Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1531
    Well they called two of them up, I hope we see Peraza tomorrow.

Lets hope they provide that spark we need, they aren't going to save the season, but they could help.

At worst I'm expecting elite defense, speed, energy and hopefully they hit

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post

Lets hope they provide that spark we need, they aren't going to save the season, but they could help.

Iím all in on this move. Is it scary to have three unproven players come into NY especially during a playoff run? Of course. They have a lot of pressure on them to perform. With that said even if they donít hit right away the other intangibles they bring are really nice. I expect slow starts on the offense but once they figure it out. I hope they cause Boone to make hard decisions on who to keep on the playoff roster.

I keep thinking about that dumb play that hicks didnít make in CF the other night. Iíve no lie seen beer league softball players make that same move and not catch a ball. No one can tell me Flo doesnít make that catch deep to CF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

In his last 25 Scranton games, Cabrera was batting .330 with seven home runs, eight steals and a 1.040 OPS.

Let's all hope he and Florial are the spark and energy this team needs. We may also see a return of Marinaccio with Holmes potentially heading to the IL.

Sell the Team, HAL!

4. 08-17-2022, 03:29 PM

@marioagomez_1

48m
    I didnít think Bader was a real possibility of coming back but according to
    @YankeesWFAN
    by the end of the next road trip, Bader will be ďreally into the baseball activity part.Ē So hopefully heís back by mid September

Cabrera, Flo and Marinaccio are all in the clubhouse. Miggy is gone. I don't know if they DFA'd him or just sent him down.

DJ not going on the IL, so they will have to make another move to add Cabrera to the roster. I'm guessing since Cabrera can also play OF, that will get Locastro sent down or Marwin DFA'd

A thought that just crossed my mind regarding the spects. Let's assume they call up a few more, Peraza and whatever pitchers are ready (who's left?). The clamoring from the fans subsides. They continue to lose and barely make the post season if at all. Doesn't Cash and Hal now have a per-ordained excuse? We played the kids, we tried to satisfy the fan base...yada yada. We tried our best. We gave the kids a shot. It didn't work out the way we or the fan base planned.

Silmple...blame the kids.

The pressure to produce will be incredible, more than most rooks should have to endure. This is NYC. These are the ****in NY Yankees. Perhaps the biggest stage in MLB.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Iím all in on this move. Is it scary to have three unproven players come into NY especially during a playoff run? Of course. They have a lot of pressure on them to perform. With that said even if they donít hit right away the other intangibles they bring are really nice. I expect slow starts on the offense but once they figure it out. I hope they cause Boone to make hard decisions on who to keep on the playoff roster.

I keep thinking about that dumb play that hicks didnít make in CF the other night. Iíve no lie seen beer league softball players make that same move and not catch a ball. No one can tell me Flo doesnít make that catch deep to CF.

No chance Flo is going to be worse than Hicks, Flo makes that catch every time.

Cabrera is the one that I think could take off right away. He's done nothing but tear up AAA since he got healthy early June. Kid can hit, especially from the LH side, which is what we need.

The reason Peraza isn't up is because they get an extra yr of service time and he'll remain a rookie next yr. With teams getting draft picks for top 3 ROY finishes, and with as good as Peraza is , especially defensively, he's got a strong shot at being in that top 3.. I wonder if they wait to activate Cabrera till tomorrow for the same reason

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    A thought that just crossed my mind regarding the spects. Let's assume they call up a few more, Peraza and whatever pitchers are ready (who's left?). The clamoring from the fans subsides. They continue to lose and barely make the post season if at all. Doesn't Cash and Hal now have a per-ordained excuse? We played the kids, we tried to satisfy the fan base...yada yada. We tried our best. We gave the kids a shot. It didn't work out the way we or the fan base planned.

Silmple...blame the kids.

The pressure to produce will be incredible, more than most rooks should have to endure. This is NYC. These are the ****in NY Yankees. Perhaps the biggest stage in MLB.
    Depends what kids. If they also bring up Peraza and Volpe/Pereira/Wells... And they have a bunch of opportunities and fail horribly? Maybe. Because then the fan base and media will say, "well, why did you hold onto them at the deadline? Why didn't you get Lopez?"

They have to call the up at this point. There is no way the kids can be blamed with the way the team has played

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    @marioagomez_1

48m
    I didnít think Bader was a real possibility of coming back but according to
    @YankeesWFAN
    by the end of the next road trip, Bader will be ďreally into the baseball activity part.Ē So hopefully heís back by mid September
    I am really starting to think this is all planned.

I'll bet Stanton is out till early September, maybe end of august. Sexy the same.
    They will get 3-4 weeks of MLB competition to get up to speed and be ready for playoffs

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Depends what kids. If they also bring up Peraza and Volpe/Pereira/Wells... And they have a bunch of opportunities and fail horribly? Maybe. Because then the fan base and media will say, "well, why did you hold onto them at the deadline? Why didn't you get Lopez?"

They have to call the up at this point. There is no way the kids can be blamed with the way the team has played
    Clown I can imagine Florial for Hicks and Peraza maybe getting some PT over IKF. Beyond that I'm not sure. Waldi is gone, he would have been a pick to get some experience. Marinaccio should be a welcome addition with Holmes down. I don't see Volpe/Pereira/Wells getting much PT, unless there is a complete melt down. Which imo is possible but not likely.

If they go in the toilet after the stellar first half they will look to blame someone or something. The likely target will be all the rooks imo. Hopefully that won't be the case. I look forward to Florial replacing the corpse in CF. I would love to get a look at Peraza on the ML level. I also look forward to a Stanton return and a fully healthy Rizzo to watch Judge's back. He needs it.

Sell the Team, HAL!

At a minimum they are more fun to watch for a few weeks.

What is the date that players are called up and their service time doesnít start????

http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    What is the date that players are called up and their service time doesnít start????

8/18.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    8/18.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Good thing the Yanks had a huge lead if they bring dudes up tomorrow on the business side of baseball operations it makes more sense.

With that being said who do you guys think will get called up moving forward?

Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast