Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 417 of 734 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 10997
    I wouldn't really miss Bolton. It would keep his necon arse out of government if it happen.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I wouldn't really miss Bolton. It would keep his necon arse out of government if it happen.
    I get that but I donít want anyone assassinated. Even the most far right conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I get that but I donít want anyone assassinated. Even the most far right conservative.
    Not saying I am. But I wouldn't step in front of a bullet for the guy or bemoan the fact if it happens. People get shot every day. He is rich, let him get his own personal guards with updates from the Secret Services
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

John Bolton was attempted to be killed and got secret service protection but then it got discontinued by Trump because he is a petty ***hole. Biden reinstated it.
    Pretty despicable that Trump terminated the protection despite credible threats because he's a petty child. Really shows the maturity difference between him and Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Pretty despicable that Trump terminated the protection despite credible threats because he's a petty child. Really shows the maturity difference between him and Biden.
    And itís probably only a 3 on the Trump petty scale.

And itís probably only a 3 on the Trump petty scale.
    Trumo, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump. Obsess much?

I can't stop talking about Trumo.

Not saying I am. But I wouldn't step in front of a bullet for the guy or bemoan the fact if it happens. People get shot every day. He is rich, let him get his own personal guards with updates from the Secret Services
    "step in front of a bullet, huh". I love it when people who never faced a bullet fired at them talk big bravery about stepping in between a bullet and someone else. You and Polly the parrot need to team up on guarding a school, eh? Right Rambo?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    "step in front of a bullet, huh". I love it when people who never faced a bullet fired at them talk big bravery about stepping in between a bullet and someone else. You and Polly the parrot need to team up on guarding a school, eh? Right Rambo?

you don't have to go to war to have a gun pointed in your face.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

you don't have to go to war to have a gun pointed in your face.
    Did you take one for your partner? I said "faced a bullet fired at you". Anyone can hold a gun. Taking the attacker down with deadly force is another thing. Cops and the military do that stuff all of the time.

Thoughts on Omar almost losing her primary? Going from winning her primary on 2018 and 2020 by 18 points. To squeaking by, only by 2 points.

She outspent her opponent this time too. But ran 0 tv ads and refused to debate.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He seems like a decent person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Did you take one for your partner? I said "faced a bullet fired at you". Anyone can hold a gun. Taking the attacker down with deadly force is another thing. Cops and the military do that stuff all of the time.
    Did you walk down a city street w/o peeing yourself this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Thoughts on Omar almost losing her primary? Going from winning her primary on 2018 and 2020 by 18 points. To squeaking by, only by 2 points.

She outspent her opponent this time too. But ran 0 tv ads and refused to debate.
    this sounds like the beginning of another round of progressive bashing. I don't think the progressive base is as forgiven as the moderates base. The idea that progressives could work with moderates to get progressive policies passed was greatly doubted by their base, including myself and those doubts panned out with that circle jerk on BBB with was spearheaded by two moderate members. Bernie, the squad, and other progressives got played the moment they let the DNC break up BBB into separate packages and it has been downhill ever since.

None of the progressives are riding as high as they use to. They can't change the system and that was why they were voted in. I lost faith in them thus we are stuck to the bitter end with what we got. I find no comfort in that.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-11-2022 at 10:23 AM.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

Very surprised.

To Wesís concern, no interest in bashing her or progressives. I would like to know what caused the change though. There are 10,000 reasons that could have caused it. Finding the ones that did is the key.