Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 215 of 324 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4857
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    In many industries, centralized work-spaces are not necessary. You can do accounting work from anywhere you have access to the internet. You can sell items remotely. You can write, produce and broadcast advertisements remotely.
    Showing up at an office and being there 40+ hours a week is likely a thing of the past.
    This said, some people need the structure of an office job and do not do well when working remotely. Other jobs do not lend themselves to remote work.
    All true.

Not sure it is as beneficial to the business s you may think it is. People like to know who is working for them . They like to get a feel as to who they are.

A lot of people I see today have a difficult time "melding" into common society. They are just awful at social situations, many have no manners or any sense of how to act in an adult society. mIt's sad and it seems like they have little experience in interacting with others. But text messaging……man are they fast. Whatever works for you, I guess……except that it doesn't seem to be working for all that many people.

I lost a very talented graphic designer around the first of the year. Did a great job for 6 years. But they git a taste at working from home during Covid (it was a real pain in the ***) and that was what they wanted to do. It was unacceptable to us so that person quit the first chance they got. Seems a but short sighted to me but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He's a successful business man for cripes sake!
    Definitely wouldn’t be blaming blue state titties for not making their own milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I remember him being largely against using the Defense Production Act and telling states to solve things themselves.

I also remember him restocking all the Covid supplies and getting ventilators produced rather quickly. And something about that vaccine thingy.

I also remember him offering federal help during the riots and Dem mayors and Govs turned it down while cities burned and police left their jobs.

Did Trump do anything right in your mind??? Seems like you despise him so much that it is impossible for you to give him credit for anything. There may be a problem of focus here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    All true.

Not sure it is as beneficial to the business s you may think it is. People like to know who is working for them . They like to get a feel as to who they are.

A lot of people I see today have a difficult time "melding" into common society. They are just awful at social situations, many have no manners or any sense of how to act in an adult society. mIt's sad and it seems like they have little experience in interacting with others. But text messaging……man are they fast. Whatever works for you, I guess……except that it doesn't seem to be working for all that many people.

I lost a very talented graphic designer around the first of the year. Did a great job for 6 years. But they git a taste at working from home during Covid (it was a real pain in the ***) and that was what they wanted to do. It was unacceptable to us so that person quit the first chance they got. Seems a but short sighted to me but to each his own.
    You are such a ****ing whiner.

I also remember him restocking all the Covid supplies and getting ventilators produced rather quickly. And something about that vaccine thingy.

I also remember him offering federal help during the riots and Dem mayors and Govs turned it down while cities burned and police left their jobs.

Did Trump do anything right in your mind??? Seems like you despise him so much that it is impossible for you to give him credit for anything. There may be a problem of focus here.
    Very little and he definitely didn’t problem solve well when it came to medical supplies or vaccine roll out. His go to move seemed to be pointing fingers

Quote Originally Posted by ewing;34358511[B
    ]Very little and he definitely didn’t problem solve well when it came to medical supplies or vaccine roll out. [/B]His go to move seemed to be pointing fingers

Really???

Didn't Pres Crackers and VP Giggles get their vaccines pretty quick??? I'm sure I saw pictures.

You just shot what little credibility you have here.

I keep tellinbng you to quit while you are behind but you never do.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Really???

Didn't Pres Crackers and VP Giggles get their vaccines pretty quick??? I'm sure I saw pictures.

You just shot what little credibility you have here.

I keep tellinbng you to quit while you are behind but you never do.
    Idk probably. Getting my 85 year old mothers was a total pain in the ***. though. The vaccines were produced and made ready very quickly. That happened under Trump. He gets credit for that. He did not have a good plan for actually getting shots in arms and instead of problem solving he blamed the states for the disaster that was his roll out

Idk probably. Getting my 85 year old mothers was a total pain in the ***. though. The vaccines were produced and made ready very quickly. That happened under Trump. He gets credit for that. He did not have a good plan for actually getting shots in arms and instead of problem solving he blamed the states for the disaster that was his roll out

Geezus.

Like I said, quit while you are behind.

And for what it is worth (not much here) when the vaccine was available, I followed the instructions, signed up, went at my appointed time and it took ten minutes (add on another 15 minutes to wait to see if I had a reaction). It was done at a mall parking lot by the National Guard. The woman who gave me the shot even liked my jokes. (Will I be able to play the piano after I get the shot………Well sure………That's great because I couldn't play it before. Always leave 'em laughing.)

It could not have been smoother. …… But keep in mind, we have a Repub Gov.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Geezus.

Like I said, quit while you are behind.

And for what it is worth (not much here) when the vaccine was available, I followed the instructions, signed up, went at my appointed time and it took ten minutes (add on another 15 minutes to wait to see if I had a reaction). It was done at a mall parking lot by the National Guard. The woman who gave me the shot even liked my jokes. (Will I be able to play the piano after I get the shot………Well sure………That's great because I couldn't play it before. Always leave 'em laughing.)

It could not have been smoother. …… But keep in mind, we have a Repub Gov.
    It was a ****ing mess. It’s not like we don’t have prove of that

Last edited by ewing; 05-14-2022 at 03:26 PM.

Baloney. It was the states that were responsible for the rollout of the vaccines. Also Trump had to bail out the states and cities in the country, at least many of them that failed to provide enough beds and respirators for the pandemic. Just look at how pathetic New York was yet that crook Governor got awards from the stupid media and were hawking him as a potential Dem Candidate at several points despite killing many senior citizens in NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Baloney. It was the states that were responsible for the rollout of the vaccines. Also Trump had to bail out the states and cities in the country, at least many of them that failed to provide enough beds and respirators for the pandemic. Just look at how pathetic New York was yet that crook Governor got awards from the stupid media and were hawking him as a potential Dem Candidate at several points despite killing many senior citizens in NYC.
    You two should go bowling

It was a ****ing mess. It’s not like we don’t have prove of that

Bolded……"prove" (sic)

You want proof??? I'm living proof. I was there you dimwit. 10 minutes to get the shot. 15 minutes to wait to observe for reactions.

Sorry I didn't bring my camera team to record the whole thing for you.

My wife was even faster than me. She was walking thru the supermarket late in the day and someone on the medical team asked her if she got her shot. When she said 'no," they gave it to her. (Apparently, once a vaccine bottle is opened, it has to be completely used up or thrown away. So at the end of the day, there were some open bottles.) For the second shot, she did need to set an appointment (as did I.)

In fairness to you (as you could certainly use a little help) there was some confusion in Tampa for some people getting the second shot. Many did not know about the 2nd appointment (not sure why) and just showed up 4 weeks after the initial date causing a SNAFU.That lasted 2-3 days until that was cleared up.

Seriously there, Chuckles, you have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about.

Bolded……"prove" (sic)

You want proof??? I'm living proof. I was there you dimwit. 10 minutes to get the shot. 15 minutes to wait to observe for reactions.

Sorry I didn't bring my camera team to record the whole thing for you.

My wife was even faster than me. She was walking thru the supermarket late in the day and someone on the medical team asked her if she got her shot. When she said 'no," they gave it to her. (Apparently, once a vaccine bottle is opened, it has to be completely used up or thrown away. So at the end of the day, there were some open bottles.) For the second shot, she did need to set an appointment (as did I.)

In fairness to you (as you could certainly use a little help) there was some confusion in Tampa for some people getting the second shot. Many did not know about the 2nd appointment (not sure why) and just showed up 4 weeks after the initial date causing a SNAFU.That lasted 2-3 days until that was cleared up.

Seriously there, Chuckles, you have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about.
    If your dumbass was able to navigate things someone deserves credit

If your dumbass was able to navigate things someone deserves credit

Oh good one!!!

How will I ever ever from that one???

They were doing nearly 1 million a day when he left office. Biden got that number up to over 1 million per day. But it takes time to spin up production.