Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 466 of 730 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467468476516566 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 10943
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There are countless ugly gas powered vehicles. If the point is to be more fuel efficient and get away from gas though, who the **** cares if it looks like a triangle?
    I do. Any vehicle can get me to and from work, but if Iím spending $30k+ I want something that I enjoy driving.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There are countless ugly gas powered vehicles. If the point is to be more fuel efficient and get away from gas though, who the **** cares if it looks like a triangle?
    Me.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I totally get that you're scared to death to acknowledge my posts because doing so will oust you as a fraud, but this will be the second time you've ingnored this:

https://electrek.co/2022/07/25/avera...whole-story%2F
    Look at you: just desperately schleppin' away, deep in to the night, for your long lost love's attention.

If the car isnít big enough to compensate for their small penis, itís a ****** car.

Americans are obsessed with big cars that haul absolutely nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    If the car isnít big enough to compensate for their small penis, itís a ****** car.

While I agree one one hand, on the other the 60' -70's, gas guzzling hunks of iron HAULED ***.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I do. Any vehicle can get me to and from work, but if Iím spending $30k+ I want something that I enjoy driving.
    Yea my wife is into cars/vehicles. How it looks and feels matter to her. Some people care more than others, nothing wrong with it or say. I could care less but that is me. EV vehicles well continue to progress, and at some point will be the only option out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Yea my wife is into cars/vehicles. How it looks and feels matter to her. Some people care more than others, nothing wrong with it or say. I could care less but that is me. EV vehicles well continue to progress, and at some point will be the only option out there.
    Volvo aims to become a pure electric car maker by 2030.

Sell the Team, HAL!

The only decent ride is one with a manual transmission.
    Nobody thinksÖabout anythingÖever.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The only decent ride is one with a manual transmission.
    Concur.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

You are weirdly fixated with penis size every time the discussion of vehicles comes up. Nobody even mentioned the size of the car.

My 2018 Dodge Challenger isn't going anywhere either. It's still is one of the best looking cars on the road. I'm thinking about buying a new 2023 Challenger also. They are closing out the Challenger and Charger models after 2023 and I think both cars are going to be rising in value when that happens. I was hoping Dodge was going to re-new the Cuda product line but this all electric boondoggle by Biden and that piece of crap Stolen Valor John Kerry changed Dodge's plans for the car.

Truth is that I think that the entire concept of all electric cars is whacky. The trillions of bucks that is having to be spent is nuts. All to make the US dependent on China to supply virtually all the main components. All in a stupid unproven opinion that all electric is the only way to save the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Me.
    Me too

Also, does it surprise anyone that db would be driving an isosceles triangle down the street? Probably an orange one to boot.

Not going to happen when the Republicans take over. EV charging stations will go the way of the DODO bird and the Hula hoop. I see hybrids working as a way to reduce gas consumption and lower emissions but total electric is really impractical anyway one looks at it. Hydrogen should have been focus and/or natural gas as the alternative fuel.

You are weirdly fixated with penis size every time the discussion of vehicles comes up. Nobody even mentioned the size of the car.
    Maybe his car comes with his own "pump"?

My first vehicle was a Ď94 Toyota 4Runner. I absolutely loved it. That started my love for SUVs. I just donít enjoy driving cars. Purchasing a DeLorean at some point is on my list of life goals. I will probably hate driving it, but my 9-year old self would appreciate that I lived out that dream.

Speaking of DeLoreans, the new generations they just debuted are awful!