Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 417 of 734 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 10997
  1. #6241
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,719
    I wouldn't really miss Bolton. It would keep his necon arse out of government if it happen.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

    Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

    Robert Louis Stevenson

  2. #6242
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,329
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I wouldn't really miss Bolton. It would keep his necon arse out of government if it happen.
    I get that but I donít want anyone assassinated. Even the most far right conservative.

  3. #6243
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,719
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I get that but I donít want anyone assassinated. Even the most far right conservative.
    Not saying I am. But I wouldn't step in front of a bullet for the guy or bemoan the fact if it happens. People get shot every day. He is rich, let him get his own personal guards with updates from the Secret Services
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

    Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

    Robert Louis Stevenson

  4. #6244
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,722
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    John Bolton was attempted to be killed and got secret service protection but then it got discontinued by Trump because he is a petty ***hole. Biden reinstated it.
    Pretty despicable that Trump terminated the protection despite credible threats because he's a petty child. Really shows the maturity difference between him and Biden.

  5. #6245
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,329
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Pretty despicable that Trump terminated the protection despite credible threats because he's a petty child. Really shows the maturity difference between him and Biden.
    And itís probably only a 3 on the Trump petty scale.

  6. #6246
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,755
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And itís probably only a 3 on the Trump petty scale.
    Trumo, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump. Obsess much?

  7. #6247
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,660
    I can't stop talking about Trumo.

  8. #6248
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Not saying I am. But I wouldn't step in front of a bullet for the guy or bemoan the fact if it happens. People get shot every day. He is rich, let him get his own personal guards with updates from the Secret Services
    "step in front of a bullet, huh". I love it when people who never faced a bullet fired at them talk big bravery about stepping in between a bullet and someone else. You and Polly the parrot need to team up on guarding a school, eh? Right Rambo?

  9. #6249
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    "step in front of a bullet, huh". I love it when people who never faced a bullet fired at them talk big bravery about stepping in between a bullet and someone else. You and Polly the parrot need to team up on guarding a school, eh? Right Rambo?

    you don't have to go to war to have a gun pointed in your face.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

    Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

    Robert Louis Stevenson

  10. #6250
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    you don't have to go to war to have a gun pointed in your face.
    Did you take one for your partner? I said "faced a bullet fired at you". Anyone can hold a gun. Taking the attacker down with deadly force is another thing. Cops and the military do that stuff all of the time.

  11. #6251
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,723
    Thoughts on Omar almost losing her primary? Going from winning her primary on 2018 and 2020 by 18 points. To squeaking by, only by 2 points.

    She outspent her opponent this time too. But ran 0 tv ads and refused to debate.

  12. #6252
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    69,896
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He seems like a decent person.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #6253
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    69,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Did you take one for your partner? I said "faced a bullet fired at you". Anyone can hold a gun. Taking the attacker down with deadly force is another thing. Cops and the military do that stuff all of the time.
    Did you walk down a city street w/o peeing yourself this week?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #6254
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,719
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Thoughts on Omar almost losing her primary? Going from winning her primary on 2018 and 2020 by 18 points. To squeaking by, only by 2 points.

    She outspent her opponent this time too. But ran 0 tv ads and refused to debate.
    this sounds like the beginning of another round of progressive bashing. I don't think the progressive base is as forgiven as the moderates base. The idea that progressives could work with moderates to get progressive policies passed was greatly doubted by their base, including myself and those doubts panned out with that circle jerk on BBB with was spearheaded by two moderate members. Bernie, the squad, and other progressives got played the moment they let the DNC break up BBB into separate packages and it has been downhill ever since.

    None of the progressives are riding as high as they use to. They can't change the system and that was why they were voted in. I lost faith in them thus we are stuck to the bitter end with what we got. I find no comfort in that.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-11-2022 at 10:23 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

    Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

    Robert Louis Stevenson

  15. #6255
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,329
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Thoughts on Omar almost losing her primary? Going from winning her primary on 2018 and 2020 by 18 points. To squeaking by, only by 2 points.

    She outspent her opponent this time too. But ran 0 tv ads and refused to debate.
    Very surprised.

    To Wesís concern, no interest in bashing her or progressives. I would like to know what caused the change though. There are 10,000 reasons that could have caused it. Finding the ones that did is the key.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •