Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1136
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Colts from the top rope on Wentz...
    I'm glad Ryan is able to throw to his running backs.

All Hurts has to do this year is be a tick above average QB.

This is without a doubt the most loaded eagles team we have seen in the last 10-15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

This is without a doubt the most loaded eagles team we have seen in the last 10-15 years.
    2017 was 10-15 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post

In dog years its been longer than that

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

Off season champs. I feel like we've read this story before with the Eagles...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...or-free-agency

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    He is likely the LT of the future but as long as Tyron Smith is healthy this year young Smith will play LG.
    Sounds like tyron smith is still a top tier player, itís just injuries with him

The more I'm reading about Davis the more I think he will be a major stud. I bet he is more impactful this year and during his career compared to Dean.

I love big ol tackles. You get the middle of the defense stout you should find good success. Dallas is basically the opposite with strong outside and relatively weaker interior of the defense from tackles to ILBs to safeties.
    Yeah I love Jordan Davis. Thing is, I think heís gonna be that type of player that a lotta fans (not me) wonít appreciate as much because heís not gonna fill the stat sheet, but he literally takes on 2-3 blockers at a time. Thatís HUGE for a defense and allows other guys to ďfill the stat sheetĒ.

You might be right, I just think nakobe dean is on a mission to prove everybody wrong right away about where he was drafted. I could see him leading the team in tackles and being 2nd or 3rd on the team in sacks, barring injuries of course.

One thing I will say about Jordan Davis is that heís looking leaner and supposedly his conditioning is better since he was drafted. He might play more snaps and be a bigger threat to sack QBs than a lot of us originally expected.

I think receiving threats and CBs are better this year but I think itís hard to argue anywhere else on either side of the ball. Maybe OL but thatís because 2017 had injuries but I will say vaitai played great in the playoffs in place of JP. 2022 is talented but man that 2017 team was stacked.

I think the difference is ďthe dream teamĒ is an image that the 2011 eagles players gave themselves before the season even started. This 2022 eagles team has stayed humble for the most part. Even guys like Brandon Graham are talking about how he comes into work every day trying to learn and get better.

2022 NFC East Off-Season

This eagles team is really talented but I really feel like hurts has to step up for this team to do too much. Iíve backed Jalen hurts for a long time but if he underperforms this year Iíll have a hard time defending him. Sounds like his passing this offseason has looked a lot better so far so we will see.

Lol, nah. Eagles may not live up to their potential but those are 2 different off seasons.

Ainít nobody calling the eagles super bowl contenders. Dream team was pretty widely considered that

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I think receiving threats and CBs are better this year but I think itís hard to argue anywhere else on either side of the ball. Maybe OL but thatís because 2017 had injuries but I will say vaitai played great in the playoffs in place of JP. 2022 is talented but man that 2017 team was stacked.
    Itís not crazy far off. But prime Zach ertz and Brent celek who was basically a 3rd tackle. Healthy Kelce, brooks and Johnson

Far better DL. Like not even close. Prime cox and graham alone make that true. But canít forget Chris long and Jernigan.

LBs werenít even close. Bradham, hicks and Kendrickís

Safeties were better than our current CBs. I mean prime Jenkins and McLeod hell our 3rd safety may have been better than either of our current starters

Darby, mills and Robinson were serviceable

RBs were equal all told. 3 good talents.

It wasnít the same team.

Itís not crazy far off. But prime Zach ertz and Brent celek who was basically a 3rd tackle. Healthy Kelce, brooks and Johnson

Far better DL. Like not even close. Prime cox and graham alone make that true. But canít forget Chris long and Jernigan.

Safeties were better than our current CBs. I mean prime Jenkins and McLeod hell our 3rd safety may have been better than either of our current starters

It wasnít the same team.
    Oh yeah I agree with pretty much everything. I think just receiving alone Iíd take this years group top to bottom but celeks blocking definitely added a ton to that years run success. That whole 2017 defense was nasty but I also think the crazy good pass rush made everything else easier for all the other positions.

But yeah the 2017 team was so good, I donít think this years team can compare unless a lotta players exceed expectations. This years pass rush is a question mark. I mean they got reddick, but we will see how heís used on gannons defense. Graham is back but heís starting to get old. Sweat and hargrave needs to be more consistent and Barnett needs to take a big step forward and stop the dumb penalties. I do think Jordan Davis will help the pass rush by opening more lanes for others, but heís a rookie so whatís the expectation year 1?

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I think the difference is ďthe dream teamĒ is an image that the 2011 eagles players gave themselves before the season even started. This 2022 eagles team has stayed humble for the most part. Even guys like Brandon Graham are talking about how he comes into work every day trying to learn and get better.
    Haha, yeah I know I'm just trolling.

It wasnít the same team.
    Plus amazing QB play from pre-injured Wentz and then amazing play from Foles for the most part.

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast