Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 418 of 731 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 10961
    Eviction and rental rates are increasing at an alarming rate.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Anyone see teh 2021 stats about IRS auditing success? 75% of the people earning under $200,000 dollars were audited. And 51% of the people who were audited were making under $75,000. Meanwhile, the Dems snuck an item in their new legislation. "HI EVERYONE, WE'RE REDUCING INFLATION, HOORAH, WE ARE REDUCING INFLATION HUZZAH". WE ARE DOING THIS BY DOUBLING THE IRS GESTAPO, ZIEG HEIL"!!!

Then, how about the new hiring add for the new Gestapo coming your way. How about these job requirements. "Applicant has to carry a weapon and be okay with using it in completion of your job.".

So,the human mushroom, Janet Yellen, told us all, "Don't worry, be happy", not one more audit of the people earning under $200,000 let alone $75,000 will occur. Since this white capped mushroom and the oh so cute and lesbian curly haired Shirley Temple look alike both Promised no more audit, we should just believe these two examples of promoting based on race, gender, and sexual orientation just out of hand. they could have JUST LIED once again, could them?

Be read when they come to you for a nice friendly "audit" maybe they will steal a page out of the Gestapo raiding Trump and let them go through your significant other underwear. I'm not worried, I've got the US ARMY doing my taxes.

This is just in. Joe Biden took time from his busy vacation in Hilton Head riding a wave of public scorn:

Report: By 2026 Everyone In U.S. Will Be Working For IRS And Will All Just Be Auditing Each Other
    U.S.
    ·
    Aug 10, 2022 Bird's Eye View:

Article Image
    U.S. — A new report is predicting a 0% unemployment rate by the year 2026, as every American will be working for the IRS and be hard at work auditing other American citizens who work for the IRS.

"America's glorious future is upon us," said President Biden to a hangnail on his thumb he mistook for an audience of thousands. "Soon we will have perfect compliance with tax code as everyone becomes a tax collector for the IRS. Everything will be funded and we'll make the transition to green energy, and no one will ever suffer again! Come on! It's not rocket science!"

The job will require no intelligence or formal education, as tax calculations can be easily made by computers that will monitor the transactions of every American. Workers will simply press a button at their computer to initiate the auditing sequence and will be equipped with a gun and a badge to arrest any friends and neighbors found to be incompliant.

Unfortunately, the report also predicts GDP plunging to zero dollars in 2027 and mass starvation and death by 2028.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 08-11-2022 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Eviction and rental rates are increasing at an alarming rate.
    Good. Finally allowing people who haven't paid their rents while teh occupants go on vacations, buy motorhomes, and spend money and abuse drugs to just refuse to leave and the liberal city leaders refuse to kick them out is OVER. Cry me a river.

If the true is told, fully 1/3 of all tax returns are audited annually by machines. Only those with red flags come up for physical audit and most of those are simply audited to clarify deductions.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    If the true is told, fully 1/3 of all tax returns are audited annually by machines. Only those with red flags come up for physical audit and most of those are simply audited to clarify deductions.

I heard Biden was coming for the middle class and I should be really scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Weird how they're beating the only person not on the road. Almost like that's some bull**** to over them cover for abusing someone or something...
    As much as I would have liked her to be beaten, they simply threw her back across the line they were there to protect, just like every other idiot who tried to cross. They have a job to do, and they have every right to use physical force in doing so.

At some point, you have to realize that directly defying the police and getting all hopped up during protests to showcase your outrage is just not a viable means to change anything, other than the look of your face. Blocking traffic, throwing frozen bottles of water at police, fire bombing police stations, shooting police, screaming obscenities at people on the street, and so on are generally considered to be unacceptable behaviors, and some are even criminal. Stop whining about people that refuse to act like human beings, under some false moral outrage. If you don't want to get burnt, don't run into a fire. Seems pretty straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Good. Finally allowing people who haven't paid their rents while teh occupants go on vacations, buy motorhomes, and spend money and abuse drugs to just refuse to leave and the liberal city leaders refuse to kick them out is OVER. Cry me a river.
    Hit the call button Bpee, Hit the call button. You are off your meds, you are rambling incoherently again.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post
    As much as I would have liked her to be beaten, they simply threw her back across the line they were there to protect, just like every other idiot who tried to cross. They have a job to do, and they have every right to use physical force in doing so.

At some point, you have to realize that directly defying the police and getting all hopped up during protests to showcase your outrage is just not a viable means to change anything, other than the look of your face. Blocking traffic, throwing frozen bottles of water at police, fire bombing police stations, shooting police, screaming obscenities at people on the street, and so on are generally considered to be unacceptable behaviors, and some are even criminal. Stop whining about people that refuse to act like human beings, under some false moral outrage. If you don't want to get burnt, don't run into a fire. Seems pretty straight forward.
    Yeah, everyone knows marching in the streets never changes anything.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post

Why would you have liked that?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Thoughts on Omar almost losing her primary? Going from winning her primary on 2018 and 2020 by 18 points. To squeaking by, only by 2 points.

She outspent her opponent this time too. But ran 0 tv ads and refused to debate.
    The squad needs to end. They are there for only show.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Where has the Veep been?

Are they still hiding her?
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Where has the Veep been?

I wonder if she’s been following in her predecessor’s footsteps and being chased around the Capitol by rabid Trump supporters.

Where has the Veep been?

Pretty sure she has been casting deciding votes in the Senate.

Where has the Veep been?

No no...she is researching root causes for issues at our southern border. Then she laughed and laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yeah, everyone knows marching in the streets never changes anything.

Yeah....huge parallels between pro abortion idiots running into police, literally, while trying to block other people from using the roadways vs. the civil rights movement.

I think the people that fought for the basic dignities of being treated like a human being would probably think these idiots trying to shut down roadways are a little more like spoiled brats than actual champions of the cause. Just my opinion.