Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 316 of 731 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 10961
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I usually don't post here kinda curious to get some opinions about this... one thing for sure I don't understand that the dems are doing is this title IV stuff where transgender people who identify as female but are actually male will be allowed to participate on the female teams. I don't know about you guys but I can hit a softball a lot further than any female I know, and none of them have a chance against me in basketball either, but there's certainly plenty of guys I know that are better than me. It doesn't seem right.

I know Republicans in here hate this cuz most of them hate trans or gay people anyway, but what do other democrats in here think about this?
    Yrabsgenders should be allowed to take puberty blockers to negate the advabtages gained through puberty. No i dont like it though.

There are still advantages that hormone blockers dont account for or even surgeries.

But renember. Under hornmones you will lose a lot of advantages. Ability to build muscle. Bone density. Balance.

But the big advantages seem to be...

1. Muscle gained pre transitioning that can be very difficult.

2. Other skills and training developed before transitioning.

3. Most importantly... phenotypes.

A 6 foot tall man is what? In the 75 percentile? A 6 foot woman? The 99.9999 percentile. Anyone trying to make the argument height isnt a very big advantage in basketball? Volleyball?

I usually don't post here kinda curious to get some opinions about this... one thing for sure I don't understand that the dems are doing is this title IV stuff where transgender people who identify as female but are actually male will be allowed to participate on the female teams. I don't know about you guys but I can hit a softball a lot further than any female I know, and none of them have a chance against me in basketball either, but there's certainly plenty of guys I know that are better than me. It doesn't seem right.

I know Republicans in here hate this cuz most of them hate trans or gay people anyway, but what do other democrats in here think about this?
    Drop your drawers.

Examine your plumbing.

Regardless (or irregardless for those in NJ) ……thas what you is.

Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Drop your drawers.

Examine your plumbing.

Deal with it.
    You don’t know what you are taking about and that makes two of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Drop your drawers.

Examine your plumbing.

Deal with it.
    Thanks for proving what I said. Republicans hate trans people. Lol

I'm not a fan of it either and don't understand it, but I also don't give a **** what someone wants to be called.

All I know is I don't want someone with a penis in the same bathroom with my little girls when I'm not there to keep an eye on them. And I don't want them playing sports on women's teams.

Other than that, I don't give two *****.

Drop your drawers.

Examine your plumbing.

Deal with it.
    More looking at children’s genitals from the GOP.

I'm not a fan of it either and don't understand it, but I also don't give a **** what someone wants to be called.

All I know is I don't want someone with a penis in the same bathroom with my little girls when I'm not there to keep an eye on them. And I don't want them playing sports on women's teams.

Wait... what do you mean little girl?

So you want transgender men to go in there with little girls?

Why are public bathrooms these scary rape dungeons?

When my neice needed to go ti the bathroom when she was 3 at the state fair or something. Id take her into the male bathroom. Dicks all over the place.

Its uncomfortable sure. No one stared at her licking theyrelips or something though.

I was always way more concerned for my neice when she was in a situation where she was left with my sisters new bf or something. Even just for 10 mins. Not in publuc spaces.

Its such a weird fear. Especially when the people that end up hurting little kids in that way are people that have gained her and your trust. Coaches. Long time friends. Family members.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 06-24-2022 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Wait... what do you mean little girl?

So you want transgender men to go in there with little girls?
    Calm down.

I am saying I DON'T want men who call themselves a woman using the same restrooms as actual women. And when I said little girls I was referring to my daughters. I'd rather a man who wants to be a woman not use the same restrooms as women.

Seems logical to me. If you're a grown *** adult you shouldn't being going into the opposite sex restroom.

It's different when a guy takes his daughter into the men's room. What you don't see, or shouldn't see is a father taking his daughter into the women's room to use the bathroom. .

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/sta...0SbeViRSkIEhig

Biden needs to be told to take his own seat

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://twitter.com/greg_price11/sta...0SbeViRSkIEhig

Biden needs to be told to take his own seat

So wild that someone would have note cards on what to do or say...the only thing that could represent is senility.

the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Thanks for proving what I said. Republicans hate trans people. Lol
    Lets say that there is a kid who decides that he is a chimpanzee. should he be allowed to decide that they manipulate his body to become a chimp medically? What is different than making he become a she via the same type of manipulation?

That is true. Just like that Loudon County dad who daughter was raped by a so-called Trans boy and the school district covered it up. He went to the school board to ask questions that they didn't like and the school board had him arrested.

So wild that someone would have note cards on what to do or say...the only thing that could represent is senility.

The note cards isnt the issue. That makes sense it’s the fact it literally tells him to say hello to everyone and make sure he takes HIS seat

More looking at children’s genitals from the GOP.
    Would you be opposed to x-rays of the pelvis?