Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I did find out how much they cost. I provided government data tracking the cost over time as well as provided the price using my own information.
    No. You took regular eggs from my grocery store and then used 75 URBAN areas with ALL eggs (regular, GMO free, Cage, free, etc, etc).

How many more times must it be explained to you for you to get it that you failed and refuse to admit you are wrong?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Since Biden is doing NOTHING to even slow down inflation, inflation will get worse. Right now Joe Biden is on TV telling the American workers how good our economy is doing and telling old stories about the old days of his childhood. And then he is blaming two causes of inflation, COVID and PUTIN. Amazing. He is blaming Ukraine and its grain production being cut off by Putin's war. THIS IS INSANITY.

Whoever wrote this drivel ought to be shot by a firing squad. He's even praising the idiot POWELL for the Feds "action" on fighting inflation. Truth is that Powell and the fed were wrong about the spike of inflation that was coming and were late in acting and slowing inflation down. Instead they just kept printing new money.

Biden is a mindless buffoon babbling on about all the wonderful things he has done to the US economy. Meanwhile everything in the market is greatly more expensive and we are heading quickly to a pretty significant recession. Thanks, Joey.

Hey Siri, where does the world get its wheat from?

op 10 Wheat Producing Countries (in tons of wheat produced 2020)*
    China — 134,254,710
    India — 107,590,000
    Russia — 85,896,326
    United States — 49,690,680
    Canada — 35,183,000
    France — 30,144,110
    Pakistan — 25,247,511
    Ukraine — 24,912,350
    Germany — 22,172,100
    Turkey — 20,500,000

Oh hey, I found out how this affects you greatly...as it does everyone else.
    It's just wheat, we make a **** ton more, we don't import any, and they're 8th. We literally produce twice as much.

Here are Biden's statements on inflation.

If you can't watch the video, it's basically. PUTIN, PUTIN, PUTIN.

Here are Biden's statements on inflation.

If you can't watch the video, it's basically. PUTIN, PUTIN, PUTIN.
    Love Putin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems Democrats have FINALLY come to the realization that they can't just ignore people's concerns around inflation and hope it all just goes away.

They're in a tough spot because there isn't a ton that they can do.

However, if you're going to put the blame on this at Putin's feet over the invasion then the question becomes what are you doing to resolve the issue.

Just handing weapons to Ukraine is prolonging the war, thus the Pu-tin-flation. If you want to end that part, you need to engage either in peace talks to hurry this up, or militarily to get them out of Ukraine.

The government created the inflation. They aren't "fixing" it.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

It's just wheat, we make a **** ton more, we don't import any, and they're 8th. We literally produce twice as much.
    It doesn’t have to be the top producing country to be impactful. I feel like I shouldn’t have to explain that. A marginal couple percent being taken out of the supply causes problems. We all saw what happened when there was a disruption of global oil markets with Russia.

It doesn’t have to be the top producing country to be impactful. I feel like I shouldn’t have to explain that. A marginal couple percent being taken out of the supply causes problems. We all saw what happened when there was a disruption of global oil markets with Russia.
    The majority of the Wheat that Ukraine sells is to countries in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. We buy next to zero Ukrainian Wheat. It's also only one item.

The majority of the Wheat that Ukraine sells is to countries in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. We buy next to zero Ukrainian Wheat. It's also only one item.
    Why are you acting like you don’t know how a global product market work? It’s like acting like the price of oil in one country doesn’t impact another country. It’s not just one item. It’s an input item for god knows how many other items. People don’t just stick wheat into their mouth and eat it.

Wheat.

It seems Democrats have FINALLY come to the realization that they can't just ignore people's concerns around inflation and hope it all just goes away.

They're in a tough spot because there isn't a ton that they can do.

However, if you're going to put the blame on this at Putin's feet over the invasion then the question becomes what are you doing to resolve the issue.

Just handing weapons to Ukraine is prolonging the war, thus the Pu-tin-flation. If you want to end that part, you need to engage either in peace talks to hurry this up, or militarily to get them out of Ukraine.
    You think World War Three would be a better financial situation for Americans than the current Inflation?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You think World War Three would be a better financial situation for Americans than the current Inflation?
    WW2 was a better financial situation for Americans.

If you genuinely believe in the theory of Pu-tinflation. Then you have to end the war as quick as possible.

There are two ways to do that.
    1)Bring everyone to the table and find a compromise that everyone can live with.
    2)End the war as quickly as possible.

If you're not going to negotiate then you have two options to bring the war to an end quickly.
    A)Stop supporting Ukraine. Let's face it, they can't sustain against Russia without our constant and overwhelming help.
    B)Get directly involved.

Instead the US has chosen a proxy war which will last for ****ing ever.

While the infographic doesn't show it, Diesel is also at an all-time high which will increase trucking costs.

Last edited by ciaban2.0; 05-11-2022 at 04:19 PM.

$5.19 at a truck stop near my house. Gas is $4.09 there.

Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast