Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 243 of 325 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4867
    So Biden said that we will send troops to defend Taiwan if China invades.

That is an interesting decision since officially we don't recognize Taiwan as a sovereign nation.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...aiwan-84904398

I'm sure the only people who will have a problem with this are Xi puppets and ******* afraid of WW3 with a Nuclear power.

Last edited by ciaban2.0; 05-23-2022 at 05:35 AM.

I don't think there is a weapon, no matter how terrible they are, that haven't been used. Get the right despotic leader or situation like a war over resources, and throw in the "Fog of War" events, and we can slip into a nuvlear confrontation.

After our middle-east debacle, I ain't to trusting in our foreign activity to avoid turning anything into a dumpster fire. If we were successful with wars and it's blowback I would be more confidence in engaging a nuclear power.

Overblown accusations or downright lies got us into Iraq. We were sold a bogus agenda and overly rosy projection of victory, ie we will be liberators and shower with flowers. How is that different than the bs Putin told his soldiers going into Ukraine armed with their military dress uniforms.

Man love war, and nukes will be used in our future.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-23-2022 at 09:06 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No.
    Of course you didn't.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Of course you didn't.
    It is refreshing to hear someone on the right admit they think the only way to achieve diversity is through racism.

With such diversity did you stop to consider that probably that was done via discrimination?
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

With such diversity did you stop to consider that probably that was done via discrimination?
    The lack of diversity at various level in a diverse society was cause by discrimination. I think you would fight against diversity or opening all sections of society for upward mobility for minorities even during the Jim Crow, because you feel you are losing something by it.

Or you are just a contrarian being obnoxious for attention, like a bore child pestering their sibling for it.

It is about allowing everybody excess and representation.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-23-2022 at 10:39 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The lack of diversity at various level in a diverse society was cause by discrimination. I think you would fight against diversity or opening all sections of society for upward mobility for minorities even during the Jim Crow, because you feel you are losing something by it.

Or you are just a contrarian being obnoxious for attention, like a bore child pestering their sibling for it.

Usually they don't openly admit that they believe non-white people getting opportunities is racism.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

It is refreshing to hear someone on the right admit they think the only way to achieve diversity is through racism.
    If you could read better you'd have not made your previously inaccurate post. Oh well.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

We already know your racism. Thanks.

If you could read better you'd have not made your previously inaccurate post. Oh well.
    No I read pretty well. You believe the most likely reason for the diversity is racism.

No I read pretty well. You believe the most likely reason for the diversity is racism.
    Funny how you waffle

We already know your racism. Thanks.
    Another stupid statement without proof. Isn't your arsehole sore from you constantly pulling stuff out of it? At least you are consistent with being a waste time. Later.

Will Rogers

Another win for the Supreme Court...

Another stupid statement without proof. Isn't your arsehole sore from you constantly pulling stuff out of it? At least you are consistent with being a waste time. Later.
    I'd run too if I wanted it kept hidden too.