Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    So who thinks this will be the worst team in the last 20+ years of Flyers hockey? I'm thinking this one won't be quite as bad as the 06-07 team, but may again struggle to hit 60 pts. Last year we were only a couple points away from our 56 that year. 😂 If Couts goes down early for some reason, we will be in the running for Bedard. If (when) Ellis doesn't play again, it could be really ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    So who thinks this will be the worst team in the last 20+ years of Flyers hockey? I'm thinking this one won't be quite as bad as the 06-07 team, but may again struggle to hit 60 pts. Last year we were only a couple points away from our 56 that year. 😂 If Couts goes down early for some reason, we will be in the running for Bedard. If (when) Ellis doesn't play again, it could be really ugly.
    As of now I don’t expect Ellis back at all. It’s the reason they went after tda. Brink out too which sucks….we have no luck with our prospects getting development time.

I just hope a healthier hayes/couts + torts doesn’t bring this team out of the top 5. I definitely won’t be watching even 10% if games this year tho with new job and stuff. First time in a long time it’s been like that….even last year I barely watched after the the first 20ish games.

tortorella in a radio interview:

"i am in no rush to name a captain"
    "i have major concerns about the [locker room]"
    "before we even step on the ice, situations and standards and accountability in the [locker room] is at the forefront."

and as long i'm here:
    Glen Macnow @RealGlenMacnow
    So @TheAthletic ranked the top 173 NHL players & prospects who are 22 or younger. The Flyers showed up just 3 times on the list: Farabee (37), Gauthier (54), York (78).

Not good at all.

At least the post game press conference should be entertaining.

To make it even more LOL … Couturier has hurt his back, and is out for the year … herniated disc, might never be the same player again. This team should sell out to get a real talent and flush the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    To make it even more LOL … Couturier has hurt his back, and is out for the year … herniated disc, might never be the same player again. This team should sell out to get a real talent and flush the rest.
    at this point it sucks and might be the best thing to happen to us... lose 90 percent of the games this year please

at this point it sucks and might be the best thing to happen to us... lose 90 percent of the games this year please
    "lose 90% of games. pick 4th in a 3 person draft"

-- the flyers way.

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    "lose 90% of games. pick 4th in a 3 person draft"

-- the flyers way.
    haha ya flyers never have luck so even if we are a bottom 5 team (which we are), I doubt we will get the first. Just no luck at all ever but this is a great draft and will have a lot of talent throughout the 1st and 2nd rounds (oopps we traded that for ****ing risto smh)

definitely one of the worst teams and situations we have ever been in. This team is BAAAD and there is no clear end in sight. We need another 2-3 years of top 5 picks to even get somewhere

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516