Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    GS forum is dead. I came here because I follow the Lakers too and this is a more active forum.

I don't know of any "questionable posts" I've done. Can you point me to one?
    Sorry, too many, and I lack time to check them all.

Mamba Forever

Darvin Ham is the best and probably most logical choice

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Sorry, too many, and I lack time to check them all.
    Hehe ... okay.

Pelinka better not look to sign this overrated idiot!
    Lakers haven't abandoned hope of Doc Rivers becoming available?

Suspicions persist in league coaching circles that the Lakers have not completely abandoned hope that Philadelphia’s Doc Rivers becomes unexpectedly available — despite the recent insistence from Sixers president of basketball operations Daryl Morey that Rivers will be back in Philly next season. – via Marc Stein @ marcstein.substack.com
    Top Rumors, Doc Rivers, Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers

There’s also this: One source close to the situation told me over the weekend that the list of coaches under consideration by the Lakers is “still wider” than the reported trio of Ham, Stotts and Atkinson. – via Marc Stein @ marcstein.substack.com
    Los Angeles Lakers

As written here on May 2, Ham is also long overdue for a head coaching shot and is known to possess the confidence/presence/demeanor to not only forge a working relationship with James and Anthony Davis but likewise let them know that he does intend to coach them. If the Lakers have no shot at a more established coach like Rivers or Utah’s Quin Snyder, my presumption, frankly, is that they would want to hire Ham as head coach and try to convince Stotts to accept a top assistant/offensive coordinator role that he’s overqualified for. – via Marc Stein @ marcstein.substack.com
    Darvin Ham, Los Angeles Lakers
    Caruso on steroids!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post

Suspicions persist in league coaching circles that the Lakers have not completely abandoned hope that Philadelphia’s Doc Rivers becomes unexpectedly available — despite the recent insistence from Sixers president of basketball operations Daryl Morey that Rivers will be back in Philly next season. – via Marc Stein @ marcstein.substack.com

There’s also this: One source close to the situation told me over the weekend that the list of coaches under consideration by the Lakers is “still wider” than the reported trio of Ham, Stotts and Atkinson. – via Marc Stein @ marcstein.substack.com
    Los Angeles Lakers

As written here on May 2, Ham is also long overdue for a head coaching shot and is known to possess the confidence/presence/demeanor to not only forge a working relationship with James and Anthony Davis but likewise let them know that he does intend to coach them. If the Lakers have no shot at a more established coach like Rivers or Utah’s Quin Snyder, my presumption, frankly, is that they would want to hire Ham as head coach and try to convince Stotts to accept a top assistant/offensive coordinator role that he’s overqualified for. – via Marc Stein @ marcstein.substack.com
    It's either that's a strategy from doc's camp to not get fired by morey or our FO is really that dumb...

Mamba Forever

Los Angeles Lakers

Article written by Doc Rivers agent.

It's either that's a strategy from doc's camp to not get fired by morey or our FO is really that dumb...
    I will be pretty upset if this ever happen.
    Caruso on steroids!

I will be pretty upset if this ever happen.
    Who will not?

Mamba Forever

Who will not?
    We are all in consensus that he would not be a good choice

Imagine if Doc became the Lakers coach especially when he's been an LA coach but coaching for the Clippers and then he returns to LA but as a Lakers coach...just the sheer irony alone would be pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Imagine if Doc became the Lakers coach especially when he's been an LA coach but coaching for the Clippers and then he returns to LA but as a Lakers coach...just the sheer irony alone would be pretty funny
    Funny for you! For me a terrible thing that hope-never happen! Maybe Boston wants him back? That will be pretty funny!
    Caruso on steroids!

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    We are all in consensus that he would not be a good choice
    Yes we are.

Mamba Forever

Then expect the Lakers to blow a 3-1 lead in the playoffs to a lesser team.
    It would have to be a sign and trade and it would kick in the hard cap so we can't do it.

Signed Mcallen Tex for the 1000th time

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Then expect the Lakers to blow a 3-1 lead in the playoffs to a lesser team.
    Blowing a 2-0 lead can work too.

Mamba Forever

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast