Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Joe Biden appoints Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court

I felt like this deserved its own thread versus being in the retirement thread of another Supreme Court Justice. If the powers that be disagree, I suppose it can be merged.

the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

A pure, unadulterated act of RACISM and SEXISM

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure she raped someone like 30 years ago in some party that no one can testify about.... might want to hold some hearings about that.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I'm pretty sure she raped someone like 30 years ago in some party that no one can testify about.... might want to hold some hearings about that.
    Why would she get a hearing? There’s an election in two years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Did she rape you?

Is this when we are supposed to start screaming to the high heavens that she is going to take away our right to bear arms.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Harvard Law School graduate. Editor of the Harvard Law Review. Supreme Court clerkship under Justice Breyer. District Court Judge. Appellate Court Judge. Worked in private practice and as a public defender.

Anyone want to try and argue she's unqualified?

Racist! Sexist!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Did she rape you?

Show us on the white person doll where the minority hurt you…LOL

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Harvard Law School graduate. Editor of the Harvard Law Review. Supreme Court clerkship under Justice Breyer. District Court Judge. Appellate Court Judge. Worked in private practice and as a public defender.

Anyone want to try and argue she's unqualified?
    Everyone who is in a position to even be considered are all qualified. The problem is how partisan the nominations have been between both parties that will be up for debate.

Everyone who is in a position to even be considered are all qualified. The problem is how partisan the nominations have been between both parties that will be up for debate.
    Gee, I wonder what makes you say that?

EDIT: This comes off as snarky. It was not meant to be — more just a sad commentary on the political landscape,
    Last edited by Crovash; 02-25-2022 at 04:33 PM.

Well considering how often I heard people shout that it should be "most qualified" and not just qualified. I ask, who is definitively more qualified than her resume-wise?

Well considering how often I heard people shout that it should be "most qualified" and not just qualified. I ask, who is definitively more qualified than her resume-wise?
    Someone made that case here or are you imagining things to look for an argument?

Someone made that case here or are you imagining things to look for an argument?
    Multiple people made that case... constantly. Go check the Supreme Court nominee thread. Special and Catman for sure, with several others, all made this argument.

Multiple people made that case... constantly. Go check the Supreme Court nominee thread. Special and Catman for sure, with several others, all made this argument.
    Maybe I didn't scroll back far enough but what I saw was Brett making the case that because Biden said he would choose someone black a long time ago, questions will arise on why Biden made this decision because Biden brought race into it. Never once did Brett raise up any concerns about qualifications. He even stated that he felt bad for her that her race had to be mentioned which would overshadow her qualifications. I haven't seen what Special or Catman wrote. Care to pinpoint what they were stating?

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast