Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3610
    Beverley pointed out that he shot 39% on catch-and-shoot 3s with Minnesota last season — in the same range as Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors, who connected on 39.5% of his catch-and-shoot attempts. “Numbers don’t lie,” Beverley said. “Elite catch-and-shoot 3-point shooter, obviously. My defense has always been at the forefront, because that’s what people see. But when it comes down to the numbers, I shoot with the best of them in the league.” – via Dave McMenamin @ ESPN
    Caruso on steroids!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Beverley pointed out that he shot 39% on catch-and-shoot 3s with Minnesota last season — in the same range as Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors, who connected on 39.5% of his catch-and-shoot attempts. “Numbers don’t lie,” Beverley said. “Elite catch-and-shoot 3-point shooter, obviously. My defense has always been at the forefront, because that’s what people see. But when it comes down to the numbers, I shoot with the best of them in the league.” – via Dave McMenamin @ ESPN
    Do you think he knows he's comparing himself with by far Curry's career worst shooting year?

Love his confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Love his confidence.
    Part confidence part seeking attention
    Rob "Pinocchio" Pelinka
    "I'm a real boy"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    30%Part confidence 70%part seeking attention
    Fixed

Mamba Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Fixed
    HeHE
    It would have to be a sign and trade and it would kick in the hard cap so we can't do it.

Signed Mcallen Tex for the 1000th time

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Part confidence part seeking attention
    Yep he love that

Pat Bev talks ish so he has to step up to his talk. He creates his performance by his boasting.

It's great as long as it's working ... it would have been great to see him doing it to Jordan or Kobe ... guys who love to shut mouthy guys up on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Do you think he knows he's comparing himself with by far Curry's career worst shooting year?
    Interesting question. I will ask him when we practice tomorrow.
    Caruso on steroids!

This is the season we will know what Davis is made of. The pressure is on him to remain healthy and reestablish himself as a dominant big man and top five player. Joel has his share of injuries and last season he bounced back. Davis I think can do it to don’t know but it’s very possible. If he does Lakers can finally gauge what a Westbrook who is not the best fit, Lebron and Davis can truly become. A bigger sf behind Lebron and a pf behind Davis could be all thats needed If these 3 guys figure it out. The season lies on Davis shoulders. Lebron knows it Lakers knows it everyone knows it. He just have not been available enough.

Health have been a number of team issues but lakers lead the pack followed by clippers. Net have too but they can also fall within dysfunctional.

All eyes will be on Davis while Westbrook be the 47mil punching bag. For 47mil Westbrook too have to find a way to be more efficient making better decisions.
    Last edited by ldawg; Today at 10:59 AM.