Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 366 of 730 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 10943
  1. #5476
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,718

  2. #5477
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,717
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    And there's that obsessed little ***** of mine. Can you just shut the **** up for once?

  3. #5478
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,718
    You upset, chief? Either way about it, we all know who the number one obsessed little ***** of this site is.

    Excellent use of projection though.

  4. #5479
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,717
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You upset, chief?
    Nope. But I'm not sure if I should be laughing or concerned over your inability to not be my obsessed little *****.

    I mean, it's complementary and creepy at the same time. But knowing you, I'm leaning towards the creepy side.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  5. #5480
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,592
    I wonder if dbroncos89078 should find it complementary or creepy



    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  6. #5481
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9,332
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    An attempted coup doesn't affect Americans? That's cool.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    It genuinely isn't something they care about.

    https://www.newsweek.com/i-asked-100...pinion-1723255

    Here is an article from a black union railroad worker.

    You can say "they don't understand the seriousness" or that "they're dumb" or "their priorities are wrong" if you want, many have and will.

    But they don't care. They care about Inflation, Gas, Crime.

  7. #5482
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,171
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    It genuinely isn't something they care about.

    https://www.newsweek.com/i-asked-100...pinion-1723255

    Here is an article from a black union railroad worker.

    You can say "they don't understand the seriousness" or that "they're dumb" or "their priorities are wrong" if you want, many have and will.

    But they don't care. They care about Inflation, Gas, Crime.
    They indirectly care about the insurrection. He says it himself that the second most frequent thing that people care about is crime. The insurrection was a pretty big crime. Attempting to steal an election is a pretty big thing, ya know.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

    Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

  8. #5483
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,649
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    It genuinely isn't something they care about.

    https://www.newsweek.com/i-asked-100...pinion-1723255

    Here is an article from a black union railroad worker.

    You can say "they don't understand the seriousness" or that "they're dumb" or "their priorities are wrong" if you want, many have and will.

    But they don't care. They care about Inflation, Gas, Crime.
    I agree they don’t care at the moment. They will certainly start caring about it once Trump and his crew attempt a coup a second time.

  9. #5484
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,111
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    That’s funny. Most of you liberals are constantly crying about how our representatives should give us what we want. But now a Democratic senator goes against your boy’s agenda, largely because the people he represents aren’t on board with it, and this is your response. You’re a joke.
    Totally ignorant deflection.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-19-2022 at 11:50 AM.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

  10. #5485
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,171
    Making this man look like the damn fool he is.


  11. #5486
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Totally ignorant deflection.
    I could say the same thing about your posts.

  12. #5487
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,718
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nope. But I'm not sure if I should be laughing or concerned over your inability to not be my obsessed little *****.

    I mean, it's complementary and creepy at the same time. But knowing you, I'm leaning towards the creepy side.
    Gee willikers! I so wonder why you edited out this part of my post you just quoted:

    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Either way about it, we all know who the number one obsessed little ***** of this site is.

    Excellent use of projection though.
    It's almost like you know it to be true and can't bear to see the words once again in your very own post.

    Once again though: excellent use of projection, chief!

    I'm sure this time you've tricked everyone in to thinking you're not woefully obsessed with pawing for dbroncos78087's attention, despite the fact that he hasn't said a word to you in, what? A year or so now?

  13. #5488
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I wonder if dbroncos89078 should find it complementary or creepy



    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Wouldn't be a dbroncsinmo post without an obvious spelling error that he'll be quick to blame on his phone's spellcheck.

  14. #5489
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,111
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    I could say the same thing about your posts.
    You could, but you’d be wrong — just as wrong as when you made a series of stupid assumptions in your earlier response.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

  15. #5490
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,111
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Wouldn't be a dbroncsinmo post without an obvious spelling error that he'll be quick to blame on his phone's spellcheck.
    I hear he is “unvailing” a new version.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •