Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 81 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1822
    I saw that a week or two ago. Itís just a bit of a contradiction because most of the stuff weíve heard about him so far have been positive. Heís totally revamped his throwing motion and has worked a ton with a QB coach. Also, a lot of people have straight up disputed this rumor including AJ brown who called it fake.

But think about that scenario, 10 plays, every single play is a negative play and he got sacked 3 times on 7on7s? Lol.. something just seems off about it.

That being said, maybe it is true but maybe Jalen was working on something like throwing a very specific route to a specific player. Practice is where mistakes like this donít matter, especially if itís to work on a specific weakness. If everyone knows whatís coming, including the defense, then itís gonna be more difficult anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Ya Iím not concerned about that until itís happening in training camp. But I also donít have the highest expectations for him as of now
    I donít have high expectations either but I think he needs to do a lot better than last year. Heís got better offensive weapons now and a better defense, if he flops again then the eagles will trade up for a QB in next years draft.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I saw that a week or two ago. Itís just a bit of a contradiction because most of the stuff weíve heard about him so far have been positive. Heís totally revamped his throwing motion and has worked a ton with a QB coach. Also, a lot of people have straight up disputed this rumor including AJ brown who called it fake.

But think about that scenario, 10 plays, every single play is a negative play and he got sacked 3 times on 7on7s? Lol.. something just seems off about it.

That being said, maybe it is true but maybe Jalen was working on something like throwing a very specific route to a specific player. Practice is where mistakes like this donít matter, especially if itís to work on a specific weakness. If everyone knows whatís coming, including the defense, then itís gonna be more difficult anyway.
    That and coaches have been at times known to stack the deck against one side of the ball. Tomlin used to put Ben in 7v9 to make it hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That and coaches have been at times known to stack the deck against one side of the ball. Tomlin used to put Ben in 7v9 to make it hard.

True. Just not a lot of context is given here. We donít know the coverage, who the players were, if other players did their job correctly, if Jalen was working on something specific, if the defense was working on something specific so the offense made Jalen run the same play over and over etc. It might not have even mattered what Jalen did, maybe the focus on those plays were on other positions to clean up some of their flaws.

JJAW is such a team player. Inspiring.

I'm a huge fan of these throwback uniforms and alternate helmets from team. I like the Giants throwbacks and the Cowboys white helmets. The Eagles will release the black helmets later but the kelly green jersey will not be available until 2023 which is disappointing for me.

Lmao, what a trooper.

Dak is now the 8th highest paid QB.
    Not looking so outrageous.

Eagles debuted black helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    And only going down from there. I do wish we had signed him longer but he was smart lol

All those Dallas cowboy players going into that dump truck

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    It doesnít really matter how many QBs have a slightly higher AAV than he does, heís still taking up a huge chunk of the cap in 2023 and 2024 (like 25%) which is why they had to let some of their guys walk this offseason.

Page 81 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast