Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 798 of 921 FirstFirst ... 298698748788796797798799800808848898 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 13811
  1. #11956
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    52,975
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again you are so good at ducking and dodging. We keep awaiting your answers to wealth gap/wealth inequalities.
    You don't really want the conversation clearly as day to anyone.
    You'll keep waiting (its just you who needs it explained) because its fairly obvious what wealth gap inequalities are and how a flat tax furthers those disproportionalities. Show me when you have valid arguments towards a workable flat tax with actual proof that suggests it does. We both know you can't and you won't.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-27-2023 at 04:22 PM.

  2. #11957
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,804
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You have been right about so little, this as well. Again, you going to admit you lied? I know your ego is fragile as stated before. I believe you did take the test and you scored lower that me, a former pizza delivery driver and your fragile life can't accept that. Like it mattes anyway as I and at least one other poster stated initially. Too much to hope for you to join the adult world alas.
    No one believes you took that test. You are lying. Prove us all wrong and take the test so we can see your results.

    If you truly did take the test and get thatís score, why are you so afraid of taking the test where we can verify?

  3. #11958
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,804
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again you are so good at ducking and dodging. We keep awaiting your answers to wealth gap/wealth inequalities.
    You don't really want the conversation clearly as day to anyone.
    Says the guy who is ducking and dodging taking the test where we can verify it. Take the test you coward.

  4. #11959
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,763
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He is so afraid of having to take the test where we can all see his score. If he wasnít lying, why would he be so afraid of proving it?
    ....as if we weren't all 100% aware of how completely brain-dead he is. He'd get caught in his lie but there's really nowhere to go but up when it comes to our perception of how intelligent he is.

  5. #11960
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,763
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You have been right about so little, this as well. Again, you going to admit you lied? I know your ego is fragile as stated before. I believe you did take the test and you scored lower that me, a former pizza delivery driver and your fragile life can't accept that. Like it mattes anyway as I and at least one other poster stated initially. Too much to hope for you to join the adult world alas.
    The fear is real!

  6. #11961
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,763
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No one believes you took that test. You are lying. Prove us all wrong and take the test so we can see your results.

    If you truly did take the test and get thatís score, why are you so afraid of taking the test where we can verify?
    One would think that if he wasn't lying, that he'd be quite confident in taking this test one more time after acing it the first time and already knowing how it works.

  7. #11962
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,506
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You'll keep waiting (its just you who needs it explained) because its fairly obvious what wealth gap inequalities are and how a flat tax furthers those disproportionalities. Show me when you have valid arguments towards a workable flat tax with actual proof that suggests it does. We both know you can't and you won't.
    Of course. You can't or it proves nothing what you say. Typical you yet again.
    You have lost the privilege of answered questions from me until you answer mine in kind.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  8. #11963
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,506
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No one believes you took that test. You are lying. Prove us all wrong and take the test so we can see your results.

    If you truly did take the test and get thatís score, why are you so afraid of taking the test where we can verify?
    Another lie. Go back to the original source for anyone that cares.

    Again, why do you struggle with the truth that you lied about scoring a 50 on the test?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  9. #11964
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,506
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Says the guy who is ducking and dodging taking the test where we can verify it. Take the test you coward.
    Is life so bad for you that you can't be honest publicly?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #11965
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    52,975
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Of course. You can't or it proves nothing what you say. Typical you yet again.
    You have lost the privilege of answered questions from me until you answer mine in kind.
    You're the one who said a flat tax is somehow a good idea. This is your cowardly way out of trying to support that position. No one needs wage inequality explained to them except you who is using it for very obvious reasons as you can't support your flat tax position with credible material.

    More of that intellectual dishonesty you love so much brett.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-27-2023 at 05:47 PM.

  11. #11966
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,804
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Another lie. Go back to the original source for anyone that cares.

    Again, why do you struggle with the truth that you lied about scoring a 50 on the test?
    Will that have a proof of your score?

  12. #11967
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,804
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Is life so bad for you that you can't be honest publicly?
    Lifeís great. I am honest. I scored 50. If you want to prove me wrong letís take the test so we can see each otherís results.

  13. #11968
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    109,293
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Another show? Man, when are you going to find the time to sleep?
    I appreciate your concern for my well-being. But rest assured I get enough sleep.

  14. #11969
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,763
    aNoThEr ShOw?

  15. #11970
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,506
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Lifeís great. I am honest. I scored 50. If you want to prove me wrong letís take the test so we can see each otherís results.
    Doubling down on the lie. Glad you can be happy with so little.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •