Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Giants moved Mercedes up to their varisty team. He DHed yesterday and went 1-4 with two KOs. Hope he plays when the Sox get there. It should be interesting. He still is a .270 hitter and should be a threat to at least left handed pitchers.
    Aren't all our starters RH?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Mercedes had a nice hot start and that's it. He's not a major league player.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    That and we have 35 DHs. I donít get why ppl are hanging onto Yermin still lol. I loved him coming up, because he hit everywhere, but he didnít adjust at all once the league adjusted to him

He's 28 already. That's the issue. He's tearing it up against players 3+ years younger than him.
    Some guys figure it out later than others. The Sox gave Yermin a shot last year, and I think he was like 30 or something. If he can hit and bats lefty, why not give him a shot, especially if Sheets goes into another prolonged slump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Some guys figure it out later than others. The Sox gave Yermin a shot last year, and I think he was like 30 or something. If he can hit and bats lefty, why not give him a shot, especially if Sheets goes into another prolonged slump.
    Yermin hit for two weeks.

Aren't all our starters RH?
    I hope he gets to hit and does well. A 500 foot bomb would be fitting for Toe Knee to see. Maybe Toe Knee will have Moncada DH for that game or his toy muppet, Garcia?

HE never got a chance because The drunk that some call a manager hated him and screwed him when they sent him down.

Yermin hit for two weeks.
    .270 with good RBI and HR numbers. He deserved a call up last season instead of the pieces of **** we had as catchers and DHs. Tony promised him to get a chance at catching and made sure he would never get that chance because he couldn't stand Mercedes. LaRussa was a bum when he first managed the Sox. He became a steroid enabler for major league baseball and a mean old fossilized drunk in St. Louis to boot.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314