Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 595 of 730 FirstFirst ... 95495545585593594595596597605645695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 10944
  1. #8911
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bold 1………Biden, Trump, Obama, Clinton……which prez made the most/made the least from being g president.

    2nd para……didn't ask of you would carte, asked which would. you be more3 comfortable with. It is not a racial issue, it is an economic issue. Would you be more comfortable if your car broke down in Beverly Hills or in South Central LA.

    Third para……baloney. Unless you are as dumb as Trump, most people tell it like it is in private surroundings with close confidantes. Do you really think that politicians happily accept people from poor and impoverished countries because "after all, we are Americans." Just ike Pelosi and all those others were out there kneeling down with the African scarfs because "they really care." Snow job and you and others are extremely naive.
    1. This doesn't address anything I pointed out, even if others make $ too.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...h=4f057ef110c0
    Forbes says he hauled in 2.4 billion via his business while POTUS though, you tell me how much others did when they were?

    The reality is what I said is correct and that most people just use it as a reason to hide why he really had so much support. Playing extreme into the culture wars with bigotry and racism mixed in throughout. That's how he played to the base/republican party and became POTUS.

    2. My point is it makes no difference if all you know is where someone is from. Making judgements just based on how someone looks or where they are from or how they identify is the issue being pointed out repeatedly with you. If you know a specific area in town is bad you might try to avoid it, just like if you knew a specific individual was bad. Assuming a person is bad or lacking character or doesn't deserve a part in a movie etc. because of their identity is bigotry/racism.

    I understand your point and that is what is being called out as bigoted. You are judging people for things like where they are from and trying to justify it. I don't care because I know nothing other than some are from one place and some are from another place, I don't discriminate against individuals based on stuff like that. That's the difference everyone is trying to point out to you as you keep doing this is no one else has that mentality. It's part of the culture 50 years ago or whatever moreso than now. That's why as Hawk said it's usually old white men accidently showing racism/bigotry because acting in that manner was more acceptable back when they were younger.

    3. Lol no it is true, I don't know what people say in private when I am not there. Sure I can guess but again deflecting to other people I often call out isn't proving anything at all. It doesn't change who Trump openly is and what he openly receives support for saying and spreading to all as the POTUS and leader of the republican party in that sense. It doesn't change that in order to get support and become that he focused on things like birtherism, the wall, banning muslims among many other sort of bigoted and culture war approaches riling people up at rallies. Everything being pointed out is still an issue even if other politicians do it in private. It's still worse to do it at the extremes/levels that Trump is either way and as I said I call out many politicians when it is known they do bad things including Clintons/Bush's etc.

  2. #8912
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,195
    Matt Gaetz got that good crack today!


  3. #8913
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I said (spelling corrected)n ………Many find red MAGA hats far less scary than thugs wearing hoodies (who seem to have way more video that people in red MAGA hats.)
    Is the Hoodie what makes them a thug?

  4. #8914
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Snow job and you and others are extremely naive.
    ....says the absolute buffoon that isn't sure whether or not Trump can de-classify things simply by thinking about it.

  5. #8915
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,717
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You forgot about the fact that the person in question is both a minority and a woman. Of course Sluggo wouldn't want to have a drink with her.
    He would love Candace Owens, and hate himself for doing so.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

    Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

    Robert Louis Stevenson

  6. #8916
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,592
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Is the Hoodie what makes them a thug?
    Depends on the colour of their skin

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  7. #8917
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,623
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    A racist asking if someone else is racist? Ask yourself, do you want to have a twelve-pack with her and just have a fun evening talking with her? If yes, she is a racist.
    Great answer.

    Ya got me.

    All your buds are really impressed./

    Now……back to the quesatiobn……

    'Is Sunny Hostin a racist given all the tripe she has spawn lately. Just wondering."

    Can you answer it or not???
    Will you answer it or not???

    And I guess the follow up to all of this is……can "People of Color" be racists???

  8. #8918
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    69,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I said (spelling corrected)n ………Many find red MAGA hats far less scary than thugs wearing hoodies (who seem to have way more video that people in red MAGA hats.)
    Being scared of anyone's clothes makes you a *****
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #8919
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,623
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    1. This doesn't address anything I pointed out, even if others make $ too.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...h=4f057ef110c0
    Forbes says he hauled in 2.4 billion via his business while POTUS though, you tell me how much others did when they were?

    The reality is what I said is correct and that most people just use it as a reason to hide why he really had so much support. Playing extreme into the culture wars with bigotry and racism mixed in throughout. That's how he played to the base/republican party and became POTUS.

    2. My point is it makes no difference if all you know is where someone is from. Making judgements just based on how someone looks or where they are from or how they identify is the issue being pointed out repeatedly with you. If you know a specific area in town is bad you might try to avoid it, just like if you knew a specific individual was bad. Assuming a person is bad or lacking character or doesn't deserve a part in a movie etc. because of their identity is bigotry/racism.

    I understand your point and that is what is being called out as bigoted. You are judging people for things like where they are from and trying to justify it. I don't care because I know nothing other than some are from one place and some are from another place, I don't discriminate against individuals based on stuff like that. That's the difference everyone is trying to point out to you as you keep doing this is no one else has that mentality. It's part of the culture 50 years ago or whatever moreso than now. That's why as Hawk said it's usually old white men accidently showing racism/bigotry because acting in that manner was more acceptable back when they were younger.

    3. Lol no it is true, I don't know what people say in private when I am not there. Sure I can guess but again deflecting to other people I often call out isn't proving anything at all. It doesn't change who Trump openly is and what he openly receives support for saying and spreading to all as the POTUS and leader of the republican party in that sense. It doesn't change that in order to get support and become that he focused on things like birtherism, the wall, banning muslims among many other sort of bigoted and culture war approaches riling people up at rallies. Everything being pointed out is still an issue even if other politicians do it in private. It's still worse to do it at the extremes/levels that Trump is either way and as I said I call out many politicians when it is known they do bad things including Clintons/Bush's etc.
    I think if my kids were going on vacation in Canada, Sweden, Finland, Britain, Germany yada yada yada

    tahat I would feel much more comforable than if they were going on vacation to Mexico, Haiti, the DR, Colombia, etc.

    You and the others here would call it racism. I would call it common sense. Nothing against the people there…they are just known dangerous places. If you have kids, ask your wives (or whatever they are today) how they would feel.

  10. #8920
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,623
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Being scared of anyone's clothes makes you a *****
    How old are you??? People judge you all the time by what you show them.

    But, maybe I'm wrong. This guy Fetterman in PA is actually getting votes.

    Geezus

  11. #8921
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    How old are you??? People judge you all the time by what you show them.

    But, maybe I'm wrong. This guy Fetterman in PA is actually getting votes.

    Geezus
    So you'd vote for Doc Oz?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  12. #8922
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    People judge you all the time by what you show them.
    Hence why everyone here sees you as an out of touch POS racist.

  13. #8923
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    So you'd vote for Doc Oz?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Yeah. I would. Fetterman is an unqualified, undignified flake. Even if you do not like Oz, you should be able to recognize the fact that he is a man that you could reason with, have an adult conversation with and could grow with the job.

    I've often said that Val Demings would have been a great VP pick for Biden for the same reasons. I don't agree with her views but she is an intelligent articulate woman that you could work with. It's also why I detest AOC so much……she is nothing more than a good looking Fetterman.

  14. #8924
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,443
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    It is a genuine question. Would you have voted for Tulsi Gabbard had she been the Democratic nominee?
    It has nothing whatsoever to do with any of you previous commentary.
    If she was, sure, for reasons I've already pointed out.

    But it's pretty easy to say when she had probably the smallest chance of getting it as anyone that ran for the nomination.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  15. #8925
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    How old are you??? People judge you all the time by what you show them.

    But, maybe I'm wrong. This guy Fetterman in PA is actually getting votes.

    Geezus
    People judge for all sorts of reasons, doesn’t make them right. Most people who judge on superficial things like a hoodie are ***holes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •