Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 424 of 608 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 9118
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yang just kept parroting BS. He's trying not to piss off his recent followers in the far right who he's trying to grift off of.
    He had no chance to actually reply.
    You are incapable of being honest.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Are you going to say that you would not have voted for him had he won the Democratic presidential nomination?
    I'd vote for you over the guy that just had the FBI remove classified material from his house the same week he plead the 5th over 400 times in a deposition, but that doesn't remotely make Yang or you the right candidate for the job.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I always thought Yang was more conservative than liberal despite how progressive his stance seems. I wouldn't call him a grifter but maybe terrible in selling himself and his ideas.
    He describes himself as a "democratic capitalist," whatever that means. It sounds like an oxymoron. How can you be on the side of ordinary people if you're a capitalist?

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward (14) Fernando (shrunken) Testis Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'd vote for you over the guy that just had the FBI remove classified material from his house the same week he plead the 5th over 400 times in a deposition, but that doesn't remotely make Yang or you the right candidate for the job.
    Thanks, but I'm not going to be on any ballot in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    He had no chance to actually reply.
    You are incapable of being honest.
    When he’s not willing to express an opinion, how could he? That’s Yang’s fault not Acosta’s.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    He describes himself as a "democratic capitalist," whatever that means. It sounds like an oxymoron. How can you be on the side of ordinary people if you're a capitalist?
    A new label for wall street democrat? I am starting to listen more and more to him and find an empty suit. Damn does he sound wishy-washy.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Thanks, but I'm not going to be on any ballot in the near future.
    I thought you were in your local government for the last 30 years or whatever?

Something that came up once in a lame attempt to act like you gave any idea how legislation is passed, and has never came up again.

When he’s not willing to express an opinion, how could he? That’s Yang’s fault not Acosta’s.
    Keep those blinders on. You're not needed to participate in life.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Keep those blinders on. You're not needed to participate in life.
    How would Yang have provided an actual reply?

Here’s a relatively balanced (and moderate) take on some of the recent accomplishments of the 117th Congress and the Biden Administration — from today’s NYT.

https://messaging-custom-newsletters...7660ea25319dc3
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I thought you were in your local government for the last 30 years or whatever?

Something that came up once in a lame attempt to act like you gave any idea how legislation is passed, and has never came up again.
    I was in city government for 6 years. And yes, I wrote a couple dozen ordinances in my time as mayor, all of which have passed judicial review.

How would Yang have provided an actual reply?
    We will never know thanks to Acosta not capable of being a journalist.

We will never know thanks to Acosta not capable of being a journalist.
    He asked him and he kept going into that stupid statement. He wants that right wing grift money and answering properly would cost him the money.

He asked him and he kept going into that stupid statement. He wants that right wing grift money and answering properly would cost him the money.
    Again never had a chance to answer.
    I hope you win horsey

Isn't it funny listening to those ninnies in Washington DC and NYC ***** and moan about the buses arrive in their cities and how terrible and uncaring Texas and Arizona are to send them there? RACISTS THEY CHIRP. UNCARING THEY SCREECH. What happened to all of their HOLIER THAN THOU, crap about being 'SANCTUARY CITIES?" And saying that every migrant in the world should be taken in with open arms at the southern border of the US?

Over two million illegals have crossed into the US and turned themselves in to Border patrol thus are this year and an estimated 750K more also entered and went their own way. Included in the two million number were over 100 people on the terrorist watch list. Nice guys the Dems say.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 08-17-2022 at 11:48 AM.