Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: MLB 2022 Season

Since were on the subject of the playoffs, the dodgers have beaten every NL West rival in the playoffs at some point over the last 5 years.
    2017: Zona
    2018: Rox
    2019: N/A
    2020: Padres
    2021: Giants

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

holy ****! HOLY ****!

This is the most incredible self ****ing own.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAh **** what an amazing L to take unnecessarily.

Someone Somewhere makes fun of the giants.

Spliff :I guess they live rent free in your head huh!

ahhahahahahahahah holy ****.

Do we need to go through your post history, you've been on this site since 07 how much **** talking and trolling of the dodger have you done in that time? I never complained about it once either (in part because you would have trolled even hard and called me a whiner.)

Holy **** what self own.

Bro...given your post history. If the dodgers live rent free in my head.

Then the dodgers own the mortgage on your head and rent out space to tourists on Air BnB.
    Nice little meltdown, squirt. Of course I talk **** about the Dodgers from time to time, as all Giants fans do (the same could be said the other way around, as well). There's nothing abnormal about that.

The fact of the matter, is that you take it to a whole different, more obsessive and strange level than the average person. This is the very reason you, not I, gets called out for this type of behavior on a regular basis by numerous posters that are fans of teams outside of this rivalry. You can pretend that what you are doing is normal but the only person you'd be fooling is yourself.

It's like you wake up each morning and the very first thing you do is curse the name of Willie Mays ten times, then repeatedly stab your already thrashed Giants voodoo doll for a solid five minutes. The sad thing is, as much energy as you devote to this obsessive hatred & jealousy of a baseball team on PSD, I can guarantee that you are on numerous other websites devoting even more energy doing the exact same ****.

Have fun doing your thing though, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Holy ****, here are the dodgers, owning the deed and renting out space for profit on the inside of your head here.

Weren't you the dork who kept saying "Dodgers fans celebrate division titles, Giants fans celebrate World Series" followed by a bunch of dumb emoji's?

Geeze how the table's have turned.

BTW whats the point in celebrating a division title you have no ability to defend?
    What you don't get, is I don't think there is anything impressive about the dodgers beating this team, any more than there was last Oct, it's not impressive. Or no more impressive than beating the D-Backs, or Padres, or Rockies in the playoffs, or beating those teams this year.

There is nothing impressive about beating scrubs.

Lol This is literally the high water mark of you're entire season. It all went down hill from here.
    Like you can literally put a pin on a calendar for the high water mark of the giants season.
    You okay? Deep breaths now: in....and....out. Just look at yourself in the mirror and confidently repeat "the 2020 championship is as important and respected as any championship in MLB history".

I don't think any intelligent Giants fans expected a repeat of last season. Leading in to this season, I figured they were a fringe playoff team that'd get mid to high 80 wins. They're a hair behind that but please: go on and pump your fists with excitement.

While you're at it, please tell us some more about how you totally aren't absolutely filled with a strangely obsessive rage towards the San Francisco Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nice little meltdown, squirt. Of course I talk **** about the Dodgers from time to time, as all Giants fans do (the same could be said the other way around, as well). There's nothing abnormal about that.

The fact of the matter, is that you take it to a whole different, more obsessive and strange level than the average person. This is the very reason you, not I, gets called out for this type of behavior on a regular basis by numerous posters that are fans of teams outside of this rivalry. You can pretend that what you are doing is normal but the only person you'd be fooling is yourself.

It's like you wake up each morning and the very first thing you do is curse the name of Willie Mays ten times, then repeatedly stab your already thrashed Giants voodoo doll for a solid five minutes. The sad thing is, as much energy as you devote to this obsessive hatred & jealousy of a baseball team on PSD, I can guarantee that you are on numerous other websites devoting even more energy doing the exact same ****.

Have fun doing your thing though, I guess.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY **** what an understatement.

You are the epitome of "can dish it out but can't take it in".

Is that why SF sucks this season? Because of my voodoo doll? LoL What a loser.

You okay? Deep breaths now: in....and....out. Just look at yourself in the mirror and confidently repeat "the 2020 championship is as important and respected as any championship in MLB history".

I don't think any intelligent Giants fans expected a repeat of last season. Leading in to this season, I figured they were a fringe playoff team that'd get mid to high 80 wins. They're a hair behind that but please: go on and pump your fists with excitement.

While you're at it, please tell us some more about how you totally aren't absolutely filled with a strangely obsessive rage towards the San Francisco Giants.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK you dork. It doesn't matter if everyone likes the 2020 championship or no one does.

If the Rays had one it, I doubt you would be ******** on it. But once again it doesn't matter. Your the loser bring up the Giants 2021 NL West title, **** what a low level accomplishment. If the dodgers just won the division and didn't win the world series, you'd call that a failure of a season (and you'd be right) but somehow, it's ok to go around posting about this glorious division title.
    This btw is after you spent years bragging about how "dodger fans celebrate division titles, giants fans celebrate world titles."
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH what a dork.

"All the intelligent giants fans" Sure RUSH and Steven were smart enough not to run their mouths...you not so much.
    Also, great revisionist history btw.
    BTW Weren't you the idiot who kept saying "The 2016 Giants aren't as good as their first half, but they aren't as bad as they were in the second half" right before the giants turned in the worst record in all of baseball in 2017. Showing in fact, THEY WERE as bad as the 2nd half showed.
    Pump my fist with excitement?
    No, me laughing at you for being a dork is not exciting, more predictable.

Poor Spliff, can dish it out, but can't take it in. Whatever complaints people have about MTM he can dish it and take it. I can respect that. Not you spliff, you hide behind the same lame sarcasm and pretend like you didn't bring any of this on yourself and you're some innocent angel.
    What a ****ing cry baby.

I get it, times are rough for the Giants, their 4th fiddle in the division. Not a lot to brag about. But the smart Giants fans know that NOW is probably not the time to trash talk. But not you!
    No you couldn't help but make a huge deal about a 3 game sweep right before the giants got dunked on in 8 straight games. Not you. Who insisted the giants would be buyers because they just had struggling teams and a dodgers team they swept on the schedule going into the break.

Are there intelligent giants fans. CERTAINLY. You're just not one of them.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; Yesterday at 08:55 PM.

I can "take it" just fine, thanks. Since it is crystal clear that very obvious things need to be spelled out for you: I'm not offended or hurt by what you say about the sports team I like; I'm simply pointing out (just as many others have quite often) that you have an unhealthy obsession with the San Francisco Giants.

Have fun continuing with these unhinged rants though, squirt. I'm sure this all must be quite cathartic for you.

Please show us on the doll where Madison Bumgarner hurt you, ciaban. Let's work through these issues of yours before they completely consume you.

I can "take it" just fine, thanks. Since it is crystal clear that very obvious things need to be spelled out for you: I'm not offended or hurt by what you say about the sports team I like; I'm simply pointing out (just as many others have quite often) that you have an unhealthy obsession with the San Francisco Giants.

Have fun continuing with these unhinged rants though, squirt. I'm sure this all must be quite cathartic for you.
    aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy ****, what cope.

OK Spliffy. Sure, that's why you don't complain and get defensive and layer on the sarcasm when people make fun of the giants.

Please show us on the doll where Madison Bumgarner hurt you, ciaban. Let's work through these issues of yours before they completely consume you.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH what a ****ing loser. At least MTM can dish it out and take it. What the ****, what a cry baby.

Look man, other Giants fans have dished it out, and they don't sit and whine like you. They can take it. You can't.

Let it all out, lil' guy.

Let it all out, lil' guy.
    Maybe ask other giants fans or MTM for advice on how they're able to both dish it and take it when it comes to trash talk you cry baby.

Lofl you are as laughably clueless at reading people as you are at baseball analysis, humor, and talking politics.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940