Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1513
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    With that being said who do you guys think will get called up moving forward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Schmidt for sure. I would love to see Peraza but it's probably better he keep playing every day.

Lanarre, Rortvedt, Britto, Weissart I think Breaux had a shot if he wasn't injured

Ignorance is bliss

Honestly not a fan of Rortverdt now. Have you guys seen the latest stats on Gary? Having Trevino as the catcher has been a steal for the Yanks.

http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Clown I can imagine Florial for Hicks and Peraza maybe getting some PT over IKF. Beyond that I'm not sure. Waldi is gone, he would have been a pick to get some experience. Marinaccio should be a welcome addition with Holmes down. I don't see Volpe/Pereira/Wells getting much PT, unless there is a complete melt down. Which imo is possible but not likely.

If they go in the toilet after the stellar first half they will look to blame someone or something. The likely target will be all the rooks imo. Hopefully that won't be the case. I look forward to Florial replacing the corpse in CF. I would love to get a look at Peraza on the ML level. I also look forward to a Stanton return and a fully healthy Rizzo to watch Judge's back. He needs it.
    Why would that be since the meltdown happened way before any rookies were even called up? Also they literally have been sending all the rookies down and relying almost entirely on the vets. The ones who have been here have actually performed, even Abreu.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Honestly not a fan of Rortverdt now. Have you guys seen the latest stats on Gary? Having Trevino as the catcher has been a steal for the Yanks.

I ma not a fan of Rortvedt either but he was a "big part" of that trade so if he's healthy, I am sure he will be given a chance.

Ignorance is bliss

Wow since Montgomery has been traded

3GS
    3W
    16.2 IP
    1 ER
    0.54 ERA
    12 H
    3 BB
    17 K

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Wow since Montgomery has been traded

3GS
    3W
    16.2 IP
    1 ER
    0.54 ERA
    12 H
    3 BB
    17 K

Supposedly all that’s worth these days is an average CFer…..who’s hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Supposedly all that’s worth these days is an average CFer…..who’s hurt.
    Well inflation and such

Well inflation and such

tmml

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Well inflation and such

Yankees are building back better.

Swidt?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Why would that be since the meltdown happened way before any rookies were even called up? Also they literally have been sending all the rookies down and relying almost entirely on the vets. The ones who have been here have actually performed, even Abreu.
    Reading is fundamental.

I suggested a hypothetical. They call up more rookies, Peraza et al. They continue to lose thus offering Hal and Cashman a predetermined excuse.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Reading is fundamental.

I suggested a hypothetical. They call up more rookies, Peraza et al. They continue to lose thus offering Hal and Cashman a predetermined excuse.
    Yes, and your hypothetical doesn't make sense, which I addressed in it's entirety, assuming Cashman is rational. The collapse is entirely on the shoulders of the vets. Trying to blame it on rookies at this point would just get Cashman roasted by the media and fans for being massively stupid, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Yes, and your hypothetical doesn't make sense, which I addressed in it's entirety, assuming Cashman is rational. The collapse is entirely on the shoulders of the vets. Trying to blame it on rookies at this point would just get Cashman roasted by the media and fans for being massively stupid, nothing more.
    If they did point the finger at the rookies as a reason for failure, It would also set them up for, "well why didn't you trade them when you could for guys who could help"

They would likely be roasted for any excuse regarding youth.
    They will likely be roasted if Cabrera and Flo perform. "What took you so long to call them up? Why did you wait so far into a slide to get a spark"

Winning heals everything. If they win a title, they will be brilliant.

Ignorance is bliss

I am still heated about my new discovery about Montas. He was banned for PED use. The next year, he had a back injury. Then he pitched 187 innings. This year he had a shoulder issue.

As I said in my previous post, winning heals everything but right now, that trade looks really bad.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I am still heated about my new discovery about Montas. He was banned for PED use. The next year, he had a back injury. Then he pitched 187 innings. This year he had a shoulder issue.

As I said in my previous post, winning heals everything but right now, that trade looks really bad.
    The Yankees are a second tier organization now. They had to settle for Montas because they can’t compete with the big dogs like the Mariners who went out and got the top pitcher on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    The Yankees are a second tier organization now. They had to settle for Montas because they can’t compete with the big dogs like the Mariners who went out and got the top pitcher on the market.
    Can't compete or won't compete? I think there is a difference.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast