Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 325 of 406 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 6085
    Nice making gay and otherwise non-straight children the targeting of bullying!

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...ts/7765205001/

It's so amazing how these Christian-fascists operate.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I think most understand that the posters here like brewers/fingerbang/Brett/sluggo/bop etc etc are completely off the deep end. A lot of people just come here to **** post I would guess.

That special is the most capable of responding of the group is lol but possibly true.

With trumpism taking over it shouldn’t be surprising that this is what the conservative base acts like around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What’s the point of actually trying to hold a conversation on here when you have posters like spliff and Nate who just go lolz and troll and zmaster who says we should all die?

Zmaster, are you hunting down republicans again? Where is Special?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What’s the point of actually trying to hold a conversation on here when you have posters like spliff and Nate who just go lolz and troll and zmaster who says we should all die?

Lol it’s not their fault you guys act how you do and seem incapable of basic discussion using facts. Even if others try and engage it’s still the same thing.

Nate often provides sources and facts in discussions, more than I have ever seen from you. I have called out partisan aspects at times with him too but it’s nothing like bop or others mentioned. Spliff trolls you guys because it’s easy and there is almost always extreme hypocrisy/victim playing to target in on. Zmaster was too extreme in that other thread.

None of that changes the inability of conservative posters to have basic discussions using facts/reality. Just the other day Brett kept lying and making stuff up but I was able to provide sources and data proving him wrong anyways despite his antics. Someone else’s actions shouldn’t prevent you from using common sense.

Last edited by mngopher35; 07-02-2022 at 03:20 PM.

You do realize that you are well known around these parts for brainless, rage induced one liners?

Way to play victim though; it is one of your strong suits.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Zmaster, are you hunting down republicans again? Where is Special?
    Ooh....good question. You may have cracked the case!

Don't thank me. I just follow the trail our resident "Nancy Drew" set me on. He's better than Scooby Doo.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-02-2022 at 03:50 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

There are plenty of posters with whom you can converse (and right on your level, too).

There’s this guy, for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    PErsonally, I would love some public executions of swamp creatures like Hillary, Shittt Shiff, Nadler(imagine his penguin *** waddling to the guillitine?(sp?), eh? and of course the imprisonment of the entire Joe Biden family for parental abuse of a brain addled HOF.
    EDIT: Or how about this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    While i don't want or wish any child to be killed, i 100% accept every child being killed in order to maintain my right to own a gun.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-02-2022 at 04:00 PM.

Lol it’s not their fault you guys act how you do and seem incapable of basic discussion using facts. Even if others try and engage it’s still the same thing.

Nate often provides sources and facts in discussions, more than I have ever seen from you. I have called out partisan aspects at times with him too but it’s nothing like bop or others mentioned. Spliff trolls you guys because it’s easy and there is almost always extreme hypocrisy/victim playing to target in on. Zmaster was too extreme in that other thread.

None of that changes the inability of conservative posters to have basic discussions using facts/reality. Just the other day Brett kept lying and making stuff up but I was able to provide sources and data proving him wrong anyways despite his antics. Someone else’s actions shouldn’t prevent you from using common sense.

The facts you guys often list aren’t actually facts and are “opinions”

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    There are plenty of posters with whom you can converse (and right on your level, too).

There’s this guy, for one.

EDIT: Or how about this guy?
    Wow. Missed that gem of a Joey post; spoken like a true, filled with fear lil' coward.

You don't even know the difference between a fact and an opinion though.

You mean studies that people actually do the work behind in researching? When is the last time you brought something like that to a discussion?

Lol and many times they are facts that go against the one off examples you or Brett or others might give. If someone claims most of this country believes X and I show multiple polls saying that is not the case it isn't just my opinion vs someone elses. I have actual data collected by outside sources backing up my opinion while he still just has his opinion.

Not understanding the difference between the two might be part of the issue being described though.

Lol and many times they are facts that go against the one off examples you or Brett or others might give. If someone claims most of this country believes X and I show multiple polls saying that is not the case it isn't just my opinion vs someone elses. I have actual data collected by outside sources backing up my opinion while he still just has his opinion.

Not understanding the difference between the two might be part of the issue being described though.
    Nah they’re both opinions

**** you

*guess who I'm pretending to be