Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 798 of 921 FirstFirst ... 298698748788796797798799800808848898 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 13811
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again you are so good at ducking and dodging. We keep awaiting your answers to wealth gap/wealth inequalities.
    You don't really want the conversation clearly as day to anyone.
    You'll keep waiting (its just you who needs it explained) because its fairly obvious what wealth gap inequalities are and how a flat tax furthers those disproportionalities. Show me when you have valid arguments towards a workable flat tax with actual proof that suggests it does. We both know you can't and you won't.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-27-2023 at 04:22 PM.

You have been right about so little, this as well. Again, you going to admit you lied? I know your ego is fragile as stated before. I believe you did take the test and you scored lower that me, a former pizza delivery driver and your fragile life can't accept that. Like it mattes anyway as I and at least one other poster stated initially. Too much to hope for you to join the adult world alas.
    No one believes you took that test. You are lying. Prove us all wrong and take the test so we can see your results.

If you truly did take the test and get thatís score, why are you so afraid of taking the test where we can verify?

Again you are so good at ducking and dodging. We keep awaiting your answers to wealth gap/wealth inequalities.
    You don't really want the conversation clearly as day to anyone.
    Says the guy who is ducking and dodging taking the test where we can verify it. Take the test you coward.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He is so afraid of having to take the test where we can all see his score. If he wasnít lying, why would he be so afraid of proving it?
    ....as if we weren't all 100% aware of how completely brain-dead he is. He'd get caught in his lie but there's really nowhere to go but up when it comes to our perception of how intelligent he is.

You have been right about so little, this as well. Again, you going to admit you lied? I know your ego is fragile as stated before. I believe you did take the test and you scored lower that me, a former pizza delivery driver and your fragile life can't accept that. Like it mattes anyway as I and at least one other poster stated initially. Too much to hope for you to join the adult world alas.
    The fear is real!

No one believes you took that test. You are lying. Prove us all wrong and take the test so we can see your results.

If you truly did take the test and get thatís score, why are you so afraid of taking the test where we can verify?
    One would think that if he wasn't lying, that he'd be quite confident in taking this test one more time after acing it the first time and already knowing how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You'll keep waiting (its just you who needs it explained) because its fairly obvious what wealth gap inequalities are and how a flat tax furthers those disproportionalities. Show me when you have valid arguments towards a workable flat tax with actual proof that suggests it does. We both know you can't and you won't.
    Of course. You can't or it proves nothing what you say. Typical you yet again.
    You have lost the privilege of answered questions from me until you answer mine in kind.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Another lie. Go back to the original source for anyone that cares.

Again, why do you struggle with the truth that you lied about scoring a 50 on the test?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Says the guy who is ducking and dodging taking the test where we can verify it. Take the test you coward.
    Is life so bad for you that you can't be honest publicly?

Of course. You can't or it proves nothing what you say. Typical you yet again.
    You have lost the privilege of answered questions from me until you answer mine in kind.
    You're the one who said a flat tax is somehow a good idea. This is your cowardly way out of trying to support that position. No one needs wage inequality explained to them except you who is using it for very obvious reasons as you can't support your flat tax position with credible material.

More of that intellectual dishonesty you love so much brett.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-27-2023 at 05:47 PM.

Another lie. Go back to the original source for anyone that cares.

Again, why do you struggle with the truth that you lied about scoring a 50 on the test?
    Will that have a proof of your score?

Is life so bad for you that you can't be honest publicly?
    Lifeís great. I am honest. I scored 50. If you want to prove me wrong letís take the test so we can see each otherís results.

Another show? Man, when are you going to find the time to sleep?
    I appreciate your concern for my well-being. But rest assured I get enough sleep.

aNoThEr ShOw?

Lifeís great. I am honest. I scored 50. If you want to prove me wrong letís take the test so we can see each otherís results.
    Doubling down on the lie. Glad you can be happy with so little.