Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 241 of 324 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4857
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He was for black entrepreneurship and building Black neighborhood during Jim Crow. To remedy the roadblocks to achieve them. That was drive, to remedy racism not some republican like economical program. And hell, yes he would be progressive. His poor people movement was all about the raising wages of the poor, which is more progressive than republicans. He was murder while attending a trash hauler protest.

He was for the betterment of the education system, which is more in the progressive wheelhouse than the other political fractions. Think he would be against child care programs for the needy? How about increasing medicare aid to seniors? For some odd reason people think that past leaders who were considered radical and enemy to the status quo would be anything but what they were if they were alive now. Game changers. Status quo hate game changers. He moved from confronting the status quo at every turn whether it was the bus companies, separate but equal, to supporting trash haulers in the end. If someone keep doing the same thing, challenging the status quo, why do you think he would change and be apart of the status quo?

Now how about Jesus Christ?
    Did I not say that MLK would not have been a Republican? As to Jim Crow, I thought it was over in 1965 with the civil rights act. He was far more conservative than most of the civil rights activists are today.
    As to Jesus, it is likely that he would not have affiliated with any major political party. He would have been an independent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    What do you know about Jim Crow genius? It was Democrats who pushed Jim Crow. It was Democrats who formed the KKK. It was the Democrats who hung and tar and feathered slaves. Teh Dems didn't end this **** udring the civil war. Democratic KKK and abolitionists were around in the 50's and 60's in the Dem Party. Your president, Joe Biden, was a friend and supporter of KKK Strom Thurmond, Al Gore's segregationist Senator Daddy and many other Southern segregationists. the BIG LIE of the Democrat party is about the real hatred that their real enslavement of black people both physically and mentally. Thankfully more and more black people are leaving the slave owners of the Democrat party and getting the freedom they deserve. Its too late unfortunately for Wesley and the older folks.
    Oh massa, massa, where are these blacks leaving the slave owning democrat party to go where? Old uncle Wes need him some freedom from the democrat, senile old fart since can't remember I detest both party and our political system, can you please tell me how to get to Trumpian street.

Why would abolitionists be around in the fifties and sixties?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Yeah. You are a chronic liar and a stupid one to boot. You don't know what I actually said or you would have quoted me exactly and not given your lying "spin" on it. I don't lie, buckethead, I don't need to lie to embarrass weak minded a-holes. I have kicked the *** of weak ninnies like your pathetic *** in my entire life. You should really leave the board and find someone other than me to try and mess with.
    I know exactly what you said you lying sack of ****. More hyperbolic stupidity by PSD's resident conspiracy theorist nutcase. Nice rant tough guy. I'm so scared of an anonymous internet keyboard warrior threatening me when his brain is liquid ****.

Keep lying and saying you never said any of this lunatic ****. Its adorable.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-22-2022 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Did I not say that MLK would not have been a Republican? As to Jim Crow, I thought it was over in 1965 with the civil rights act. He was far more conservative than most of the civil rights activists are today.
    As to Jesus, it is likely that he would not have affiliated with any major political party. He would have been an independent.
    I don’t know why I ask but “How was he far more conservative”?

https://www.thestand.org/2015/01/mlk...ning-rights-2/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Did I said you said that? You said he wouldn't be a progressive, and I took it further by saying he would fit more with progressives than any other political fraction.

MLK start the SCLC movement in the mid fifties. How do you think we got to that moment in 1965? Oh, sweet Lord, what are teaching in these schools nowaday.

You can't compared people and leaders from different generation. The conditions were different. Anyway it seems you are have trouble in expressing the hows on that different besides just stating it.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-22-2022 at 10:22 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

What do you know about Jim Crow genius? It was Democrats who pushed Jim Crow. It was Democrats who formed the KKK. It was the Democrats who hung and tar and feathered slaves. Teh Dems didn't end this **** udring the civil war. Democratic KKK and abolitionists were around in the 50's and 60's in the Dem Party. Your president, Joe Biden, was a friend and supporter of KKK Strom Thurmond, Al Gore's segregationist Senator Daddy and many other Southern segregationists. the BIG LIE of the Democrat party is about the real hatred that their real enslavement of black people both physically and mentally. Thankfully more and more black people are leaving the slave owners of the Democrat party and getting the freedom they deserve. Its too late unfortunately for Wesley and the older folks.
    So you just completely ignored what I posted and acted like I posted something entirely different. It must be strange to live in your head.

I rant thus I exist.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh massa, massa, where are these blacks leaving the slave owning democrat party to go where? Old uncle Wes need him some freedom from the democrat, senile old fart since can't remember I detest both party and our political system, can you please tell me how to get to Trumpian street.

Why would abolitionists be around in the fifties and sixties?
    I meant to say segregationists. My error. The Republicans were the abolitionists. The Republicans freed the slaves. Democrats enslaved them. Trump = Anti-Slavery Biden = Pro-Slavery. See the difference? Probably not with your irrational hatred of white people.

Trump was a very effective President based on what he got accomplished despite a hate filled and illegal actions on the part of Democrats such as the Russian Hoax committed by Hillary Clinton and company. If he only had a fair bit of cooperation from Democrats the world in total would have been much better off. there would not be out of control inflation. There wouldn't be a Russian/Ukraine War. The pandemic would have been better handled and over. China would have been blocked from its takeover of the world economy and the US economy would be flourishing.
    Quite the adorable fairy tale.

Funny stuff from the BLM advocate. Amazing especially for mocking the Trump family yet supporting a mean, cooked Democrat phony POTUS that has a CRIME FAMILY including a brother, sister, and drug rapist son who fathered a whore's son and denied being the parent until a forced blood test and is close to being indicted by a federal prosecutor for fraud in support of his criminally involved father.

What a terrible bunch of recent Dem Presidents. A womanizing rapist and cheating Mob family in the Clintons, a white hating racist family in the Barry O husband and wife team, and a dim witted Crime Family in the Biden Clan. Reps were certainly no great shakes other than Reagan and Trump, but at least they weren't criminals and racists.

She's not "my girl" What "racist groups" does she represent? The SPLC? The "NAACP"? BLM? THE BLACK MUSLIM PARTY? THE BLACK PANTHER PARTY? Those black racist groups?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I know exactly what you said you lying sack of ****. More hyperbolic stupidity by PSD's resident conspiracy theorist nutcase. Nice rant tough guy. I'm so scared of an anonymous internet keyboard warrior threatening me when his brain is liquid ****.

Keep lying and saying you never said any of this lunatic ****. Its adorable.
    Prove it buckethead? Show EXACTLY what I said and I will embarrass you with what you responded with EXACTLY. YOu won't because you just do not match up to me intellectually.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 05-22-2022 at 10:44 PM.

It is hard to peg Social movement leaders in a political genre, because they challenge the system where politic is all about maintaining the status quo of the system.

Will Rogers

Prove it buckehead? Show EXACTLY what I said and I will embarrass you with what you responded with EXACTLY. YOu won't because you just do not match up to me intellectually.
    I believe when you were attempting to insult him you meant to say “buckethead” instead of “buckehead (sic)”.

Prove it buckehead? Show EXACTLY what I said and I will embarrass you with what you responded with EXACTLY. YOu won't because you just do not match up to me intellectually.
    yup, a self-delusional raving lunatic.

Will Rogers