Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Great come back for the jays. You donít want to be losing to the Tigers. Hope you guys enjoyed the win.
    It was a piss poor game though. They were lucky Hutch couldnt find the plate. Yesterday's game was much better, was only 2.5 hours to boot

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It was a piss poor game though. They were lucky Hutch couldnt find the plate. Yesterday's game was much better, was only 2.5 hours to boot

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Yesterdayís game was so efficient. Berrios looked great. Glad jays are going with some momentum in to this road trip.

Yesterdayís game was so efficient. Berrios looked great. Glad jays are going with some momentum in to this road trip.
    Berrios has very quietly turned a corner in July. 6 starts, 5 of which went into the 6th. No more than 3 ER in any of the starts and only eclipsed 90 pitches in 3/6 starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Took 2 of 3 from the Tigers but now y'all have the Rays and Tampa are behind you guys for that Wild Card spot but if you guys can win this series, you could put some more distance between you and the Rays

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Took 2 of 3 from the Tigers but now y'all have the Rays and Tampa are behind you guys for that Wild Card spot but if you guys can win this series, you could put some more distance between you and the Rays
    We took 3/4 from the Tigers We need to shore up the pen and add an impact starter and we'll be competitive with anyone..

Yaíll have a good offense but I think you need to sign a pitcher or 2.

Team a lot more aggressive under Schneider. Vlad and Kirk both attempting stolen bases, who would think that? Put pressure on below defensive teams

What a performance by Gausman. Excellent game

What a performance by Gausman. Excellent game
    Thatís a gem. Against the Rays no less.

Ross Stripling heading to IL with a right flute/hip strain. Matt Peacock is up and will be in the bullpen today.

is White vaxed?

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    Ross Stripling heading to IL with a right flute/hip strain. Matt Peacock is up and will be in the bullpen today.

is White vaxed?
    Looks like White had side effects to the vaccine based on an article. So he is vaccinated.

Looks like White had side effects to the vaccine based on an article. So he is vaccinated.
    Gonna get political here for a minute. But who gives a **** anymore. I understand restrictions. But at this point vaxxed or not, the regulations for crossing the border are stupid. Nothing is stopping this virus from spreading, itís already everywhere.

Anything that keeps Americans out is good in my books.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Gonna get political here for a minute. But who gives a **** anymore. I understand restrictions. But at this point vaxxed or not, the regulations for crossing the border are stupid. Nothing is stopping this virus from spreading, itís already everywhere.
    Personally I donít care at this point. But the regulations are still there. I just want these guys to help the team.

Personally I donít care at this point. But the regulations are still there. I just want these guys to help the team.
    Me too.

Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast