Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 593 of 730 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595603643693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 10949
  1. #8881
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard over Trump in 20167……notice how the Dems squeezed her ut. Always found that interesting.
    Tulsi Gabbard wasn't "squeezed out," she seemingly did everything she could to get Democrats not to vote for her. There's a reason guys like you and catman would've or did vote for her, and why she's filling in for Tucker Carlson now, and it's a pretty obvious one: she's not a Democrat in any real sense of the term.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  2. #8882
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    81,943
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I get everything you’re saying. Trump is not the best person to lead the country under any circumstances because he tried to stop Democracy and install himself as leader. That is a dictator. The list of people who would be a better choice is “anyone who values Democracy”
    2020 is the one year I may have gone back on my stance I am preaching here, to not vote if you don't like the candidates. I like Biden so I didn't have to, but that was for sure a, "anyone but Trump" year.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  3. #8883
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,655
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard wasn't "squeezed out," she seemingly did everything she could to get Democrats not to vote for her. There's a reason guys like you and catman would've or did vote for her, and why she's filling in for Tucker Carlson now, and it's a pretty obvious one: she's not a Democrat in any real sense of the term.
    But Conservatives love her! Why wasn’t she the Democratic nominee I wonder?

  4. #8884
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    see, someone who didn't go against their beliefs. While I don't agree with much of what you say, that is the stance I would take if I looked at the ballot and was like, "nah, they all suck. No reason to just pick the least suckiest".
    Except there is a reason: one of them will be President, and you don't have any say in who it will be if you don't vote for one of them.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  5. #8885
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    So let me get this straight, you believe the guy who says he can declassify documents just by thinking of it is the best man for the job out of the last three people who ran for president?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I have no idea as to whether he can or cannot.

    And neither do you.

    Hilly had classified items on her personal computer………was she simply allowed to destroy them??? No idea……and neither dp you.

  6. #8886
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I have no idea as to whether he can or cannot.

    And neither do you.

    Hilly had classified items on her personal computer………was she simply allowed to destroy them??? No idea……and neither dp you.
    Of course he can't.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  7. #8887
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    10,917
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard wasn't "squeezed out," she seemingly did everything she could to get Democrats not to vote for her. There's a reason guys like you and catman would've or did vote for her, and why she's filling in for Tucker Carlson now, and it's a pretty obvious one: she's not a Democrat in any real sense of the term.
    Are you going to say that you wouldn't have voted for Tulsi Gabbard had she been the Democratic nominee?

  8. #8888
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,623
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It's bigoted to imply an individual might have character issues just because of how they look or where they are from, yes.

    It's not like that's all he did either though, he also called to ban muslims from entering. He has a history of racism and issues related to it, in fact birthirism is what got him to lead the polls for the first time even. Colin Kapernick stuff he focused on, response to BLM. The list goes on with the obvious bigotry/racism he has been pushing for a while.

    It's telling that this is the type of person/messaging that has been leading the republican party for a while now.
    Trump is a zero sum type of guy who looks at potential plusses vs potential minuses.

    Given what we know about their two countries………
    Would you be more comfortable with a thousand Canadians let in or a thousand Mexicans let in?

    A thousand Swedes or a thousand Colombians.

    You can paint this any way you want but there is no denying that people from some of these third world countries are "more likely" to come with moral baggage than some other more advanced countries

    And do you really think that in private conversations God Obama, Clinton, the Bushes et al were just "thrilled" when Haitians or other from south of the border were sneaking in. Or did they also, "privately" wish we didn't have to get involved with some of these "spithole" " countries.

    You need to get real here.

  9. #8889
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,459
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Are you going to say that you wouldn't have voted for Tulsi Gabbard had she been the Democratic nominee?
    I'm not sure how you think this is a response to anything I said.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  10. #8890
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,655
    Russians are now fleeing Russia because of Putin’s mobilization. If they fly here, should we accept or deny them entry to the US to stay?

  11. #8891
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    if you truly felt this way past 2018, you just doubled down on my point.

    Did you just make the claim that Dems are being manipulated by their party hahaha? Wtf do you think Trump has done to a scary portion of our country?
    I think I have said ad infinitum (that means a lot) on these boards that though there may be differences in the two parties beliefs, there is little difference in how they are run and what they will do/.

    a scary portion of our country. what is that???

    Many find red MAGA hats far less scary than things own hoodies (who seem to have way more video that people in red MAGA hats.)

  12. #8892
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,623
    Unless I have missed it, nobody has responded to………


    Is Sunny Hostin a racist given all the tripe she has spawn lately. Just wondering.

  13. #8893
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    10,917
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm not sure how you think this is a response to anything I said.
    It is a genuine question. Would you have voted for Tulsi Gabbard had she been the Democratic nominee?
    It has nothing whatsoever to do with any of you previous commentary.
    Last edited by catman; 09-22-2022 at 01:50 PM.

  14. #8894
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,754
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    That's why I didn't vote for Trump, Hillary or Biden. None were worth a vote, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    see, someone who didn't go against their beliefs. While I don't agree with much of what you say, that is the stance I would take if I looked at the ballot and was like, "nah, they all suck. No reason to just pick the least suckiest".
    Don't give him too much credit, as he claims to have voted for Tulsi Gabbard.

  15. #8895
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Unless I have missed it, nobody has responded to………

    Is Sunny Hostin a racist given all the tripe she has spawn lately. Just wondering.
    Who is Sunny Hostin?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •