Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 592 of 730 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593594602642692 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 10940
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Some of you people cannot read well.

Is Trump the best person to lead the country ……;NO NO NO NO NPO NO NO NO
    Are you getting this???

The question is……Is Trump the best person to lead the country given the choice of Hilly or Pappy……absolutely yes.

I already said that I didn't vote for Trump in the primary and would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard over Trump in an election. What the hell are you not getting here.???
    So let me get this straight, you believe the guy who says he can declassify documents just by thinking of it is the best man for the job out of the last three people who ran for president?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Never trust a lefty about racism. They read into it for others and ignore their own.
    ....says the asshat so valiantly defending this site's biggest racist.

Painting anyone who voted for Tru,p as a racist is a little absurd and short sighted.

I voted for Trim twice but he wasn't my choice to represent the Repubs in the election. Many repubs do not like Trump. I personally, wish he would just go away……way too divisive. However, at the end of the day, the country as a whole is way better off that it would have been with Hilly in charge or now with Pappy in charge.

You have to weigh everything.

And here is something simple (for some of you anyway)……I firmly believe that iff Trump was the president that we would not have had the baby formula shortage. A seemingly minor thing in the grand schemer of things but how the Biden admin failed (they didn't even know about it) in this seemingly ,minor thing speaks volumes about him and his people.

Never would have happened under Trump……cannot prove it but that is my belief.

Seems like the moral character of many of the people coming from and thru Mexico is open to question. As is their government.

Is that racist remark or the thoughts of someone that doesn't want to import problems.
    It's bigoted to imply an individual might have character issues just because of how they look or where they are from, yes.

It's not like that's all he did either though, he also called to ban muslims from entering. He has a history of racism and issues related to it, in fact birthirism is what got him to lead the polls for the first time even. Colin Kapernick stuff he focused on, response to BLM. The list goes on with the obvious bigotry/racism he has been pushing for a while.

It's telling that this is the type of person/messaging that has been leading the republican party for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump tried to overturn an election and stop Democracy. If you think he is the best person to lead the country, you like a dictatorship.
    bUt I dIdNt WaNt To VoTe FoR hIm (TwIcE)

Trump tried to overturn an election and stop Democracy. If you think he is the best person to lead the country, you like a dictatorship.
    Lol exactly. Anyone that watched how this guy has acted his entire life should have understood the issues with him becoming president. That's probably why he never gained any traction as a politician until he started pushing birthirism, a wall, banning muslims from entering and pushing more bigoted approaches while riling up the base.

He wasn't chosen because people thought he was a smart guy that would lead the country, he tried for years making that appeal and made it no where given his actual history in business. He shifted his strategy to play into the culture war harder than others and that lead to a lot of success within the party. We are seeing plenty follow in this extremism now as well because it's what riles up that base.

OK. thanks for the expected normal diatribe from you.

But answer the question………

Is Sunny Hostin a racist given all the tripe she has spawn lately. Just wondering.

Either you can answer it or not.
    You totally don't get your talking points fron FOX News.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sunny-...-conservatives

*check the date of this article

Not sticking tp party lines. Sticking to which candidate was the best for the US

Trump / Hilly………Trump hands down (several others would have been better)

Trump. / Pappy……Trump hands down (several others would have been better)

I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard over Trump in 20167……notice how the Dems squeezed her ut. Always found that interesting.

2020 Election had Dems coming out gf the woodwork (remember the huge debate panel?) Yet in 2016, when the presidency had to be another individual (Obama couldn't run) no one seemed to want to run against Hilly. Always fund that interesting especially since no one wanted to talk about that fact.

Trump is what he us…a loudmouthed jerk. But he us still better for the US that anything the Dems have put up.

One thing about Dem supporters……you are being completely manipulated by your party and you don't even know it. Say hi to the squad.
    if you truly felt this way past 2018, you just doubled down on my point.

Did you just make the claim that Dems are being manipulated by their party hahaha? Wtf do you think Trump has done to a scary portion of our country?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Are you getting this???

The question is……Is Trump the best person to lead the country given the choice of Hilly or Pappy……absolutely yes.

I already said that I didn't vote for Trump in the primary and would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard over Trump in an election. What the hell are you not getting here.???
    You and catman really got a thing for Gabbard. I guess sometimes all it takes is a pretty face.

Exactly. Anyone who can say with a straight face that Trump was the best option to lead the country stands right next to him. When someone that divisive, that racist, that big of a "with me or against me" personality, is the best option in your opinion, you literally tossed your morals out the window for a party line. And if you actually align with Trump's beliefs, you are a racist, homophobic *******.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Are you getting this???

I am basically saying I would rather not vote than vote for Trump.

"Well, Saddam is the only one on the ballot, so I may as well vote for him"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I am basically saying I would rather not vote than vote for Trump.

"Well, Saddam is the only one on the ballot, so I may as well vote for him"
    That's why I didn't vote for Trump, Hillary or Biden. None were worth a vote, IMO.

Are you getting this???

I get everything you’re saying. Trump is not the best person to lead the country under any circumstances because he tried to stop Democracy and install himself as leader. That is a dictator. The list of people who would be a better choice is “anyone who values Democracy”

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    bUt I dIdNt WaNt To VoTe FoR hIm (TwIcE)
    Lol. Yep. Soon to be a third time too

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    That's why I didn't vote for Trump, Hillary or Biden. None were worth a vote, IMO.
    see, someone who didn't go against their beliefs. While I don't agree with much of what you say, that is the stance I would take if I looked at the ballot and was like, "nah, they all suck. No reason to just pick the least suckiest".