Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 218 of 324 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 4857
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Boobie Milk?
    What would Trans(portation) Secretary Petey B do with his mate???

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Just because an organization is large doesn't mean that it has an obligation to "get it done". Does that justification apply to other important policies? Or just specific ones? You just prescribed a whole lot of power to the federal government. I hope you know what you're doing.

I can surely find you a full list of things that there were shortages on than just toilet paper and ground beef. They are two things that I distinctly remember from during the early days of the COVID pandemic. If you want to act like shortages of items are new, well you are well within your first amendment rights to do so. But I'm going to use my first amendment rights to point out things that we were short on and point out that shortages didn't just start cropping up on January 20th.
    Yeah, it does. A large organization, one where people depend on it, has just such an obligation to those it serves. Sort of like the aftermath of a hurricane. No matter what needs to be done……get it done. Get the roads cleared, get the electric back on, get food and water to the people. Never mind how, just get it done.

Trump did it with the vaccine. He did it with the ventilators. he did it with other medical supplies and issues. President Crackers failed miserably with with baby formula situation. miserably. Same with the supply line issues. This admin is clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah, it does. A large organization, one where people depend on it, has just such an obligation to those it serves. Sort of like the aftermath of a hurricane. No matter what needs to be done……get it done. Get the roads cleared, get the electric back on, get food and water to the people. Never mind how, just get it done.

Trump did it with the vaccine. He did it with the ventilators. he did it with other medical supplies and issues. President Crackers failed miserably with with baby formula situation. miserably. Same with the supply line issues. This admin is clueless.
    The local and state police do the first, the local utility company does the second, and the local food banks water company does the third. I will remember this series of messages the next time I hear you complain about the federal government violating the 10th amendment or getting in the way of states when it's something you oppose.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

good point
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

You would agree that baby formula is way more important than ground beef and toilet paper, yes?
    Ground beef, sure. Toilet paper, entirely questionable. If people don't have the ability to wipe their *** of ****, they could get infections and die. So...I can't say one is more important than the other. But what I think you're ignoring is that it wasn't just toilet paper and ground beef that we were having shortages of. Those are just two examples of things that I remember being a big deal. I wouldn't know there was a formula shortage if someone else didn't tell me. I don't have any need to buy it. There are certainly other things that there are shortages on right now, just like there were other things that we were short on during Trump's presidency.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

The local and state police do the first, the local utility company does the second, and the local food banks water company does the third. I will remember this series of messages the next time I hear you complain about the federal government violating the 10th amendment or getting in the way of states when it's something you oppose.
    Then why do we need FEMA???

All of what yo say is true……but when spit hits the fan, sometimes the locals aren't enough and it is all hands on deck and someone has to coordinate this. In real serious situations that is the Federal Government,

As far as the electric issue goes……do you not know that during natural disasters electric companies from all over the area, state, and country converge to pitch in??? Same with wildfires. Do you not realize this??? As far as water and food……have you net seen the military, especially the National Guard, doing the distribution.

But let's cut to the chase here……what [pint are ypu trying to make here??? Is it that the Biden admin is doing a good job in handling the baby formula problem???? (and the supply chain, and the border, and Afghanistan) Is that really what you are trying to say??? Point of fact……people are looking for leadership and not getting it.

Ground beef, sure. Toilet paper, entirely questionable. If people don't have the ability to wipe their *** of ****, they could get infections and die. So...I can't say one is more important than the other. But what I think you're ignoring is that it wasn't just toilet paper and ground beef that we were having shortages of. Those are just two examples of things that I remember being a big deal. I wouldn't know there was a formula shortage if someone else didn't tell me. I don't have any need to buy it. There are certainly other things that there are shortages on right now, just like there were other things that we were short on during Trump's presidency.
    SSSSSStttttttrrrrrreeeeeetttttcccccchhhhh.

geezus. You are clueless. Absolutely clueless.

A little homophobia to add to your regular doses of racism?

Hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Does anyone else want to take this? [emoji58]
    Didn’t the right constantly say how Biden should take a competency exam? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Then why do we need FEMA???

All of what yo say is true……but when spit hits the fan, sometimes the locals aren't enough and it is all hands on deck and someone has to coordinate this. In real serious situations that is the Federal Government,

As far as the electric issue goes……do you not know that during natural disasters electric companies from all over the area, state, and country converge to pitch in??? Same with wildfires. Do you not realize this??? As far as water and food……have you net seen the military, especially the National Guard, doing the distribution.

But let's cut to the chase here……what [pint are ypu trying to make here??? Is it that the Biden admin is doing a good job in handling the baby formula problem???? (and the supply chain, and the border, and Afghanistan) Is that really what you are trying to say??? Point of fact……people are looking for leadership and not getting it.
    I haven't commented on whether the Biden administration has handled it well or poorly. The only governmental action that I see available relates to the FDA's decision to shut the plant down after babies started dying due to toxic formula being produced. The company Abbott (and any other formula makers) need to step up and fill the gap. I'm not aware of any governmental authority or charge in the Constitution to make or distribute baby formula. I've seen people say that Biden should the Defense Production Act. But I don't see how he could possibly do that. What national security argument is there to make for baby formula? Do you want to feed it to the troops?

I believe that you also won't see me criticizing Trump for the toilet paper or beef shortages. Because those too were private company issues that needed to be worked out.

You also are the party of not being able to define a woman.
    I go potty I could, oh I don't know....use the shower? Use some cloth? Two quick answers that show it's not the same and is less important than baby formula. Just agree for once will ya? You'd be so much more engaging if you adulted every now and then.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I haven't commented on whether the Biden administration has handled it well or poorly. The only governmental action that I see available relates to the FDA's decision to shut the plant down after babies started dying due to toxic formula being produced. The company Abbott (and any other formula makers) need to step up and fill the gap. I'm not aware of any governmental authority or charge in the Constitution to make or distribute baby formula. I've seen people say that Biden should the Defense Production Act. But I don't see how he could possibly do that. What national security argument is there to make for baby formula? Do you want to feed it to the troops?

I believe that you also won't see me criticizing Trump for the toilet paper or beef shortages. Because those too were private company issues that needed to be worked out.
    Look (geezus)……just get the job done.
    Executive Order
    Defense Production Act
    National Formula Emergency Committee

C'mom……arse in gear, get it done, arm twisting, favors, scratch backs……… That's what leaders do.

You trying to make a point out of this is absurd. How you cannot see this destroys whatever credibility you think you have.

……………

Bolded………that criticism is reserved for me.

I go potty I could, oh I don't know....use the shower? Use some cloth? Two quick answers that show it's not the same and is less important than baby formula. Just agree for once will ya? You'd be so much more engaging if you adulted every now and then.
    This entire post gets a……Ba Da Boom, Ba Da Bing

………

Quick story (people love my stories even though I'm always lying). Spent two years in SE Asia in the late 60s. First year in a spit hole base camp in the boonies (desk job, no heroics) sometimes we didn't always have toilet paper. We used magazine pages, newspaper, napkins from the mess hall, waste paper. Whatever. I don't think we were ever out of baby formula though. Not sure.

The current standard bearer for the Republican party also couldn't answer the question "what is a woman" when asked by Piers Morgan. So I don't know what your point is.

I Googled alternatives to baby formula and there were a boatload...

More war. Never ending war.