Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I'd say that gas prices are a lot higher, binky. Gas prices in LA are now averaging nearly $8/gallon. Diesel is off of the charts and the idiot Energy Secretary trollop is talking about buying electric cars and putting gas company leaders in jail for "price gouging". The goose has flown the coop. The cat is out of the bag. The Biden administration is deliberately making gas prices unaffordable for car and truck owners in the country. This is why Biden need to be impeached. Between the deliberate invasion of 3-4 million illegals caused by Biden and Mayorkas and the deliberate bankrupting of US citizens, Biden is guilty of treason and should be prosecuted for it.
    Giant idiot says what?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Gas prices are increasing to due a shortage supply as a result of Russia. You need to address the supply/demand problem to reduce gas prices. That's not on Biden at this point until Russia war stops. What will happen though is if he doesnt address it, people will probably vote for a candidate who will overdue it.
    Gas prices were going up before Russia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Well prices will go up as other costs increase. So if it costs more to pay people, get materials, etc then it will go up. It went up faster since the war.

No ****, Sherlock. It's almost like they're always slowly going up.

I'd say that gas prices are a lot higher, binky. Gas prices in LA are now averaging nearly $8/gallon. Diesel is off of the charts and the idiot Energy Secretary trollop is talking about buying electric cars and putting gas company leaders in jail for "price gouging". The goose has flown the coop. The cat is out of the bag. The Biden administration is deliberately making gas prices unaffordable for car and truck owners in the country. This is why Biden need to be impeached. Between the deliberate invasion of 3-4 million illegals caused by Biden and Mayorkas and the deliberate bankrupting of US citizens, Biden is guilty of treason and should be prosecuted for it.
    I see that you donít know what the Secretary of Energy does. They primarily deal with securing and enhancing our nuclear arsenal and capacity.

You are just making **** up about the rest.

Biden admitted that raising gas prices was in his playbook to migrate the US off of fossil fuels. So has teh ding bat Energy Secretary who asked what she was going to do to reduce gas prices laughed her pathetic butt off like "what do I know about gas and how to reduce the price of it"? I'm just a former ding bat Governor. Ask Kamala what she thinks? Another example of incompetence and whackiness of Biden's "team".
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 05-29-2022 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Well prices will go up as other costs increase. So if it costs more to pay people, get materials, etc then it will go up. It went up faster since the war.
    He's doing nothing helpful to reduce gas prices, Raps. They are intentionally keeping gas prices from being lowered by adding production from the domestic suppliers. this crap about the Putin gas hike is bullcrap. Making a deal with Venezuela and Iran is stupid. Biden and the Dems are blaming the US oil companies for price gouging which is stupid. Biden needs to be impeached.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No ****, Sherlock. It's almost like they're always slowly going up.
    Sherlock? Gas prices have more than doubled. Food prices have climbed. Heating prices have doubled. Yeah, everything else is much more expensive and we are heading for a deep recession. Jimmy Carter is going to die happy though. He won't go down as the worst American economy president ever, Move over Hoover, Grant, and Carter. Comatose Joe is coming after you.

Sherlock? Gas prices have more than doubled.
    No they haven't, you brainless dunce.

He's doing nothing helpful to reduce gas prices, Raps. They are intentionally keeping gas prices from being lowered by adding production from the domestic suppliers. this crap about the Putin gas hike is bullcrap. Making a deal with Venezuela and Iran is stupid. Biden and the Dems are blaming the US oil companies for price gouging which is stupid. Biden needs to be impeached.
    Do you mistakenly believe that Biden can control gas prices?

This is clearly a supply/demand issue. Prices go up when supply is less (like not taking Russian oil) and go down wheb there is too much supply (ie see when Russia overproduced oil in 2020).

Without more supply, you can lower gas prices by reducing other costs like wages or taxes. Otherwise until a deal is struck then you are stuck here. Gas prices are significantly higher in Canada (over $2 per litre in Toronto) so we have it worse than you do

Sherlock? Gas prices have more than doubled. Food prices have climbed. Heating prices have doubled. Yeah, everything else is much more expensive and we are heading for a deep recession. Jimmy Carter is going to die happy though. He won't go down as the worst American economy president ever, Move over Hoover, Grant, and Carter. Comatose Joe is coming after you.
    This was coming even before Biden became president. When thebpandemic caused the lockdown, the economy was going to be messed up when we printed out free money.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Do you mistakenly believe that Biden can control gas prices?
    Oil is a speculative commodity as you know. There are things this administration could do to bring down the price of oil whether its releasing more of their reserves, drilling more, etc. There's a reason why Biden has talked about a gas tax holiday.

I'm not saying it would be a significant dent in prices given how much demand has increased and the ongoing issues in Russia but it certainly could reduce the pressure some on barrel prices and subsequently on inflation. You would think Democrats would want to relieve some of the prices at the pump just for their own sakes given there are elections coming.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-28-2022 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No they haven't, you brainless dunce.
    Yes they have ****ing idiot

Yes they have ****ing idiot

Well if two giant idiots both say so, it must be true.

Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast