Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2022 Season

shoulda swept them but our bull pen blows and Joe is a moron with the positioning of cast and his love for the shitters like familla/alverado/norwood. Lost all momentum bringing in famillia. 3 out of 4 is still great though but the dodgers now know their place.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    shoulda swept them but our bull pen blows and Joe is a moron with the positioning of cast and his love for the shitters like familla/alverado/norwood. Lost all momentum bringing in famillia. 3 out of 4 is still great though but the dodgers now know their place.
    Yeah, lame but totally unsurprising choke job by the Phillies pen just now.

Cardinals just annihilated Rodon tonight

That's for damn sure.

I hate familia. Hated the signing from the start. Annoyed Knebel didnít close it out but meh, heís been solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Albert Pujols has now pitched an inning in MLB

Want people to understand something... I ***** about coaching and our bull pen use often. It was a 1-0 game padres in the 7th last night and we had 2 guys warming up..... famillia and norwood which are 2 of our worst arms outside of alverado. Now we just had an off day and everyone in the bull pen could be used but Big time Joe decided he would yet the **** again go with norwood whom and wait for it this is the fun part.

over his last 7 games norwood has given up 8 earned in 5 innings pitched with a whip of 1.70 and an era of 13.50. On the season he has an era of 8.44 with a whip of 1.31 which is down from is career regular season mark of 1.70 BUT THIS IS WHO GIRARDI KEEPS ****ING GOING WITH. Holy **** how stupid can someone be. MOTHER OF ALL THE ****ING ****S
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 05-18-2022 at 07:29 AM.

Want people to understand something... I ***** about coaching and our bull pen use often. It was a 1-0 game padres in the 7th last night and we had 2 guys warming up..... famillia and norwood which are 2 of our worst arms outside of alverado. Now we just had an off day and everyone in the bull pen could be used but Big time Joe decided he would yet the **** again go with norwood whom and wait for it this is the fun part.

over his last 7 games norwood has given up 8 earned in 5 innings pitched with a whip of 1.70 and an era of 13.50. On the season he has an era of 8.44 with a whip of 1.31 which is down from is career regular season mark of 1.70 BUT THIS IS WHO GIRARDI KEEPS ****ING GOING WITH. Holy **** how stupid can someone be. MOTHER OF ALL THE ****ING ****S
    Bullpen management is like the only thing a baseball manager is needed for.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Bullpen management is like the only thing a baseball manager is needed for.
    its honestly insane to me watching him manage the bullpen

its honestly insane to me watching him manage the bullpen
    Odd bc I thought overall he did a really good job in NY

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Phillies fans seemed to like blaming Kapler for their dog **** bullpen too.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Bullpen was ******* and still kind of is but this year there are a lot better options. He continues to use the worst options.

Kapler did have crappier overall pen arms though.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    leaving guys in to long yes but now we actually have better options and joe wants to just ride this famillia/norwood wave into us being back double digit games in the division

Tim Anderson accused Josh Donaldson of being racist for calling him Jackie but apparently he compared himself to Jackie Robinson before.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Tim Anderson accused Josh Donaldson of being racist for calling him Jackie but apparently he compared himself to Jackie Robinson before.
    I was watching today's game (not via MLB.tv of course, since every Yankee game seems to be blacked out this year) when the benches clearing "brawl" unfolded. Had it on mute but for some reason had a feeling there were some accusations of racism being tossed around.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast