Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1173
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Eagles just signed James bradberry to be CB2 but the giants are still paying bradberry more than the eagles are in 2022.
    Bradberry as a number 2 could be very good for you guys. He matched up against #1 WRs for Carolina for a few seasons and held his own, he should lockdown #2 type WRs.

Hopefully this means the eagles wonít have Nelson back 10 yards giving up first downs

Maybe now theyíll have 2 physical press guys to go with their monster nickel

Bradberry still a good CB just donít have him matched up with speed/shifty WR heíll get cooked

Eagles are starting to look pretty scary.

Hurts, no excuses, you should be set up for success.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

If he does not take a step forward you guys have 2 1st round picks next year, this is his chance to earn the starting job beyond this year.

With good QB play the eagles should contend for the division.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    If he does not take a step forward you guys have 2 1st round picks next year, this is his chance to earn the starting job beyond this year.

With good QB play the eagles should contend for the division.
    They donít win at least 11 games (barring significant injuries) and itís a failed season.

I think they just need adequate play from QB.

Youíre right though. They have play next draft with 2 firsts (just hate that NO is trying to be competitive) for a QB and even float with Hurts one more season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Bradberry as a number 2 could be very good for you guys. He matched up against #1 WRs for Carolina for a few seasons and held his own, he should lockdown #2 type WRs.
    Hope so

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Hopefully this means the eagles wonít have Nelson back 10 yards giving up first downs

Maybe now theyíll have 2 physical press guys to go with their monster nickel
    I still don't trust JG. His scheme is zone coverage

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

With TWO 1st in 2023 The Eagles can get a QB if Hurts fail.

Did y'all see Wentz clap back at the Colts?

"I mean, it is what it is. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I thought last year was a really fun year. I thought we did some incredible things, but we came up short at the end Ė obviously. I struggled down the stretch there and timing was poor. I didnít expect that. I didnít expect things to unfold the way they did. I thought things were in a pretty good place there. I had awesome relationships with every single person in that building. I canít say enough good things about the people over there. It kinda came out of left field. Heís entitled to his own opinion and heís entitled to do what he wants with his football team.Ē
    Woooooo that's some fire there. Commanders QB1 didn't hold back. So immature.
    [SIGPIC]

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/23...-of-my-control

Quarterback Daniel Jones is focusing on what he can control after the New York Giants declined to pick up the fifth-year option on his contract.

"That was out of my control, out of my hand. ... It is what it is," Jones said Thursday, according to Zack Rosenblatt of NJ.com.

Its not his fault he has sucked for 3 seasons, it was out of his hands....

Quarterback Daniel Jones is focusing on what he can control after the New York Giants declined to pick up the fifth-year option on his contract.

"That was out of my control, out of my hand. ... It is what it is," Jones said Thursday, according to Zack Rosenblatt of NJ.com.

I think if I remember correctly he leads the league in turnovers since he was drafted. Those were out of his hands too. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I think if I remember correctly he leads the league in turnovers since he was drafted. Those were out of his hands too. Literally.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Did y'all see Wentz clap back at the Colts?

Woooooo that's some fire there. Commanders QB1 didn't hold back. So immature.
    He's the worst.

Yea the way he plays was totally out of his hands.

Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast