Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 600 of 730 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600601602610650700 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 10944

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Not implying "death" (though that has happened). I am describing an unpleasant situation that you may avoid in the future.

Am implying ……which situation would you feel safer.

Know anyone who owns or manages a store??? Ask them if they feel more worried with 4-5 people coming in wearing MAGA hats or 4-5 minorities wearing hoodies.

And how come all those videos we see on an almost daily basis always seem to show the local tghugs wearing hoodies???
    Sure there are other negative aspects that could be implying too but death is included as you get at.

You are so focused on minorities being lesser lol. I know plenty of people that don’t care if someone is a minority and wear a hoody believe it or not.

Oh how surprising now we moved on to calling them thugs. I don’t see these videos on a daily basis because I don’t watch media focused on racism/bigotry and riling people up over minorities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel cpmfprtasble in saying that given my age and experience that I have "interacted with (FAR MORE) people from all different backgrounds (ethnic, economic, etc.)

So here are two observations from your comment.

1 You are extremely naive

2 (pay attention to this one) you should keep in mind a that walk down a street with non-white wearing hoodies may be a one time event.
    Are minorities that wear hoodies that dangerous?

Not implying "death" (though that has happened). I am describing an unpleasant situation that you may avoid in the future.

Know anyone who owns or manages a store??? Ask them if they feel more worried with 4-5 people coming in wearing MAGA hats or 4-5 minorities wearing hoodies.

And how come all those videos we see on an almost daily basis always seem to show the local tghugs wearing hoodies???
    The racism is right there for anyone who can't see it. We go live to anyone who can't see the racism:

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Because a hoodie is an absurdly common article of clothing. Many of the MAGA people who stormed the Capitol were wearing hoodies. Do you consider them threatening? Or is it only the combination of hoodie + minority?
    Last edited by valade16; 09-23-2022 at 11:49 AM.

5. 09-23-2022, 11:51 AM
    Reason
    Racism

6. 09-23-2022, 11:58 AM
    Reason
    Racism

Don't know.

What I do know is that the "hoodie" image is a cause for concern for many people.

5 Guys walk into a subway car wearing a suit and a tie and carrying a briefcase……no one even notices them.

5 bros walk into a subway car wearing hoodies and carrying gym bags … everyone notices them and keeps an awareness about them.

One of the problems here is that many of you confuse "racism" with "reality."

The fact is is that many minorities have a God awful image that people see and remember. That's just reality. And a big part of that image is, quite frankly, worked on by those minorities. I never worry about being disrespected or rarely feel that I am disrespected. Yet minorities throw out the "respect" portion of the race card constantly.

Why is it so important for many minorities to have a "tough guy" or a "cool dude" image??? In a multitude of situations this need just oozes off some of them. It does them no good and causes others (not just me) to avoid or ignore them. Saw this a few months ago. Pricey restaurant/ Guy comes in wearing a hoodie, (hood up) baseball cap, and dark sunglasses. The ole no-smile permanent scowl look and rarely spoke to his woman. (I was sitting at the next table.) But I guess he had respect of some kind. Now he can do whatever he wants (no one would even dare suggest a dress code to this guy) but I don't see what he accomplishes with the "act" he seems to be working on. Who would want to hang around him other than others like him. Doesn't sound like much fun to me.

You get what you give and his "vibes" didn't give off much positive.

But, of course, people can do whatever they want. I'm always trying to improve the odds.
    Maybe you never have to worry about being disrespected because there isn’t someone like you judging you as a criminal…

You obviously haven’t met or conversed with many minorities. Your characterization of them is something you’d saw on TV.

You might be right. But that is what we see on the news time and time again. It's the image,

And what about what I posted earlier……

5 Guys walk into a subway car wearing a suit and a tie and carrying a briefcase……no one even notices them.

5 bros walk into a subway car wearing hoodies and carrying gym bags … everyone notices them and keeps an awareness about them.

Does this make sense?? Is this right/wrong??? Because this is what happens every day. Think of the image.

After the 2020 riots, all the looting, all the walk in / walk shoplifting. All the inconvenience caused bay the flash shoplifting……what do you think the image is of minorities in hoodies??? And is it earned and justified???

And I have a hoodie. Haven't worn it in a few years since it never really gets cold down here and the last few winters have been incredibly warm. But I've go one somewhere.
    Exactly what I thought. You don’t know any minorities, you just saw them on TV and now you think all of them are criminals and thugs. There’s a word for that.

I feel cpmfprtasble in saying that given my age and experience that I have "interacted with (FAR MORE) people from all different backgrounds (ethnic, economic, etc.)

So here are two observations from your comment.

1 You are extremely naive

2 (pay attention to this one) you should keep in mind a that walk down a street with non-white wearing hoodies may be a one time event.
    Holy ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I’ve never seen any of these videos, I share the street with black people every day. You see these videos for the same reason you saw the ones about selling baby parts. You seek them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It's funny that these are the things you say when trying to convince us that you're *not* racist.

One of the problems here is that many of you confuse "racism" with "reality."

The fact is is that many minorities have a God awful image that people see and remember. That's just reality.
    Racist old sack of **** says what?

You might be right. But that is what we see on the news time and time again. It's the image,

And what about what I posted earlier……

Does this make sense?? Is this right/wrong??? Because this is what happens every day. Think of the image.

After the 2020 riots, all the looting, all the walk in / walk shoplifting. All the inconvenience caused bay the flash shoplifting……what do you think the image is of minorities in hoodies??? And is it earned and justified???

And I have a hoodie. Haven't worn it in a few years since it never really gets cold down here and the last few winters have been incredibly warm. But I've go one somewhere.
    In the future, try not to equate your own biases as everyone's biases.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

It's heartwarming how forgiving of constant racism the moderators of this site are.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's heartwarming how forgiving of constant racism the moderators of this site are.
    While hitting/banning posters for less while claiming the reason is cutting down on bigotry/racism

Don't worry guys, catman's got this.

Just don't go around calling anyone "Fredo".