest.
    My God, idiot. Can you manage to get any dumber than you appear to be? YOu really do not know what Biden's Secretary of Energy has been saying and doing, huh?

Videos of Energy Secretary laughing
    bing.com/videos
    Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm Laughs When Asked About Bidenís Plans To Lower Gas Prices
    Play Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm Laughs When Asked About Bidenís Plans To Lower Gas Prices
    0:35
    Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm Laughs When Asked About Bidenís Plans To Lower Gas Prices
    91K views ∑ 6 months ago
    Save
    YouTubeGOP War Room

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I believe that the price of the pipeline was already paid for. The pipe is still out there laying on the ground. It wouldn't take much at all to finish the line. Its the same thing about the border wall. All of the wall units are out there. Texas said that they would finish it on their own but Biden didn't want to secure the border and stop illegal immigration. In addition US government is actually paying security to GUARD the unused sections of the wall. to the tune of millions of dollars per month.

The stupidity and incredibly harmful actions of this administration is freeking outrageous.
    Well I have suggested in the past what I think about that pipeline but that is for another day.

Building that wall is meaningless since they'll get over anyway. There is an immigration problem and there should be a proper process for allowing immigrants into the country and deporting people but building a wall is nowhere near the solution. I will say illegal immigrants help with inflation in the sense that you pay them under the table at cheap prices.

$2.09 to $4.34 here since January 21, 2021. More than doubled.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    $2.09 to $4.34 here since January 21, 2021. More than doubled.
    If you were mayor you would have stopped it

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Yep. Depending on what your source is, the price of gasoline has basically doubled and diesel has more than doubled. It is diesel that accounts for the dramatic increase in the price of other products which drive inflation.
    Prices jumped a lot but its a bit misleading in the sense that the comparison is when prices crashed just earlier that year. Prices before pandemic hovered around 2.60. Prices from when Biden won was around $2.30 and you can see it started to increase (combination of demand as things opened up, supply as he cut out the pipeline and previous russia oversupply stabilized, and inflation kicked in).

It went to about $3.30 (probably due to inflation including supply chain management to operate drilling and shipping oil) just before the war but the war added most of the increase to what it is now.

In either case, Biden clearly couldnt do much given a lot was priced in by the time he won the election. Too much free money was given out by then.

Well I have suggested in the past what I think about that pipeline but that is for another day.

Building that wall is meaningless since they'll get over anyway. There is an immigration problem and there should be a proper process for allowing immigrants into the country and deporting people but building a wall is nowhere near the solution. I will say illegal immigrants help with inflation in the sense that you pay them under the table at cheap prices.
    The agreement with Mexico that Trump struck pretty much halted illegal immigration and slowed down drug smuggling via paid "mules" I don' believe that illegal immigrants "help inflation" either since the US needs to subsidize pretty much everything that they do while in the US, namely housing, medical care, public schools etc. They also drive up unemployment because they take lower pay scale jobs for American citizens and force those people out of the workforce and onto unemployment compensation.

Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast