Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 473
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,820

    Joe Biden appoints Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court

    I felt like this deserved its own thread versus being in the retirement thread of another Supreme Court Justice. If the powers that be disagree, I suppose it can be merged.

    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,324
    A pure, unadulterated act of RACISM and SEXISM

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,848
    I'm pretty sure she raped someone like 30 years ago in some party that no one can testify about.... might want to hold some hearings about that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,109
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I'm pretty sure she raped someone like 30 years ago in some party that no one can testify about.... might want to hold some hearings about that.
    Why would she get a hearing? There’s an election in two years?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,324
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I'm pretty sure she raped someone like 30 years ago in some party that no one can testify about.... might want to hold some hearings about that.
    Did she rape you?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,634
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I'm pretty sure she raped someone like 30 years ago in some party that no one can testify about.... might want to hold some hearings about that.
    Is this when we are supposed to start screaming to the high heavens that she is going to take away our right to bear arms.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,898
    Harvard Law School graduate. Editor of the Harvard Law Review. Supreme Court clerkship under Justice Breyer. District Court Judge. Appellate Court Judge. Worked in private practice and as a public defender.

    Anyone want to try and argue she's unqualified?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,356
    Racist! Sexist!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Did she rape you?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Show us on the white person doll where the minority hurt you…LOL

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,848
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Harvard Law School graduate. Editor of the Harvard Law Review. Supreme Court clerkship under Justice Breyer. District Court Judge. Appellate Court Judge. Worked in private practice and as a public defender.

    Anyone want to try and argue she's unqualified?
    Everyone who is in a position to even be considered are all qualified. The problem is how partisan the nominations have been between both parties that will be up for debate.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,602
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Everyone who is in a position to even be considered are all qualified. The problem is how partisan the nominations have been between both parties that will be up for debate.
    Gee, I wonder what makes you say that?

    EDIT: This comes off as snarky. It was not meant to be — more just a sad commentary on the political landscape,
    Last edited by Crovash; 02-25-2022 at 04:33 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,898
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Everyone who is in a position to even be considered are all qualified. The problem is how partisan the nominations have been between both parties that will be up for debate.
    Well considering how often I heard people shout that it should be "most qualified" and not just qualified. I ask, who is definitively more qualified than her resume-wise?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,848
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well considering how often I heard people shout that it should be "most qualified" and not just qualified. I ask, who is definitively more qualified than her resume-wise?
    Someone made that case here or are you imagining things to look for an argument?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,898
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Someone made that case here or are you imagining things to look for an argument?
    Multiple people made that case... constantly. Go check the Supreme Court nominee thread. Special and Catman for sure, with several others, all made this argument.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,848
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Multiple people made that case... constantly. Go check the Supreme Court nominee thread. Special and Catman for sure, with several others, all made this argument.
    Maybe I didn't scroll back far enough but what I saw was Brett making the case that because Biden said he would choose someone black a long time ago, questions will arise on why Biden made this decision because Biden brought race into it. Never once did Brett raise up any concerns about qualifications. He even stated that he felt bad for her that her race had to be mentioned which would overshadow her qualifications. I haven't seen what Special or Catman wrote. Care to pinpoint what they were stating?

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •