Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    We could have 7-8 all stars this year with the new format.

Kirk
    Vlad
    Espinal
    Bo
    Springer
    Gurriel
    Manoah
    Gausman
    Romano

I am not as worried about Kikuchi as I am Berrios. They just signed that guy for 7 years and he is pitching like a bad #5. This is the worst 10 game stretch of his career. They need him to be a solid #2/3 if they want to compete in for a WC this year the way the Ray and Red Sox have been playing. Not to mention the Orioles are no longer a pushover either.

Love how quick Moreno is controlling the run game. That steal attempt by Refsnyder wasn't even close.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I am not as worried about Kikuchi as I am Berrios. They just signed that guy for 7 years and he is pitching like a bad #5. This is the worst 10 game stretch of his career. They need him to be a solid #2/3 if they want to compete in for a WC this year the way the Ray and Red Sox have been playing. Not to mention the Orioles are no longer a pushover either.
    At least he has the next seven years to figure it out...? Only things saving this rotation is that the Manoah/Gausman combo at the top is as formidable as any and Stripling is better than your usual #5.

Kikuchi coming through tonight.

Yeah this was sorely needed from Kikuchi.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Kikuchi coming through tonight.
    That was a pleasant surprise. I hope he can keep this up. The Ks are encouraging.

Kikuchi Brought back the cutter apparently which he abandoned when he struggled in Seattle .

Good choice!

Blue Jays are still in the playoff hunt especially after today's win yet again beating the Rays but the thing is with an expanded playoff format this year, Jays even if they don't win the AL East, they can still make the playoffs as one of the AL Wild Cards because there's going to be 3 AL Wild card spots plus 3 division winners

Same with the NL...3 Wild Card spots and 3 division winners

Personally I love it because it at least gives the Jays a chance at playing in the post season this year as opposed to any other year

Hot take!

Lol yea way to state the obvious.

I mean if they didnt make the playoffs despite it being much easier to make the playoffs with another spot, then that would be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Lol yea way to state the obvious.

I mean if they didnt make the playoffs despite it being much easier to make the playoffs with another spot, then that would be bad.
    Especially when youre at the halfway point and are the first wildcard.

TG just hops between threads saying random stuff like this. You should see his verbal diarrhea in the raptors forum. Honestly I hope pro sports daily is paying him.

The problem with that is with Berrios and Gaussian pitching as they are, after Manoah wins the wild card game, he wont be available til game 3 or 4 the next series. Likely against Houston

Someone obviously hasn't looked up Gausman's numbers this year....

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast