Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 217 of 324 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4857
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    That isn’t for you to determine. That’s the job of his physician.
    So if Joe Biden was determined to currently have Stage 4 cancer, you don't think that you (and I) as voters have the right to know before we cast our votes? What about if he had just received a heart transplant? Or to bring it back to the guy running for the Senate in PA, what if Joe Biden had just had a stroke on November 2nd? Would we not have the right to know?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Production was not an issue. Administration was the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Biden's admin was the same people in our health infrastructure as Trump's. Fauci and Co. have been leading the pandemic response since the beginning.
    That's why I don't blame Biden for all the Covid deaths in his admin, they're just following the advice of our buracaracy.

So if Joe Biden was determined to currently have Stage 4 cancer, you don't think that you (and I) as voters have the right to know before we cast our votes? What about if he had just received a heart transplant? Or to bring it back to the guy running for the Senate in PA, what if Joe Biden had just had a stroke on November 2nd? Would we not have the right to know?
    No. You don’t have the right to know anyone else’s medical history.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    No. You don’t have the right to know anyone else’s medical history.
    When they run for political office, I absolutely do. If someone has a stroke right before voting, every voter deserves to know that. It goes to their trustworthiness. And I won’t trust anyone who hides it.

When they run for political office, I absolutely do. If someone has a stroke right before voting, every voter deserves to know that. It goes to their trustworthiness. And I won’t trust anyone who hides it.
    Does anyone else want to take this? 😑

Anyone that needs proof of the incompetence of the President Crackers administration needs only to look at the baby formula crisis. This never would have happened under the Trump Admin. I doubt if it would have happened under almost any other admin.

We're talking about a relatively simple manufacturing process critical to our most important citizens. We're talking about a liquid or powdered product put into cans. We're not talking about manufacturing main battle tanks, electric cars or any other piece of machinery that has tons of moving parts and other manufactured pieces in the manufacturing process. It's like manufacturing beer, mayonnaise or any other bottled product and this admin can't do it…even when it had advance notice.

It's really quite pathetic when you think about it. And you will hear about it over and over again during election time. Deservedly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Anyone that needs proof of the incompetence of the President Crackers administration needs only to look at the baby formula crisis. This never would have happened under the Trump Admin. I doubt if it would have happened under almost any other admin.

We're talking about a relatively simple manufacturing process critical to our most important citizens. We're talking about a liquid or powdered product put into cans. We're not talking about manufacturing main battle tanks, electric cars or any other piece of machinery that has tons of moving parts and other manufactured pieces in the manufacturing process. It's like manufacturing beer, mayonnaise or any other bottled product and this admin can't do it…even when it had advance notice.

It's really quite pathetic when you think about it. And you will hear about it over and over again during election time. Deservedly so.
    We were running out of **** left and right. Do you literally not remember how hard it was to find toilet paper and ground beef? Because this tunnel vision that you've created where the entire Trump presidency just doesn't match reality.

Also can you tell me if you're now advocating the extremely limited government position that our government should be manufacturing baby formula? That is the job of private companies and Abbott did a **** job of it, which is why their plant got shut down. Babies DIED from their existing formula that came from the plant the FDA shut down.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

I believe that we do as voters for any significant public office have the right to know that a candidate is mentally and physically fit to the job within reason. And the candidate also has the right to privacy also against invasion of privacy regarding details of whatever ailment, disease, or mental reporting. Having a stroke or heart attack, undergoing treatment for cancer, etc., needs to be reported as well as the person being able or not to serve in office.

We were running out of **** left and right. Do you literally not remember how hard it was to find toilet paper and ground beef? Because this tunnel vision that you've created where the entire Trump presidency just doesn't match reality.

Also can you tell me if you're now advocating the extremely limited government position that our government should be manufacturing baby formula? That is the job of private companies and Abbott did a **** job of it, which is why their plant got shut down. Babies DIED from their existing formula that came from the plant the FDA shut down.
    I think that it is a matter of an administration that cannot manage priorities and degree of crisis basically. Baby formula is CRITICAL to new born children is it not. Well, SOMEONE in the administration should have blown the whistle on this crisis and treated it as a special priority because babies were in DANGER of not getting what they need to live. You can't put these baby formulas in the same category as hamburger meat or potato chips.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Biden's admin was the same people in our health infrastructure as Trump's. Fauci and Co. have been leading the pandemic response since the beginning.
    That's why I don't blame Biden for all the Covid deaths in his admin, they're just following the advice of our buracaracy.
    I don't either. I blame the lifetime government oligarchs like Fauci who orchestrated the partnership and collusion of the drug manufacturers and politicians involved in managing this crisis. From the start of the pandemic, Fauci and the government health department officials lied and covered up shenanigans that happened along the way.

I am advocating. like any sane person would, that the head of any large organization take on a "get it done" policy when critical situations arise. Something that this current admin has not figured out how to do.

Toilet paper……can you use something else??? Yes (I never had any trouble getting toilet paper). (Queue to the "steal it from the business" crowd)
    Ground beef……can you use something else??? Yes (Don't know if we had trouble in this area, Wife does the shopping and I do not recall being hungry.)

Baby formula…can you use something else??? Figure it out and let us know. (Hint: no you can't)

I am advocating. like any sane person would, that the head of any large organization take on a "get it done" policy when critical situations arise. Something that this current admin has not figured out how to do.

Toilet paper……can you use something else??? Yes (I never had any trouble getting toilet paper). (Queue to the "steal it from the business" crowd)
    Ground beef……can you use something else??? Yes (Don't know if we had trouble in this area, Wife does the shopping and I do not recall being hungry.)

Baby formula…can you use something else??? Figure it out and let us know. (Hint: no you can't)
    Just because an organization is large doesn't mean that it has an obligation to "get it done". Does that justification apply to other important policies? Or just specific ones? You just prescribed a whole lot of power to the federal government. I hope you know what you're doing.

I can surely find you a full list of things that there were shortages on than just toilet paper and ground beef. They are two things that I distinctly remember from during the early days of the COVID pandemic. If you want to act like shortages of items are new, well you are well within your first amendment rights to do so. But I'm going to use my first amendment rights to point out things that we were short on and point out that shortages didn't just start cropping up on January 20th.

Boobie Milk?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Just because an organization is large doesn't mean that it has an obligation to "get it done". Does that justification apply to other important policies? Or just specific ones? You just prescribed a whole lot of power to the federal government. I hope you know what you're doing.

I can surely find you a full list of things that there were shortages on than just toilet paper and ground beef. They are two things that I distinctly remember from during the early days of the COVID pandemic. If you want to act like shortages of items are new, well you are well within your first amendment rights to do so. But I'm going to use my first amendment rights to point out things that we were short on and point out that shortages didn't just start cropping up on January 20th.
    You would agree that baby formula is way more important than ground beef and toilet paper, yes?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52