Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1140

Thread: Ok Groomer

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,092

    Ok Groomer

    In light of Disneys self professed desire to teach children the lgbt lifestyle and the minority opposition to the Parental Rights Bill in Florida, and coming soon to a state near you, is it safe to say that the left really is coming after our children?

    https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557

    https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-rubin-report/disney-leaked-video#toggle-gdpr
    Last edited by The20thK; 04-07-2022 at 07:49 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,604
    Mickey Mouse and Donald the Duck are banging it now? Well good for Goofy cause he will be hitting on Daisy and Minnie behind Snow White castle. When are the gay parades? I always wonder about the seven dwarves.
    Well, good for them that they are coming out. Gay guys throw the best Halloween party so they will be great for the festival atmosphere of Disney. Whether be gay than a republican bumper stickers for the kiddies' bikes.

    Disney teaching gayness now, don't that beat all. I guess we will have to encircle all those Disney lands and just pray that gay away. Can we get Mike Pence?
    Last edited by WES445; 04-07-2022 at 10:19 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,765
    Hey speaking of groomers, and thanks for making a dedicated thread to post all these in going forward!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,604
    Maybe Disney should have a sexual predator ride to sooth the Republican's angst. I love it when they get all moralistic about gays while voting in a sexual predator for President. What a party.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,219
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Mickey Mouse and Donald the Duck are banging it now? Well good for Goofy cause he will be hitting on Daisy and Minnie behind Snow White castle. When are the gay parades? I always wonder about the seven dwarves.
    Well, good for them that they are coming out. Gay guys throw the best Halloween party so they will be great for the festival atmosphere of Disney. Whether be gay than a republican bumper stickers for the kiddies' bikes.

    Disney teaching gayness now, don't that beat all. I guess we will have to encircle all those Disney lands and just pray that gay away. Can we get Mike Pence?
    It is clear to me that Disney's CEO should be fired by the board for caving to his nutjobs trans workers complaints about the Florida law. Disney is going to see a huge drop off of attendance by thousands of parents and grandparents who will not be taking their urchins to a place which has "woken' up.

    Disneyworld is an expensive ticket. It costs a lot to get in and once you are in, it is also expensive. It also isn't much fun. The lines are long and there are very few fun rides.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,402
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    In light of Disneys self professed desire to teach children the lgbt lifestyle and the minority opposition to the Parental Rights Bill in Florida, and coming soon to a state near you, is it safe to say that the left really is coming after our children?

    https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557

    https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-r...eo#toggle-gdpr
    No. Tennessee is. What do you think of their bill?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,765
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No. Tennessee is. What do you think of their bill?
    Personally I’m disgusted by Disney’s desire to teach children to her kissing dogs is acceptable behavior.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    It is clear to me that Disney's CEO should be fired by the board for caving to his nutjobs trans workers complaints about the Florida law. Disney is going to see a huge drop off of attendance by thousands of parents and grandparents who will not be taking their urchins to a place which has "woken' up.

    Disneyworld is an expensive ticket. It costs a lot to get in and once you are in, it is also expensive. It also isn't much fun. The lines are long and there are very few fun rides.
    Gone are the days of “leave us alone and let us be”…

    I’m just glad they’ve “come out” and made their intentions public… now there is no more conspiracy.
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,092
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No. Tennessee is. What do you think of their bill?
    Let me know when that happens…

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,402
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Let me know when that happens…
    It was passed by the Tennessee House. Does their support for pedophilia not count?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,961
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It was passed by the Tennessee House. Does their support for pedophilia not count?
    What’s the bill?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,219
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Maybe Disney should have a sexual predator ride to sooth the Republican's angst. I love it when they get all moralistic about gays while voting in a sexual predator for President. What a party.
    I have a perfect model for the "SEXUAL PREDATOR RIDE"....Bubba Clinton fits the bill perfectly.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,512
    If you went to a restaurant and the waitress proceeded to tell you several times, over and over again, about the benefits of abortion and the "my body my life" drivel, would you go back to the restaurant???

    If you were buying a car and the salesman went on an on about following the life of Jesus, would you be annoyed???

    How about the tailor measuring you for a suit expounding on the gay lifestyle, would you be uncomfortable???

    Point is (and I'm sure some of you missed it) is that social values and controversial subjects should be discussed in the home or among friends and acquaintances that are open to the discussion. They should certainly not be discussed with strangers or pushed on them. Tell me about the steak, the car, and the clothes and keep your views to yourself.

    Before the epidemic, I spent several thousand $$$ a year at Disney World. We have a pricey time share with Disney and we are there almost every Memorial Day and Labor Day holiday weekends (already have reservations for this year). They entertain and treat their guests better than anyone I've ever experienced. First class all the way regardless (or irregardless for those in NJ) as to your income level or how much you are spending. But they are miles off base with this gay crap. We've cancelled Disney+ and I don't know if I would buy the time share today knowing what I now now. They need to entertain and get out of politics. I don't need to know Chip and Dale's gender. Nor do I care.

    There is a difference between accepting something and pushing something. Most people, like myself, accept gays and trans and have little to no problem with them. They do their thing while others do theirs. But pushing something on us over and over, all the time, gets old pretty quick (not to mention irritating). Same with overly religious people. So what you want, read the scriptures all you want, go to church every morning to your hearts content……but don't try to push it ontl others.

    As far as Disney goes……their chairman should be fired as should the woman who is the president of some Disney division. Then try to mend fences and get back to what they do best. Trans Athletes……you compete as the sex you were born with or start some trans leage for people like themselves. What is so hard about that???

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    What’s the bill?
    Here you go: https://www.capitol.tn.gov/Bills/112/Bill/HB0233.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    What’s the bill?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...695209%3famp=1


    The Bill’s aim is to create a separate thing recognizing opposite sex marriages because it is against gay marriage. In opposing homosexuals they inadvertently opened the door to child brides.

    To their credit, after intense backlash, they are going to try and add an amendment making the age of these new marriage contracts 18.

Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •