Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 233 of 324 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 4858
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Point missed………again.
    No, I got your point. I just used what you always say anytime I bring up that same point…

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I wonder if the change in the woke and White Supremist charges and interrogations being forced down military members by the stupid new Defense Secretary and Armed Forces Chairman account for any of this crap? As for mental health services made available in the veteran's administration, my experience is that any veteran who needs help will get it if they ask for it and it is very good.
    I am once again saying that people who use the term woke seriously are missing all their brain cells.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I am once again saying that people who use the term woke seriously are missing all their brain cells.
    Forget the term "woke" then. I care less what anyone calls it. But the stupidity of the Pentagon change to inject racism charges like white supremacy against members of the military based on skin color and assumptions thatwhite people are racist, may be a factor in mental healthy issues for veterans included suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No need to apologize. If it was happening so frequently it should be easy to find. I’ll await the instances.
    I'm not going to search.
    I will rest upon my comment and not discuss further since I offer nothing more than my word.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Forget the term "woke" then. I care less what anyone calls it. But the stupidity of the Pentagon change to inject racism charges like white supremacy against members of the military based on skin color and assumptions thatwhite people are racist, may be a factor in mental healthy issues for veterans included suicide.
    Where are white people being told they are racist. I've been white for 32+ years and you know how many times I've been told that I'm racist? It's a grand total of zero. You know how I avoided that? Not by saying nothing...but by saying nothing racist. It's really easy. You should try it some day!
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Where are white people being told they are racist. I've been white for 32+ years and you know how many times I've been told that I'm racist? It's a grand total of zero. You know how I avoided that? Not by saying nothing...but by saying nothing racist. It's really easy. You should try it some day!
    A lot of times, even that doesn't work.

A lot of times, even that doesn't work.
    Like I said, it has worked for me for 32+ years. I have worked in extremely diverse offices and one of the things that my college was proud of is that they have students from virtually every country on the planet. I'm telling you there are so few things that are easier than not saying or doing something racist.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Like I said, it has worked for me for 32+ years. I have worked in extremely diverse offices and one of the things that my college was proud of is that they have students from virtually every country on the planet. I'm telling you there are so few things that are easier than not saying or doing something racist.
    With such diversity did you stop to consider that probably that was done via discrimination?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I'm not going to search.
    I will rest upon my comment and not discuss further since I offer nothing more than my word.
    This sums up most of your positions ironically lol. Its like an evergreen statement.

With such diversity did you stop to consider that probably that was done via discrimination?
    No.

I remember there being a thread about NY Gerrymandering the GOP into extinction, I can't find it, but here is an update to that story.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/jud...stricting-map/
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 05-20-2022 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I remember there being a thread about NY Gerrymandering the GOP into extinction, I can't find it, but here is an update to that story.
    You didn't post any update btw. Here is the thread though.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...oblivion-in-NY

It was on the second page of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You didn't post any update btw. Here is the thread though.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...oblivion-in-NY

It was on the second page of the forum.
    Thank you, I don't know why they link didn't post.

You should tell that to………aaaahhhh never mind.

Pointless.

You should tell that to………aaaahhhh never mind.

Pointless.
    My point was that if you get called out for it, then there’s a good chance you are racist.