Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 242 of 324 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 4853
  1. #3616
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    47,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Prove it buckehead? Show EXACTLY what I said and I will embarrass you with what you responded with EXACTLY. YOu won't because you just do not match up to me intellectually.
    I already did. You half assed trying to explain it away like it had any validity. Newsflash: it doesn't.

    Not to mention, lied about the context of what you said. Nowhere in that argument did you mention oil being a reason why the average American would have to give up half their paycheck to pay for environmental issues. You were sure to mention it, however, after I called you out for talking solely about the Earth's temperature rising a couple of degrees. Not that it matters because you've explained plenty of times on here that you don't believe in climate change. You're a goddamn space cadet.

  2. #3617
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,664
    He could always do better but congrats Joe Biden on keeping our youngsterís safe! Itís good to see bipartisanship where the GOP is advertising Joeís successes!


  3. #3618
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,132
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Quite the adorable fairy tale.
    You should ask about the gumdrop rain in looneyville as well. On Sunday. it's cherry flavored.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  4. #3619
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,118
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you just completely ignored what I posted and acted like I posted something entirely different. It must be strange to live in your head.
    Wrong, genius. I responded to you accusations about who fostered Jim Crow as a Party. You can't run from your history, genius. It was YOUR PARTY of course that has been the plight of the black people in this country.

    dbroncos78087 dbroncos78087 is online now
    Masks save lives

    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It's the War on The UnAmerican, Godless Democrats Aggression now.


    Your post, genius.


    Hey Iím entirely willing to admit and have that Democrats were the bad guys of the Civil War. But we have to acknowledge that they arenít the ones fighting to preserve the legacy of the south. They arenít the ones fighting to keep as many remnants of Jim Crow as possible.

  5. #3620
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,118

  6. #3621
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,118
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I already did. You half assed trying to explain it away like it had any validity. Newsflash: it doesn't.

    Not to mention, lied about the context of what you said. Nowhere in that argument did you mention oil being a reason why the average American would have to give up half their paycheck to pay for environmental issues. You were sure to mention it, however, after I called you out for talking solely about the Earth's temperature rising a couple of degrees. Not that it matters because you've explained plenty of times on here that you don't believe in climate change. You're a goddamn space cadet.
    Well, what did oil have to do with my statements? It wasn't pertinent to the issue, dummy. I didn't mention hydrogen either. Nor methane. Nor nuclear. The funny part is that you are so Fing dumb to understand how simple minded you really are. You just do not get it. Like I said before, you are afraid to post what I actually said and how you responded to it. You can't because you cannot find anywhere that I said what you claim I did and teh context I said what I said. Instead you make up **** and lie about me saying it. You're a liar and stupid.

  7. #3622
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Wrong, genius. I responded to you accusations about who fostered Jim Crow as a Party. You can't run from your history, genius. It was YOUR PARTY of course that has been the plight of the black people in this country.

    dbroncos78087 dbroncos78087 is online now
    Masks save lives

    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It's the War on The UnAmerican, Godless Democrats Aggression now.


    Your post, genius.


    Hey Iím entirely willing to admit and have that Democrats were the bad guys of the Civil War. But we have to acknowledge that they arenít the ones fighting to preserve the legacy of the south. They arenít the ones fighting to keep as many remnants of Jim Crow as possible.
    Please learn how to use the basic functions of this site, you dope.

  8. #3623
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Prove it buckehead? Show EXACTLY what I said and I will embarrass you with what you responded with EXACTLY. YOu won't because you just do not match up to me intellectually.




    Wesley: yup, a self-delusional raving lunatic.


    No Wesley. Just a very smart white guy who is kicking your pal's butt all over the place.

  9. #3624
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,664
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Please learn how to use the basic functions of this site, you dope.
    That and basic literacy. Because I said that Democrats were the ones who passed Jim Crow and on the wrong side of the Civil War. But I also pointed out who is currently fighting to preserve their legacy and continue their work today.

  10. #3625
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    9,338
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Did I said you said that? You said he wouldn't be a progressive, and I took it further by saying he would fit more with progressives than any other political fraction.

    MLK start the SCLC movement in the mid fifties. How do you think we got to that moment in 1965? Oh, sweet Lord, what are teaching in these schools nowaday.

    You can't compared people and leaders from different generation. The conditions were different. Anyway it seems you are have trouble in expressing the hows on that different besides just stating it.
    I can accept that.

  11. #3626
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Prove it buckehead? Show EXACTLY what I said and I will embarrass you with what you responded with EXACTLY. YOu won't because you just do not match up to me intellectually.




    Wesley: yup, a self-delusional raving lunatic.


    No Wesley. Just a very smart white guy who is kicking your pal's butt all over the place.
    Seek help, you decrepit dingbat.

  12. #3627
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    47,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Well, what did oil have to do with my statements? It wasn't pertinent to the issue, dummy. I didn't mention hydrogen either. Nor methane. Nor nuclear. The funny part is that you are so Fing dumb to understand how simple minded you really are. You just do not get it. Like I said before, you are afraid to post what I actually said and how you responded to it. You can't because you cannot find anywhere that I said what you claim I did and teh context I said what I said. Instead you make up **** and lie about me saying it. You're a liar and stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I said that people who support abortion rights want to harvest and sell the body parts. BTW. How do I know? Because it was recorded on tape and exposed by undercover reporters and shown to the public is how. Some of the vile HARVESTERS of the Abortion Industry do sell baby body parts on the open market for them. Proof of this was shown on the video.

    As for the half the paycheck "charge", that was a hypothetical that I asked about how much would be required to pay for replacing all fossil fuels. I never stated that half of anyone's paycheck would necessarily be taken to actually do that. THAT was the thing that I responded to your false statement about. Neither of my two statements were hyperbole, crapinmypants. I don't do that kind of crap. jerks like you resort to falsehoods and misrepresentations. I don't.
    Is oil a fossil fuel or not? You brought it up. Not me but that was only after I called you out for originally talking about how Americans would have to give up half their paychecks to combat global warming which you know is a complete lie. That's the hyperbolic ******** I'm talking about. Then again, you think climate change is some kind of fiction so there's always that. I'm not afraid to post what you said because I already did you ****ing dumbass. I know asking you to navigate this forum is extremely tough though.

    I didn't make anything up. These are you words. Just like this idea that the reason why people want to protect abortion rights is so they can harvest and sell baby parts. Me admitting that exists on some infinitesimal level doesn't change how far out of left field you are. More ******** hyperbole that has virtually nothing to do with why people support the Roe decision.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-23-2022 at 12:07 AM.

  13. #3628
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    No Wesley. Just a very smart white guy who is kicking your pal's butt all over the place.
    The sadness of this story is you actually believe you are. Mets always back up his stance, you don't.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  14. #3629
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I meant to say segregationists. My error. The Republicans were the abolitionists. The Republicans freed the slaves. Democrats enslaved them. Trump = Anti-Slavery Biden = Pro-Slavery. See the difference? Probably not with your irrational hatred of white people.
    So, AOC, Maxine Waters, and other black political leaders are for slavery just because the dems back in 1800's were racist? And Trump being a republican is similar to Lincoln back then as well.


    I guess you still drive a horse buggy, chopped wood for heat since nothing has changed since the 1800's. Damn, I got it. The MAGA want go back to the early 1800 when America was great and the republicans were the grand liberators. Nice dream, but drink some orange juice cause it's reality time.


    Why would racist groups and people flock to the Republlcians party when they are the Grand Liberators of blacks? I sure would love to have the great liberators come visit black community. Why don't they come to my neighborhood, BOP, since they are so anti-slavery, our number one issue? Do AOC knows she is supporting slavery. She has started to learn how to pick cotton. You can check out her podcast of it on YOUTUBE. We are in your world.

    Really a silly post. Republicans were the abolitionist in the 1800'a and free the slaves, thus Trump ,being a republican in good standing, is anti-slavery. Dems enslave them, I don't think Dems were around when slavery started in the New World and they was founded in 1828 less than forty years before the civil war. Oh, silly me, we disregarding facts and logic here.

    So why do Blacks continue to support the Democrats? It's the liberal and it's media brainwashing them. BOP, I don't want get my brain washed.

    Uncle Wes need to get down to the Motely Church of the Constant Grift and One Stop Shopping for salvation. Yes in de. Pick up some butter and a nudie mag while I am there.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-23-2022 at 12:35 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  15. #3630
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,279
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He could always do better but congrats Joe Biden on keeping our youngsterís safe! Itís good to see bipartisanship where the GOP is advertising Joeís successes!

    They literally demonized our border patrol agents as racist and accused them of whipping migrants. The border is this bad because the admin isn't taking it seriously.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •