Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 326 of 425 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 6363
  1. #4876
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Nah theyíre both opinions


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One is backed by actual evidence and research though lol.

    If you can't tell the difference between actual evidence and one person spouting nonsense they can't defend at all that is probably why people point out you and others are impossible to engage with in discussion. It's nothing to do with conservatives being victims and everything to do with basic common sense.

  2. #4877
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,954
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    One is backed by actual evidence and research though lol.

    If you can't tell the difference between actual evidence and one person spouting nonsense they can't defend at all that is probably why people point out you and others are impossible to engage with in discussion. It's nothing to do with conservatives being victims and everything to do with basic common sense.
    That's the problem with people like Brewers, BOP, Sluggo, brett. They think their opinions with nothing to back up those views hold equal value to actual weighted evidence. Its like talking to walls.

  3. #4878
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,398
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    One is backed by actual evidence and research though lol.

    If you can't tell the difference between actual evidence and one person spouting nonsense they can't defend at all that is probably why people point out you and others are impossible to engage with in discussion. It's nothing to do with conservatives being victims and everything to do with basic common sense.
    Nah itís the fact the left thinks what they say is always accurate and right


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4879
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Nah itís the fact the left thinks what they say is always accurate and right


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, I literally just explained the difference and even gave a specific example.

    This conversation is actually great proof of what is being said. You are having trouble telling the difference between someone just spouting opinion and someone having an opinion based and backed up via actual evidence.

    You just whine about the left because it's what you were all trained to do. That's why there is no way to have a meaningful conversation, you just run from facts and whine about the left non stop in random ways. It's exactly the point.

  5. #4880
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,398
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    No, I literally just explained the difference and even gave a specific example.

    This conversation is actually great proof of what is being said. You are having trouble telling the difference between someone just spouting opinion and someone having an opinion based and backed up via actual evidence.

    You just whine about the left because it's what you were all trained to do. That's why there is no way to have a meaningful conversation, you just run from facts and whine about the left non stop in random ways. It's exactly the point.
    What do you considered actual evidence? If I posted something from Fox News that was researched and backed up according to their claims is that actual evidence?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #4881
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,547
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's the problem with people like Brewers, BOP, Sluggo, brett. They think their opinions with nothing to back up those views hold equal value to actual weighted evidence. Its like talking to walls.
    Ya which was ManRam's point I believe. There is no way to have a conversation with the conservative posters on this board because it's the same routine over and over and over.

  7. #4882
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,398
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Ya which was ManRam's point I believe. There is no way to have a conversation with the conservative posters on this board because it's the same routine over and over and over.
    Lmfao


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #4883
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What do you considered actual evidence? If I posted something from Fox News that was researched and backed up according to their claims is that actual evidence?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It depends what it is and if there is any counter evidence provided lol. The source would be considered questionable given Fox News but if it was actually researched and backed up with facts there might be a point. It really depends on what specifically we are talking about when it comes to the data.

    That's part of the point though, you can even dig into specifics about the evidence. That never happens though because it almost always gets ignored for the same tiring "blame the left". Brett was doing the same thing in the thread being referenced.

  9. #4884
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lmfao


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude you get super triggered over almost everything you respond to. "Go cry some more", "**** you", "**** off", etc. Weirdly on subjects like January 6th that you claim that you don't give 2 ***** about. Did it bother you that much that 2 secret service agents backed up Hutchinson's testimony about Trump throwing a tantrum in the car that day?

  10. #4885
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,745
    Parents have far too much control over school curriculums.

    https://www.insider.com/wisconsin-sc...ut-wwii-2022-6

  11. #4886
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,745
    Man letís go ahead and create some generational debt!

    https://t.co/Y50mNKwv7u

  12. #4887
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,745
    I can hear BOPís blood pressure rising from here!

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier...y-independent/

  13. #4888
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,168
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    No, I literally just explained the difference and even gave a specific example.

    This conversation is actually great proof of what is being said. You are having trouble telling the difference between someone just spouting opinion and someone having an opinion based and backed up via actual evidence.

    You just whine about the left because it's what you were all trained to do. That's why there is no way to have a meaningful conversation, you just run from facts and whine about the left non stop in random ways. It's exactly the point.
    No one is whinning about the left. The fact is that the left as been so programmed by their teachers and fellow liberals that anything, no matter how asinine, they believe or say is the truth. Its like this "source' crap that goes on this very board. Any source that a conservative or Republican brings out is refuted no matter how accurate it really is or how many other sources confirm it. It's pointless to even try to reference things because all that ends up is a bunch of insults and tripe coming your way. Its also why I seldom respond to nate and db. It just isn't worth the time and effort to present evidence to back your opinion up with. Its an unending game of verbal ping pong.

  14. #4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,168
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Dude you get super triggered over almost everything you respond to. "Go cry some more", "**** you", "**** off", etc. Weirdly on subjects like January 6th that you claim that you don't give 2 ***** about. Did it bother you that much that 2 secret service agents backed up Hutchinson's testimony about Trump throwing a tantrum in the car that day?
    Not according to the two agents she referred to in her testimony. She also lied about an alleged hand written note that she says she wrote but the agent who actually wrote the thing called her testimony a lie. Hutchinson also has had her statements referring to the Jan 6th committee hearings being a "Sham" exposed before she found out that she wasn't going to be offered a job within Trump circles.

  15. #4890
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    No one is whinning about the left. The fact is that the left as been so programmed by their teachers and fellow liberals that anything, no matter how asinine, they believe or say is the truth. Its like this "source' crap that goes on this very board. Any source that a conservative or Republican brings out is refuted no matter how accurate it really is or how many other sources confirm it. It's pointless to even try to reference things because all that ends up is a bunch of insults and tripe coming your way. Its also why I seldom respond to nate and db. It just isn't worth the time and effort to present evidence to back your opinion up with. Its an unending game of verbal ping pong.
    100% right especially about the sources part


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •