Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 597 of 618 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597598599607 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 9263
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Except there is a reason: one of them will be President, and you don't have any say in who it will be if you don't vote for one of them.
    I have skipped over certain voting particulars, for example I didn't place a vote for governor of Texas one year, but did for other offices. If I despise the choice, I move on. I still vote for other positions/offices.

So far, I haven't had to do that with the Presidency. But if I were still republican, I would hope I would have skipped it in 2020..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    no, she isn't. She is black. Black people in the US can't be racist, as racist is not at an individual level per say. Racism is one race administrating superiority over another. A black person in the US can sure be prejudice, or biased, but their opinions do nothing to hurt whites. Whites however, have put policies, laws, lender practices, judicial enforcement, and all sorts of paper roadblocks in place to keep blacks (and people of color) down, and pinned into a cycle of control. That is racism.

You are racist. You are white, and promote these policies with your voting. Sunny Hostin is not racist. I know, I know, doesn't seem fair that whites can be racist, but blacks can't. But until systematic racism is over (never will be here), and blacks aren't facing roadblocks that you have no idea exist because you are A- White, and B- don't care to research real history, the only population that can be "racist", are whites.

My opinion anyways..
    Interesting take. Anyone of any race can be racist. Racism, IMO, is the hatred by a person of someone else simply because of their skin color. Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans, and whites can all be equally racist.
    Racism is simply predjudice based on skin color only.

I have skipped over certain voting particulars, for example I didn't place a vote for governor of Texas one year, but did for other offices. If I despise the choice, I move on. I still vote for other positions/offices.

So far, I haven't had to do that with the Presidency. But if I were still republican, I would hope I would have skipped it in 2020..
    I brought that up in another thread. If conservatives here dislike Trump as much as they say they do, why not stay home? The hate for Democrats must be pretty extreme to A) let Donald Trump be your party's candidate and B) actually come out to vote for him in spite of "not liking" him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Great answer.

Ya got me.

All your buds are really impressed./

Now……back to the quesatiobn……

'Is Sunny Hostin a racist given all the tripe she has spawn lately. Just wondering."

Can you answer it or not???
    Will you answer it or not???

And I guess the follow up to all of this is……can "People of Color" be racists???
    Answer to a racist? Some kinda strange entitlement demand?

Yes, people of color can be racist, who the f do you think I'm comparing you with? Think I haven't been exposed to black racists? I denounce them as I do you. You are all the same deep down. Who is the bigger threat to others, black racists or white racists? Hint, black racists don't have sitting members in Congress talking about white folks as a problem.

Compare to you? No, she isn't a racist. I'm sure she doesn't get on a forum talking smack about Nikki or her heritage. Who elected her or even heard of her?

Stupid dumb arse question that only a racist would ask as if it would wash the stink off of him.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-22-2022 at 07:48 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm curious what makes the current Lt Gov of Pennsylvania less qualified than a TV doctor who had to admit in front of Congress that the things he was peddling to people don't actually work.
    For one: no penis.

no, she isn't. She is black. Black people in the US can't be racist, as racist is not at an individual level per say. Racism is one race administrating superiority over another. A black person in the US can sure be prejudice, or biased, but their opinions do nothing to hurt whites. Whites however, have put policies, laws, lender practices, judicial enforcement, and all sorts of paper roadblocks in place to keep blacks (and people of color) down, and pinned into a cycle of control. That is racism.

You are racist. You are white, and promote these policies with your voting. Sunny Hostin is not racist. I know, I know, doesn't seem fair that whites can be racist, but blacks can't. But until systematic racism is over (never will be here), and blacks aren't facing roadblocks that you have no idea exist because you are A- White, and B- don't care to research real history, the only population that can be "racist", are whites.

My opinion anyways..
    Seems as though you think there is no other form of racism outside of systemic racism. Why not simply separate the two things? If your reply here was referring solely to systemic racism, I'd agree with you. As is, it seems fairly reductive.

Saw some guys in hoodies while waking the dog. that was scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Interesting take. Anyone of any race can be racist. Racism, IMO, is the hatred by a person of someone else simply because of their skin color. Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans, and whites can all be equally racist.
    Racism is prejudice plus power; minorities in the US are lacking a key part of that provision. There's a reason institutional racism, whether in the justice system, the medical field, housing, employment, education, all of it goes in one direction.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Seems as though you think there is no other form of racism outside of systemic racism. Why not simply separate the two things? If your reply here was referring solely to systemic racism, I'd agree with you. As is, it seems fairly reductive.
    Spliff, this is probably your best post ever, and I mean this sincerely.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Blacks can be racist. In countries like Rwanda they are. But not here. They can be prejudice.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    To me, racism is one race enforcing percieved superiority over another. At an individual level, its more prejudices.

Again, my take

Blacks can be racist. In countries like Rwanda they are. But not here. They can be prejudice.
    Systemic racism from blacks to others does not exist here. Individual racism definitely does.

To me, racism is one race enforcing percieved superiority over another. At an individual level, its more prejudices.

Again, my take
    Yeah, I get what you're saying (and it's def not the first time I've heard it described in such a way).

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    People judge for all sorts of reasons, doesn’t make them right. Most people who judge on superficial things like a hoodie are ***holes.
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yep. Judging someone because they wear a hoodie is pretty ****y
    But those damn red hats.

Again, my take
    You clearly didn't think this one through.