Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    So who thinks this will be the worst team in the last 20+ years of Flyers hockey? I'm thinking this one won't be quite as bad as the 06-07 team, but may again struggle to hit 60 pts. Last year we were only a couple points away from our 56 that year. 😂 If Couts goes down early for some reason, we will be in the running for Bedard. If (when) Ellis doesn't play again, it could be really ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    So who thinks this will be the worst team in the last 20+ years of Flyers hockey? I'm thinking this one won't be quite as bad as the 06-07 team, but may again struggle to hit 60 pts. Last year we were only a couple points away from our 56 that year. 😂 If Couts goes down early for some reason, we will be in the running for Bedard. If (when) Ellis doesn't play again, it could be really ugly.
    As of now I don’t expect Ellis back at all. It’s the reason they went after tda. Brink out too which sucks….we have no luck with our prospects getting development time.

I just hope a healthier hayes/couts + torts doesn’t bring this team out of the top 5. I definitely won’t be watching even 10% if games this year tho with new job and stuff. First time in a long time it’s been like that….even last year I barely watched after the the first 20ish games.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516