Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 516 of 730 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 10943
    If this election indeed comes down to Trump v Biden 2, Iím an easy Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Just another sucker for the Big Lie. It's incredible the power Trump has over you sycophants.
    Who you voting for?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If this election indeed comes down to Trump v Biden 2, Iím an easy Biden.
    Vote that status quo in again. Let me tell you he's really done a great job for the American people. The country isn't a disaster now or anything.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Answer the question!!! That's your mo. You always give me **** if I don't give in to your demands. So who's the guy or gal for this country?
    Oh? Is it frustrating when someone just refuses to acknowledge something? Keep that in mind when you refuse to acknowledge that Trumpís team had fake electors send illegal electoral votes for Trump in an attempt to stop Biden.

When you said someone who has a chance, do your mean no one besides Biden or Trump? Or who is a realistic candidate for this election in your mind?

50 years in politics and that's not even the cherry on top.

Vote that status quo in again. Let me tell you he's really done a great job for the American people. The country isn't a disaster now or anything.
    It isnít. He got us out of Afghanistan, we have a budget surplus, COVID is killing a fraction of the people it was, gas has been dropping for 3 months, he passed Climate Change legislation, he got the world to oppose Putin on Ukraine without direct involvement, unemployment is low, and now inflation is dropping.

This isnít close to a disaster. Bidenís been killing it.
    Last edited by valade16; 09-03-2022 at 02:26 AM.

It isnít. He got us out of Afghanistan, we have a budget surplus, COVID is killing a fraction of the people it was, gas has been dropping for 3 months, he passed Climate Change legislation, he got the world to oppose Putin on Ukraine without direct involvement, and now inflation is dropping.

This isnít close to a disaster. Bidenís been killing it.
    1. Trump started the withdrawel from Afghanistan. Biden ****ed it up and made us leave like a bunch of morons and got our people killed.

2. You're giving him credit for the covid strain getting weaker?

3. Gas was waaaayyyy lower under Trump. It was called independence. Biden went straight to the Saudis. Speaking of gaslighting. He bragged about a dip after the peak.

4. Without direct involvement? It's costing us billions for the next forever war. Our new Syria.

5. Inflation is dropping? We didn't have inflation.

Trump wasn't a dictator. He dealt with more opposition and more scrutiny than the ones I listed. ****in guy can't even tweet. One hell of a dictator I tell you.

Who are you supporting?
    Poor Donnie boi.

Who you voting for?
    Don't know who the options are. If it's a rematch of 2020, that's a pretty easy choice for most people with a working brain.

Joe Biden is the kind of guy that would tell you that nuclear reactor explosion is less radioactive days after the accident. And technically it would be true.

1. Trump started the withdrawel from Afghanistan. Biden ****ed it up and made us leave like a bunch of morons and got our people killed.

2. You're giving him credit for the covid strain getting weaker?

3. Gas was waaaayyyy lower under Trump. It was called independence. Biden went straight to the Saudis. Speaking of gaslighting. He bragged about a dip after the peak.

4. Without direct involvement? It's costing us billions for the next forever war. Our new Syria.

5. Inflation is dropping? We didn't have inflation.

1. He started the withdrawal? What does that even mean? Lol. He was too cowardly to actually go through with it, Biden had the stones to get it done.

2. Iím giving Biden credit for increasing vaccine rates, even against your dogged refusal

4. Yes, without direct involvement. Zero boots on the ground. And Ukraine is whoop iní Russia (mich to your disappointment)

Democrats have a chance to keep the Senate and remotely, the House. That was INCONCEIVABLE not too long ago.

Nobody wants Trump and your Fascism. And you canít handle it

There is nothing Trump did as President worth ending Democracy and voting to keep.

fAscIsM

Wanna bet how you describe your next foe?

fAscIsM

Wanna bet how you describe your next foe?
    It will be Trump

The guy who tried to stop Democracy once. Wanna bet who youíll support?

It will be Trump

The guy who tried to stop Democracy once. Wanna bet who youíll support?
    I'd totally support desantis but you'd be in for a rude awakening if he actually won.