Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 231 of 324 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 4860
    Though I have no idea what that has to do with Biden's presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Though I have no idea what that has to do with Biden's presidency.
    It belongs in the Trump cult thread. Because Elon is doing what Trump did. Building a cult of personality and using money he made or got from others to buy protection through the legal system. Trump got his money from his parents just like Elon. One was NY property and the other was emerald mines.

Okay....so why did you post it in this thread instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    lol Because males (noun) are not females (noun) and the use of the pronoun "he" to refer to a female or "she" to refer to a male is an invalid use of pronouns. It doesn't work. Just as a horse (noun) is not a cow (noun), and never can be, a male (noun) is not a female (noun), and never can be.

Teaching you isn't as fun as you might think.
    Cow is also a verb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Cow is also a verb.
    Hmm I didnít think cow was a verb since I think the word is spelled kowtow. But you are right on this.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    How much of that was from Tucker Carlson?
    Once again, your reading comprehension fails you at an incredibly humorous time. This is from NBC. I don't believe Tucker Carlson works there.
    More obsession with Tucker Carlson? You watch far more Fox News than I do, so you'll have to tell me what he thinks.
    Nice work, Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Once again, your reading comprehension fails you at an incredibly humorous time. This is from NBC. I don't believe Tucker Carlson works there.
    More obsession with Tucker Carlson? You watch far more Fox News than I do, so you'll have to tell me what he thinks.
    Nice work, Nate.
    He could mean the money from Tucker. Since we know he asked for Hunterís help getting his son into college.

to be clear I'm not blaming any of this on Biden, but apparently, both dissertations and suicides are way up in the Navy since 2019. I guess it's only in the Navy too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ategory=foryou

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    to be clear I'm not blaming any of this on Biden, but apparently, both dissertations and suicides are way up in the Navy since 2019. I guess it's only in the Navy too.

A lot of Navy guys are going for their Doctorate Degrees??? That's great news. Things are looking up.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I was, I missed all those. Can you post some of them of BLM committing murder? I know BLM has committed embezzlement, nepotism, and financial fraud, but I didn't see anything about murder.

I'm genuinely asking by the way, I could see someone in Antifa being charged with murder, but I don't recall anyone actually in BLM charged with murder or suspected of murdering anyone.
    Sorry that I wasn't recording the news that was constantly showing it.
    I want to say Sluggo said it earlier, it doesn't count because BLM isn't classified by some as an issue.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Sorry that I wasn't recording the news that was constantly showing it.
    I want to say Sluggo said it earlier, it doesn't count because BLM isn't classified by some as an issue.
    And you would be wrong.

I believe I did say that there was so much damage to property, cities etc.that the end result of all the grief could (remember "could") have resulted in deaths due to severe life changes as a result of the "peaceful" protests. Sort of the high rate of drug overdoses and suicides being contributed to the Cvid lockdowns. "Official" murder??? No. But dead nonetheless. Dead is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post

Suicide is on the increase in every section of our society, but the military, as whole, is suffering greatly from it.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He could mean the money from Tucker. Since we know he asked for Hunterís help getting his son into college.
    I understand what he meant. I guess Hunter is just a prostitute -- willing to do anything for anyone for a few bucks. Not a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Suicide is on the increase in every section of our society, but the military, as whole, is suffering greatly from it.
    As one who works in mental health nursing, and with a lot of veterans, I have seen a lot of these problems. There are not enough places for people to go to get help. I am not blaming Biden for this, either. Mental health hospital beds are expensive and the VA, Medicare and private insurance don't pay as much for them as they do for a med-surg bed.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I understand what he meant. I guess Hunter is just a prostitute -- willing to do anything for anyone for a few bucks. Not a shock.
    If you use the term prostitute figuratively, we all are. We don't actually have sex for money but most people do end up getting ****ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!