Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
    We'll still make the playoffs but I would say most fans are probably a bit disappointed in the inconsistencies. Though thats probably mostly on those fans if they had unrealistic expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    We'll still make the playoffs but I would say most fans are probably a bit disappointed in the inconsistencies. Though thats probably mostly on those fans if they had unrealistic expectations.
    I donít necessarily think they are unrealistic. The way this team played in the 2nd half of Last season, the expectations are bound to be high. We need the team to get on a heater. The way yanks are struggling now, perfect time to face them.

Once again Jays defense is letting the team down. In a tight game like this, the errors are costly. Also when are these Oís pitchers world beaters? Jays offense better wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Once again Jays defense is letting the team down. In a tight game like this, the errors are costly. Also when are these Oís pitchers world beaters? Jays offense better wake up.
    Kirk had to make that play. Tonight it is Manoah being met down by defensive mistakes.

As a contrast, Rutschman is everything I like in a catcher. As much as I love Kirkís bat, give me an all around talent at the position. We may just have one waiting. With the Springer injuries we might need that DH spot for him more going forward. Kirk should be able to net a solid haul in the off-season. I like him, but given the alternatives, he is the guy to deal out of the 3. More value than Jansen, while Jansen should be a solid mentor for Moreno moving forward.

I would expect Kirk would be a really coveted centrepiece in a deal this summer

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Kirk had to make that play. Tonight it is Manoah being met down by defensive mistakes.

As a contrast, Rutschman is everything I like in a catcher. As much as I love Kirkís bat, give me an all around talent at the position. We may just have one waiting. With the Springer injuries we might need that DH spot for him more going forward. Kirk should be able to net a solid haul in the off-season. I like him, but given the alternatives, he is the guy to deal out of the 3. More value than Jansen, while Jansen should be a solid mentor for Moreno moving forward.

I would expect Kirk would be a really coveted centrepiece in a deal this summer
    I have to agree about Kirk. Itís a tough decision but we have other needs. He can definitely fetch a good return.
    How the hell is Kremer pitching in to 7th inning. I am baffled.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I have to agree about Kirk. Itís a tough decision but we have other needs. He can definitely fetch a good return.
    How the hell is Kremer pitching in to 7th inning. I am baffled.
    Shatkins will probably trade Kirk for Socrates Brito...

This is baseball, got to stay mentally tough

Team has issues for sure but no way we should be this bad.

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162