Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 596 of 730 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606646696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 10949

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    How old are you??? People judge you all the time by what you show them.

But, maybe I'm wrong. This guy Fetterman in PA is actually getting votes.

Geezus
    you are showing yourself to be a *****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yeah. I would. Fetterman is an unqualified, undignified flake. Even if you do not like Oz, you should be able to recognize the fact that he is a man that you could reason with, have an adult conversation with and could grow with the job.

I've often said that Val Demings would have been a great VP pick for Biden for the same reasons. I don't agree with her views but she is an intelligent articulate woman that you could work with. It's also why I detest AOC so much……she is nothing more than a good looking Fetterman.
    I'm curious what makes the current Lt Gov of Pennsylvania less qualified than a TV doctor who had to admit in front of Congress that the things he was peddling to people don't actually work.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Yeah. I would. Fetterman is an unqualified, undignified flake. Even if you do not like Oz, you should be able to recognize the fact that he is a man that you could reason with, have an adult conversation with and could grow with the job.

I've often said that Val Demings would have been a great VP pick for Biden for the same reasons. I don't agree with her views but she is an intelligent articulate woman that you could work with. It's also why I detest AOC so much……she is nothing more than a good looking Fetterman.
    What makes Oz qualified?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I think if my kids were going on vacation in Canada, Sweden, Finland, Britain, Germany yada yada yada

tahat I would feel much more comforable than if they were going on vacation to Mexico, Haiti, the DR, Colombia, etc.

You and the others here would call it racism. I would call it common sense. Nothing against the people there…they are just known dangerous places. If you have kids, ask your wives (or whatever they are today) how they would feel.
    That’s not the same thing, you changed it after I explained why it’s another obvious example of your bigotry/racism. As I said if a location is dangerous one might avoid it. Just like if an individual is know to be dangerous you might avoid them.

You asked about bringing in individuals here based on where they are from. The 1000 individuals do not have less character just based on their identity. A black women getting the part of Ariel doesn’t mean most of what you imply. You make judgements based of these aspects and apply them to the group is the problem. So while I agree that a certain area might be more dangerous than others I disagree we should make negative assumptions/judgements about individuals based on race/sexual preference/where they are from etc etc in group form like you keep doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    you are showing yourself to be a *****
    Yep. Judging someone because they wear a hoodie is pretty ****y

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Never trust a lefty about racism. They read into it for others and ignore their own.
    I'm open to hearing about any racism you've heard from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Everyone has biases in them for some reason or another. Systematic racism is what liberals are attacking. Nobody is foolish enough to think that every liberal is biased free, that isn't possible.

What is being said to you (and the rest of conservatives here), is you support policies and politicians that do nothing for people of color, you support people who have no interest in helping people of color, and sadly, the party is generally ignorant to what systematic racism even is, because as white men, of course it has never impacted you, so it couldn't possibly exist in your eyes..
    Careful, the GQP don't take kindly to all that CRT jargon

Painting anyone who voted for Tru,p as a racist is a little absurd and short sighted.

I voted for Trim twice but he wasn't my choice to represent the Repubs in the election. Many repubs do not like Trump. I personally, wish he would just go away……way too divisive. However, at the end of the day, the country as a whole is way better off that it would have been with Hilly in charge or now with Pappy in charge.

You have to weigh everything.

And here is something simple (for some of you anyway)……I firmly believe that iff Trump was the president that we would not have had the baby formula shortage. A seemingly minor thing in the grand schemer of things but how the Biden admin failed (they didn't even know about it) in this seemingly ,minor thing speaks volumes about him and his people.

Never would have happened under Trump……cannot prove it but that is my belief.
    https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-h...a-bill-1708036

Full List of 192 House Republicans Who Voted Against FDA Baby Formula Bill

Robert Aderholt of Alabama, Rick Allen of Georgia, Mark Amodei of Nevada, Kelly Armstrong of North Dakota, Brian Babin of Texas, James Baird of Indiana, Troy Balderson of Ohio, Jim Banks of Indiana, Andy Barr of Kentucky, Cliff Bentz of Oregon, Jack Bergman of Michigan, Stephanie Bice of Oklahoma, Andy Biggs of Arizona.

Gus Bilirakis of Florida, Dan Bishop of North Carolina, Lauren Boebert of Colorado, Mike Bost of Illinois, Kevin Brady of Texas, Mo Brooks of Alabama, Vern Buchanan of Florida, Ken Buck of Colorado, Larry Bucshon of Indiana, Ted Budd of North Carolina, Tim Burchett of Tennessee, Michael Burgess of Texas, Ken Calvert of California.

Kat Cammack of Florida, Mike Carey of Ohio, Jerry Carl of Alabama, Buddy Carter of Georgia, John Carter of Texas, Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina, Steve Chabot of Ohio, Liz Cheney of Wyoming, Ben Cline of Virginia, Michael Cloud of Texas, Andrew Clyde of Georgia, Tom Cole of Oklahoma, James Comer of Kentucky.

Rick Crawford of Arkansas, Dan Crenshaw of Texas, John Curtis of Utah, Warren Davidson of Ohio, Rodney Davis of Illinois, Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee, Mario Diaz-Balart of Florida, Byron Donalds of Florida, Jeff Duncan of South Carolina, Neal Dunn of Florida, Jake Ellzey of Texas, Tom Emmer of Minnesota, Ron Estes of Kansas.

Pat Fallon of Texas, Randy Feenstra of Iowa, Drew Ferguson of Georgia, Michelle Fischbach of Minnesota, Scott Fitzgerald of Wisconsin, Chuck Fleischmann of Tennessee, Scott C. Franklin of Florida, Russ Fulcher of Idaho, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Mike Gallagher of Wisconsin, Andrew R. Garbarino of New York.

Mike Garcia of California, Bob Gibbs of Ohio, Carlos Gimenez of Florida, Louie Gohmert of Texas, Tony Gonzales of Texas, Bob Good of Virginia, Lance Gooden of Texas, Paul Gosar of Arizona, Kay Granger of Texas, Garrett Graves of Louisiana, Sam Graves of Missouri, Mark Green of Tennessee, Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.

Morgan Griffith of Virginia, Glenn Grothman of Wisconsin, Michael Guest of Mississippi, Brett S. Guthrie of Kentucky, Andy Harris of Maryland, Diana Harshbarger of Tennessee, Vicky Hartzler of Missouri, Kevin Hern of Oklahoma, Yvette Herrell of New Mexico, Jaime Herrera Butler of Washington, Jody Hice of Georgia, Clay Higgins of Louisiana.

French Hill of Arkansas, Ashley Hinson of Iowa, Richard Hudson of North Carolina, Bill Huizenga of Michigan, Darrell Issa of California, Ronny Jackson of Texas, Chris Jacobs of New York, Mike Johnson of Louisiana, Bill Johnson of Ohio, Dusty Johnson of South Dakota, Jim Jordan of Ohio, David Joyce of Ohio, John Joyce of Pennsylvania.

Fred Keller of Pennsylvania, Trent Kelly of Mississippi, Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania, Young Kim of California, David Kustoff of Tennessee, Darin LaHood of Illinois, Doug LaMalfa of California, Doug Lamborn of Colorado, Robert E. Latta of Ohio, Jake LaTurner of Kansas, Debbie Lesko of Arizona, Julia Letlow of Louisiana, Billy Long of Missouri.

Barry Loudermilk of Georgia, Frank Lucas of Oklahoma, Blaine Luetkemeyer of Missouri, Nancy Mace of South Carolina, Nicole Malliotakis of New York, Tracey Mann of Kansas, Thomas Massie of Kentucky, Brian Mast of Florida, Kevin McCarthy of California, Michael T. McCaul of Texas, Lisa McClain of Michigan, Tom McClintock of California.

Patrick McHenry of North Carolina, Peter Meijer of Michigan, Daniel Meuser of Pennsylvania, Mary Miller of Illinois, Carol Miller of West Virginia, Mariannette Miller-Meeks of Iowa, John Moolenaar of Michigan, Alex Mooney of West Virginia, Barry Moore of Alabama, Blake Moore of Utah, Markwayne Mullin of Oklahoma.

Gregory Murphy of North Carolina, Troy Nehls of Texas, Dan Newhouse of Washington, Ralph Norman of South Carolina, Jay Obernolte of California, Burgess Owens of Utah, Gary Palmer of Alabama, Greg Pence of Indiana, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, August Pfluger of Texas, Bill Posey of Florida, Guy Reschenthaler of Pennsylvania.

Cathy McMorris Rodgers of Washington, Mike Rogers of Alabama, Harold Rogers of Kentucky, John Rose of Tennessee, Matthew Rosendale of Montana, David Rouzer of North Carolina, Chip Roy of Texas, Maria Elvira Salazar of Florida, Steve Scalise of Louisiana, David Schweikert of Arizona, Austin Scott of Georgia, Pete Sessions of Texas.

Mike Simpson of Idaho, Jason Smith of Missouri , Adrian Smith of Nebraska, Lloyd Smucker of Pennsylvania, Victoria Spartz of Indiana, Pete Stauber of Minnesota, Michelle Steel of California, Elise Stefanik of New York, Bryan Steil of Wisconsin, Greg Steube of Florida, Chris Stewart of Utah, Van Taylor of Texas.

Claudia Tenney of New York, Glenn Thompson of Pennsylvania, Tom Tiffany of Wisconsin, William Timmons of South Carolina, David Valadao of California, Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey, Beth Van Duyne of Texas, Tim Walberg of Michigan, Jackie Walorski of Indiana, Michael Waltz of Florida, Randy Weber of Texas.

Daniel Webster of Florida, Brad Wenstrup of Ohio, Bruce Westerman of Arkansas, Roger Williams of Texas, Joe Wilson of South Carolina, Robert Wittman of Virginia, Steve Womack of Arkansas and Lee Zeldin of New York.

Seems like the moral character of many of the people coming from and thru Mexico is open to question. As is their government.

Is that racist remark or the thoughts of someone that doesn't want to import problems.
    Yup, the moral character of these people is what we should be protecting.

I have no idea as to whether he can or cannot.

And neither do you.

Hilly had classified items on her personal computer………was she simply allowed to destroy them??? No idea……and neither dp you.
    I guess if you really feel what Hillary and the cheeto did was the same, then it would be really important to identify any differences.

Here's a big one: Hillary cooperated with the investigation. The cheeto plead the fifth and is doing everything in his power to delay, distract, and weaponize his base of y'all queda.

Trump is a zero sum type of guy who looks at potential plusses vs potential minuses.

Given what we know about their two countries………
    Would you be more comfortable with a thousand Canadians let in or a thousand Mexicans let in?

A thousand Swedes or a thousand Colombians.

You can paint this any way you want but there is no denying that people from some of these third world countries are "more likely" to come with moral baggage than some other more advanced countries

And do you really think that in private conversations God Obama, Clinton, the Bushes et al were just "thrilled" when Haitians or other from south of the border were sneaking in. Or did they also, "privately" wish we didn't have to get involved with some of these "spithole" " countries.

You need to get real here.
    I think we're very real in our understanding of how white people view anyone who isn't white.

The cheeto is a grifter who quickly realized the best way to get the vote was to appeal to the bigots and racists.

Right now, the group with the most "moral baggage" are the white terrorists right here in the great ol US of A

Unless I have missed it, nobody has responded to………

Is Sunny Hostin a racist given all the tripe she has spawn lately. Just wondering.
    Can you provide a link with things she has said?

I said (spelling corrected)n ………Many maga white people find red MAGA hats far less scary than thugs wearing hoodies (who seem to have way more video that people in red MAGA hats.)
    Fixed it for ya

Yup, really relatable guy that we as average citizens could talk to and connect with: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...oz-wtf-moments

Great answer.

Ya got me.

All your buds are really impressed./

Now……back to the quesatiobn……

'Is Sunny Hostin a racist given all the tripe she has spawn lately. Just wondering."

Can you answer it or not???
    Will you answer it or not???

And I guess the follow up to all of this is……can "People of Color" be racists???
    no, she isn't. She is black. Black people in the US can't be racist, as racist is not at an individual level per say. Racism is one race administrating superiority over another. A black person in the US can sure be prejudice, or biased, but their opinions do nothing to hurt whites. Whites however, have put policies, laws, lender practices, judicial enforcement, and all sorts of paper roadblocks in place to keep blacks (and people of color) down, and pinned into a cycle of control. That is racism.

You are racist. You are white, and promote these policies with your voting. Sunny Hostin is not racist. I know, I know, doesn't seem fair that whites can be racist, but blacks can't. But until systematic racism is over (never will be here), and blacks aren't facing roadblocks that you have no idea exist because you are A- White, and B- don't care to research real history, the only population that can be "racist", are whites.

My opinion anyways..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.